Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
Weed is still illegal here in Austria and because I live on the country side, there's hardly any dealers or at least I don't know them. you also don't know what you get and how good the stuff really is.

So I decided to grow my own weed.

I've already built a www.spacebuckets.com, now I'm deciding which strain I should choose.

the law in Austria is that you can have and grow a cannabis plant but you're not allowed to make it bloom, which allows me to just go to a grow shop and legally buy the plant and strain I want.

which strain would you recommend somebody who never smoked weed, except for one time when he was drunk out of his mind?

I'm looking at AK 47 atm but I'm thankful for every suggestion.

Other urls found in this thread:

hanfgarten.at/de/gruene-hessin-gerlinde-pflanze.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just choose a strain that's suited to your climate (if growing outside) or grow medium.

decide sativa or indica, you won't get the nuances of different strains and crosses if you're not a smoker

I wish you best of luck on your grow

just grow it, dude

>a strain that's suited to your climate
I'm growing indoor in a space bucket

>decide sativa or indica
that's the thing. I haven't had experience with either. I think sativa will suit me better as I would rather have a head high instead of body high. I don't want to be couch locked and fall asleep.

yeah, which one?

thanks m8

The one with the dankest name
Super Silver Haze is a pretty dank name

sativa is generally better. indica strains will just turn you into a lazy fuck

they've got
>amnesia haze
>blue dream
>white widow
>double dutch
>cbd kush
>cbd skunk
>ny diesel
>og kush
>nebula haze
>ak 47
>chronic
>bubble gum
>blueberry haze
>big bud
>white russian
>super skunk
>kosher kush
>cheese
>wappa
and others

Nice try polizei.

yeah because recommending a strain gets you in jail, right

get white widow

Check the subreddit for space buckets. Some plants work much better then others. Don't get a saliva... it will be yuge.

>saliva
you mean sativa right

why?

humboldt county fag/autist/weed extraordinaire here

ak or white widow

cbd strains are awesome if you want anti-anxiety without psychoactive shit (helps for people that smoke weed and get way too fucking anxious)

I'd go blue dream or white widow

why white widow? what are its effects like?

It's more of a hybrid strain and it tends to just make me feel super happy/optimistic/full of energy.

I smoked a quarter of white widow the other day

It's really good feeling

Idk

You might like OG Kush or Kosher kush.

sounds good.
would you take ww over ak?

>OG Kush or Kosher kush
ok, what are they like?

Og kush is my favorite. Blue dream does well outdoors

All your answers can be found. Google it do some research yourself you lazy fuck

OG should taste warm and kind of spicy and good

OG is warm and fuzzy feeling but it's strong and you get hungry and chill

>indica strains will just turn you into a lazy fuck
I use it to calm the fuck down which makes indica perfect.

why have threads on Sup Forums at all? most things can be found with some google reseach.

I want to talk to some anons and their experiences, asshat

OP here, I'm already chill and calm and mostly have a zen attitude. I usually drink alcohol to get talkative and dial my mood up to 11. so that's why I think sativas would be right for me

Vienna here, where ya from?

styria

check floweryfields & leafly and find the strains with the effect you like. assume youre doing indoor?

i mostly preffer indica or indica dominant hybrids myself, but i like those that also make me uplifted/euphoric

if you only got those strains to choose, then go for:

>wappa
>white widow
>chronic
>white russian

is yours?
yeah, I'm growing indoors with a space bucket. just finished building it today and wanted to get started.

no those aren't the only ones I can choose from but I couldn't be bothered to write down all 81 strains they have

Lamb's bread, for pure sativa
Purple lights or deadth bubba indica

yeah kinda, but i don't grow anymore

I would say white Russian cause big fat yields or amnesia haze cause sativa is a better high

Rare Dankness Rugburn OG
Bodhi Appalachia strains
Gage Green Biker Kush
Mosca Tsi Fly

What strain is this?

why not? too risky?
got any tipps for noobs on grow time, curing etc?
my plan is:
>buy plant
>light it for 18 hours unitl it's grown enough
>reduce light to 12 hours to go into flowering stage
>wait till I've got some nice nugs whose consistency is like described in some youtube videos
>cut the plant, let it dry
>get rid of the big leaves on the nugs
>let it cure (already got a big glass jar from ikea)

puffing on some real og dickfuck skunkeroo

uhm, had some darkweb related law problems that ended up being nothing. but i don't bother anymore because i would have to do outdoor.

>don't over fertilize
>i literally only used a bio tomato fertilizer thats made from slug shit / brennesel jauche ist auch gut

>don't overwater
>water the plants only when you can stick your finger about 2cm in the ground before its moist

i literally have no idea anymore. could be Critical x AutoMazar or NLX (Notrthern Lights x White Widow)

I don't think overfertilization or overwatering will be a problem. I've got a parrot flower power thing that measures the moisture, temperature and if there's enough fertilizers in the soil. it's pretty accurate, I use it on some other plants.
I just checked and there's even an option for cannabis.

Hey listen to me !! Search for one named limoncello it gives powerful hits on the level of acid .. trust me .. this is god-ier shit

bonging on sum african og lightning thunder storm og 420 fuck fuck fuck DSAFA

ok then, i hope it will work. overwatering/fertilization are the most problems newbie growers have.

also, one strain that i would also recommend is Grüne Hessin. holy fuck, smoked that once - it smelled more intense than any strain i ever smoked. and 1 joint got me way higher than most strains do after 2-3 joints (i smoke about 4 years now, so yeah it takes much to get me high, that was some pretty potent shit)

>Grüne Hessin
this one? hanfgarten.at/de/gruene-hessin-gerlinde-pflanze.html

wäre es nicht weniger aufwand wenn ich mir bereits einen steckling oder ne größere pflanze kauf?

wieviel erntet man von einer pflanze?// how much does a plant yield?