Need advice from any btards who work for the US Postal Service

Need advice from any btards who work for the US Postal Service...

I'll be brief.. There is an organization that will be most likely sending, through USPS, one to three letters to my home address within the next few months(during which I might be gone). This organization requires an address, which I provide. There is a certain person at my home address whom I do not want to potentially see this letter (which they might open regardless of whose name is on the letter). So what can I do to prevent this letter or letters from reaching my home address? Additionally: I cannot have a hold put on the mail to my home address, and I must provide an address. I have considered giving them a flawed address so that the letter(s) will end up being held and then destroyed.. is this a good plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

usps.com/manage/forward.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of letters?

Say your mom she should respect your privacy. I'm sure she'll understand.

Nigga what did you do.

Its not my mother. And its far too sensitive for any other person to receive.

Man, did your order some acid from dark web?

the rest of my life may depend on these letters not being seen my the parties concerned.

You can tell your local post office to hold any mail they get for you at that address and go pick it up when it gets there.

no, nothing drug related

not an option. I cannot stop all mail as that will invite suspicion.

Put in a temporary change of address for yourself ONLY. Have your mail routed to someone you trust not to open it. Make sure you let the person know to expect your mail. Once you've received the letters, end the temp. change.

Alternately, rent a PO Box if one is available, they're cheap. If not, see if you can find something like the UPS Store, where you can rent a private mailbox (PMB). Forward all of your mail there.

You can't have it both ways. Why not have the company just send it to another address?

it would just be your mail, not all mail to the address

other than that u fuck mayne, unless you just stake out the mail slot every day to intercept it before it gets there

I suppose you could even talk to your mail man and have him look for it for you if you bribe him

this is helpful. I cannot use a po box. sender requires as much. the change of address thing, will this affect other individuals delivered to or only to my name?

not a company.

so...child molester and registration paperwork for court. Right?

Give us brief explanation as to the content of this letter

Only you, if you indicate such.

usps.com/manage/forward.htm

no, although this made me realize that there actually is something worse that I could be receiving lol

Yes and the time I might be gone is when I'm planning to visit 9 year old Timmy in Mexico.

>source:am OP

>be me
> decide to have, or take actions that results in sensitive correspondence being sent to a home address where a I know a nosy person lives and who will open said correspondence.
> muh life depends on it
>decide to leave during the period when it might come anyway because YOLO
>ask internet strangers for help then shoot down any advice they offer

This. He's a fucking moron and he won't even give us any context.

/Thread
Op, either tell us what it is or fuck off

okay jesus, op here and will provide context. Letter is from my university regarding my selling pills on campus and my parents are conservative as fuck and will freak out and pull me out of school for good. Ive been on suspension for a semester and the letter is about coming back.

Gah, you're a fucking idiot, and I'm sorry I helped you at all.

Do what I told you and all will be well.

Oh, and that temporary move? A PO Box WILL work, because the school won't ever see that address, all they'll see is the address they send to.

do fuck you man im broke and my family is poor and i had to make student loan payments

Don't worry, your parents already know you suck.

You were selling on campus. I'm surprised they only suspended you a semester, the school I went to would've just kicked you out and called the cops.