Looking for a god tier game to play on PC, give me some suggestions

Looking for a god tier game to play on PC, give me some suggestions.

Pic related - just finished the whole series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p-msmx9yW5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just started rise of the tomb raider. So far it's good

Zork 1983

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

The game is legendary for a reason. Just be sure to pic up the unofficial patch and install it before you start playing for the first time.

I've heard of it, might check it out thanks user.

Down syndrome simulator youtu.be/p-msmx9yW5Q

Tomb raider and rise are fucking great, enjoy.

Trust me, it's amazing.

You need to at least give a game genre before we can recommend anything.

Anything with a good story

That game is what happens when racist Indian sjw's make video games

Dark souls 3. Git gud.

Life is Strange, dude

What kind of games do you like to play?

You shitting me nigger? The third game is the worst one in the series.

Gonna lurk this thread

Building a gaming PC soon (probably April) so I need to know what games I want to play.

Ive got:
-Skyrim
-Witcher 3
-Fallout NV
-Bioshock series
-GTA IV
-Left for dead 2

Havent played most of these because of shitty laptop.

fallout 3, new vegas and fallout 4

Gta v, witcher 3, perhaps xcom 2, I don't know user you need to be a bit more specific.

Damn, you have a 90's era laptop?
Those games weren't exactly pushing the hardware to the max when they came out

Fallout 4 was disappointing , for a fallout game.

metro last light redux, metro 2033 redux

Baldurs gate 2 has a great story

well I can play some of em fine, but I dont want to play 720p 30fps. I want to wait to go in fresh with good graphics and a good framerate.

Farcry Blood Dragon has a pretty neat story

Thief: The Dark Project
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief: Deadly Shadows.

All good, all dirt cheap on Steam/GOG. Don't bother with the recent reboot though, it's shit.

Honestly dude, videogames are taking a shit. Major developers aren't taking any risks anymore.
We are getting the same cookie cutter games, with the tried and true cookie cutter plot lines

Baldur's gate dark alliance 2 on ps2

I don't know, they are quite niche. I wouldn't necessarily recommend.

Not if you have a pc and actually bother to try out any indie games, basically just avoid ubisoft altogether.

Fuck no, he said PC games

I'm talking BG2 Shadow Amn

Enter the gungeon

SOMA! Not your usual run and gun type of game. Still, great atmosphere and good voice acting. Story gave me an existential crisis.

What part of "Major Developers" did you not understand?
I made a point emphasize Major developers

power of trips wasted

dude, pathologic. It got kinda hipster-cult around it, its really not easy to play, but its masterpiece. I can only recommend it. You can grab original, which have graphics like shit and shitty localization (its russian game. you can have mod with fixed english. I'm czech, and czech localization was great), or wait for remake. It has already demo on steam. And if you thought that endings and message of bioshock was mindblowing, its really childs play against Pathologic.

Dishonored (1&2)

Oh, that is a good game

I like Starbound also

Pic Related is probably my favorite game tbh.
All the fun times in it make it great.
It has awful dlc tho

soma is actually a really good game.

Okay I get that, but the major developer's are just going to keep churning out the same rehashed bullshit unless you start spending on indie developer's instead.

fucking kek

You must be some sort of Autist right? Witcher 3 is a benchmarking game hairworks alone takes atleast quad core and 6 gigs of ram

I kinda liked event 0

shit, good, shit

I liked Fallout 2 , New Vegas had some of the origina fallout 1 and 2 l devs working on it

>The Witcher 3
>not pushing it
The tessellation still is crippling for AMD cards.

Metro 2033 is a must if you haven't played it already.

Rimworld is a amazing game that ive been following for 2 years. and its really fun colony sim with constant invasions. But it goes allot more in depth than that. Its still in development. But its on steam finally and i love it.

God tier indeed, fam. Played it trough three times.

witcher 3 is fucking amazing

seconded, very fun game

lol, that's why I don't buy new videogames anymore. I'm mad tho, cause I bought For Honor cause it's "SoooOoo Geud!!!!!1!" It's shit, and that's the first new videogame I've bought in a while.

That's not true you're just a consolefag who probably has only been playing the latest Call of Halo 5: Raising My Wife's Son game faggot

OCD much, that's 1 game out of that list. OCD is a symptom of Autism

been getting to this game recently, so far loving it.

>the filename
Kek

If you like bioshock try soma its a purely story driven horror game under the sea

Part 1 was good, second was meh, infinite was just shit imo.

Yes!!!!

Why are you white knighting game devs?
You could of tried and proved me wrong by posting games that came out in the last year.
But you can't so...

Quake

You're welcome.

SPOILER
Two was good too. The part where you play as little sister was really strong.

That games is what you get when game devs try and cater to people that watch other people play video games on twitch

Bioshock 1 was titties. Bioshock 2 was Meh and bioshock inf was good. But they sort of spread themselfs thin in some areas because they were trying to accomplish a campaign that was getting more and more complex. Was it great. Yes. Was it great in ever respect. No. Yet still i would get the game just for the burial at sea DLC alone. The first part of the DLC was meh but the second you get to literately play as titties.

>This

Terraria++

IF that game is so good, then why did it get such mediocre reviews?

Like 1 was original, felt creepy as shit and just blew your mind, 2 was ok, but nothing like that.

Infi was just flat and cheap in my experience, i haven't even finished it to be honest. Sure looked somewhat original looking compared to 1/2 but really hardly the same feeling the first one had.

THen again some people like shooter shit i liked the customization and all in 1.

True been a long time.

Terraia is all the boss battles, it's hours of building up to them.

And thinking about it, the setting in 1/2 was just better in my memory, infi just didn't do anything for me.

Ye thats pretty fun, but only if you have some active friends, doing it all solo isn't that fun.

I didn't finish Infinite either , I just lost interest in it

Reviews don't reflect everyone opinion. But its clear that it is a good game. But its good to a particular audience. If you like any of tell tales games and you want a more heart felt story. Then this is your game. If you are an autistic call of duty only player. Its not your type.

Who the fuck plays call of duty anymore?

Also, Tell Tales games are casual games to the umpteenth degree. They are more like interactive novels then actual games, but people that want to watch a video game instead of playing one need videogames too

it was interesting. not great, or legendary, but nothing than interesting look on Tell Tale's style of games

Try the Mass Effect trilogy. The first game is a bit wonky at times and I hope you like riding in elevators, but it's very playable when you get into it. The games really find their footing at Mass Effect 2. Advise dishing out for the DLC since they're cheap.

never got into this. I just couldn't believe characters and settings was real. It was just bunch funny polygon dicks that played that they are in space.

Most God Tier PC games would of ran on your toaster Laptop, as a good game has been an anomaly for 15 + years now

Nier automata has the most amazing story in a game that I've played in a long time. Just came out on the 17th

Never heard of it, but thanks I'll give it a try

Go fuck yourself, hipster faggot.

are there any big improvements from 2013 to 2016 TR ? from what ive seen its just a different scenery.

Mah Nigga

100% agreed. Criminally underrated game. One of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing in a videogame.

I don't see people naming godtier games in here, and the best you can do is call me a hipster?

You beautiful cunt you I forgot I had an emu now I am off to play

Geneforge

One of the greats games of all times along with Deus Ex

it's the same shit

Interactive stories are not video games.

fallout 4 + mods if no one has said this one yet

Currently playing Mafia 2 since it was on sale on Steam. I have fun collecting the Playboy Mags.

Play battletoadz

Path of Exile

excellent story, way above average vidya production and I'd say way above the average blockbuster sci-fi movie as well.
However, gameplay was pretty shitty, the monster unnecessary and forced.
Still worth a play just for the story

Underrated as fuck.