WWYD thread continued

WWYD thread continued

She doesn't even say yes to my question. Her eyes just twinkle and she starts stumbling on her words. I say "come on" and go into the living room. She follows quickly.

I sit down in a comfortable spot. She sits down two feet away, then looks like she regretted not sitting closer. I ask her what she's been watching lately, and she stumbles on her words some more. I just put on a random show.

She has to get up 5 minutes later to use the bathroom. When she gets back, she sits down 2 feet away from me again. She seems a bit more nervous.

I use the bathroom next. When I come back, I sit down right next to her with no space in between. She blushes and looks down as I smile at her.

Finally, she gets the courage to look me in the eye. Silence, as we look into each others' eyes. I move in to kiss her. She's already out of breath. I slide my hand up her thigh and she wraps her arms around me. My other hand slides up from her side to her tit. I can feel her heart beating harder...

Way cousin

anyone?

As I start to kiss and nibble on her neck, she whispers, "I should be doing this...". But she does nothing to stop me.

When my hand wanders from her hips down to her knee, she spreads open her legs. I whisper back, "You've wanted this for a long time..." and she moans. Her heart is racing now.

She moves in to kiss me. Our lips meet, but its different. She's kissing me passionately... like a woman in love. I stop groping her for a moment so she can feel my lips without distraction. I stare into her eyes. She is like putty in my hands now...

Girl on right

I slide my hand up from her knee to her inner thighs. She gasps in anticipation, but I tease her. I know what she wants, but I won't give it to her yet. I slide that hand up to her chest and feel both of her tits. At first she lets out a sigh, but then another moan. I've never felt nipples this hard before!

I put one hand on her back, and slide the other down to her hips. She adjusts to guide my hand down to her crotch. I let her have it. Wow... she is SO wet already!. She's soaked through her panties and her leggings. Its probably on my couch too, but I don't mind.

She wraps her arms around me and tilts her head back and moans as my fingers find her clit through the soaked leggings. She's frozen and tense except for the heavy breathing.

"I really shouldn't be doing this...", she whispers again while grinding on my hand. "Yes you should..." I reply.

"I need you inside me!" she finally blurts out...

Wwyd to her?

Stop deleting

anyone?

take her to a changing room in the mall
face fuck her
cum over tits
leave with her clothes

great smile!

Sit back on my couch, have her give me a nice, slow strip tease, enjoying the gentle bounce of her full, perky tits. Pull her in to suck her nipples, then turn her to have her grind her ass in my lap. She would put her hands on my thighs, pussy hovering above my cock, slowly twisting her hips as the tip of my shaft parted her lips. Reach around to hold onto her bouncing jugs as she rode me hard up and down. Blow my load deep in her pussy as she moans in approval. WWYD?

Fucking adorable, more

wwyd?

I'd hoist her up on the counter, rip off her clothes, spread her legs and shove my dick in deep. Suck her hard nipples while pulling her hair back as she moaned like a good little slut. Finish with a nice deep throat bj, shooting my load deep into her throat without warning, then pulling out and shooting the rest on her faces as she holds her tongue out looking for more. WWYD?

WWYD my gf

I'd slam my cock up her vag hole. She would moan as I completely fill up her pussy. She would whisper in my ear, "You're so much bigger than I normally have!"

Post face for moar.

Kiss those sexy full lips, then push her firmly to the floor with those soft innocent eyes staring up at me, biting her lip. Pop my cock out to her delighted gasp, which she promptly starts bobbing up and down on. Stand her up, push her against the wall. and slide my cock into her sexy, pert ass. I pull her hair and slap her butt as she moans in pleasure. With one final thrust, shoot my load deep inside as she gasps out her orgasm. WWYD?

marry kill abuse fuck

1. Abuse
2. Abuse
3. Abuse
4. Abuse

I'd stick my dick in each one, then make the next lick my cock clean. They will taste each other's pussy juices.

Then I'll make them fight for who gets my cum. Winner gets creampied, losers have to eat her out and swallow as much cum as possible.

moar of her?

nice

damn more

fapping

You know she's sending these bikini pics to other guys before sending them to you, right?

She's a naughty little minx... and she loves keeping this secret from you.

Ill save her if you tell me her name and post more

omg

Jesus lord fapping

sara

I'd totally sit her down at the dining room table and help her do her geometry homework.

Take her out to the pool, strip her naked. Sit on the edge while she stands in the shallow in sucking me hard and deep. Slip in next to her, bend her over the edge, shove my cock in deep while I grope her sexy tits. Slip my finger in her ass as she pants heavily, nearing orgasm. Shoot my load in her as she climaxes, letting my cum pour out of her and float away in the water. WWYD?

Mandatory tittyfuck.

wwyd?

Hey check out Goldilocks over here!

Looks like handlebars for me to grab onto while pounding her vag hole from behind.

... assuming she's over 18. I'm not convinced...

I want to facefuck this whore so hard it bruises her throat. Her face would be a mess after I'm done with her, ruined makeup, eyes red from sobbing, covered in a combination of puke, spit, and cum.

phuk herr

I tricked this girl on pof and got her nudes lol

Is that a 15 year old boy with long hair?

Need better pics...

Great tits

I'd lay Sara on her back and fuck her perfect tits while she stares up in appreciation. Move down and jam my cock in her pussy, fucking her hard to make her tits bounce as much as possible. Roughly grope her tits, tweaking her nipples. I pull out and shoot my load on her as she holds her tits together and sticks her tongue out to catch it. WWYD?

WWYD to taylor?

make her take that top off in front of everyone and make her suck my cock in front of her parents.

goddam sara is hot. any of her fucking or sucking?

I'd give her a back massage, ask her how her day went, then as she's telling me, slip my lubed finger up her butthole.

wow, i love them dark haired girls. got anything dirty? might be a new fav of mine