41 years old

>41 years old
>still acts like a child

youtube.com/watch?v=xXE2dMYqL44

Why wouldn't you act like a child? Being a child is fun.

>Rich people are spoiled
/Thread

looks pretty tame to me

>dancing with a girl to real music

He would be acting like a child if he was playing Pokemon Go or listening to rap music.

He is acting his age.

>still acts like a child

you do know where you are, right?

HAHAHA!

WHAT A FUCKING GOOF!

You know why?

BECAUSE HE CAN.

>dancing with a woman

Haha what a child, why isn't he posting rubbish on a Bangladeshi fishing forum like us?

>smoking
>getting drunk
>high on drugs
>dancing with a Supermodel who he's going to bang all night

I dont remember my childhood being like this

Based as fuck. Literally our guy

The guy is living his life to the fullest while you're here shitposting about people that will never even look at you.

Who is the child really?

>41 years old
>still not married

That's sad

HAHAHAHA

Is there anyone on earth you feel more sorry for than Leo?

Not me

>hey user could you help me with my homework after school?

More like thats inspirational .

how do you avoid getting girls pregnant for as long as him?

op you're a retard
or envy
probably both

>he doesn't keep up with the leo memes

>tfw you still want your life to be like The Beach (2000)

lol do greeks seriously think they are white? those guys in the video look like indians

>party with supermodels in his off time
>bang them
>not committing to a relationship with them
>they cant leach half of his money in divorce
>the only women he care about is his mom and Kate Winslet

pretty based if you ask me probably the only smart guy in hollywood

I have genuinely no idea what he's doing that's supposed to be childish

calculated

vasectomy after banking sperm. its the gold standard in male birth control

Sex gets kind of boring without intimacy tho

OP sounds like the sort of dude who will browse the facebook accounts of people he knew from college/school, go "ew can't believe they're still into ___" and then cry himself to sleep wondering why no one wants to hang out with him

Found the virgin

men only get married because they feel like they have to or don't have the energy or confidence to keep pursuing women, so they lock down a woman after a few relationships or even get marry their first girlfriend out of fear of not being able to do better. Whatever the case may be all men regret getting married. Marriage is for having kids but once you marry a woman your relationship with her is over. Women can't stay attracted to one man for that long, they lose all desire for their husband after about 7 years, and thats of being in a relationship with him, not of marrying him.

Modern marriage for men is basically what marriage for women was in the 1500's, but without sex.

for sure have few fuck buddys and is intimate with them
also sex cant be boring if you are filthy rich money make them do whatever you desire in bed tho at one point you have tried all and end up going to secret underage sex partys

I'm not a virgin.. Don't even know how you would realize that if you were.

>He didn't want to get married or have kids and still has fun the way he wants to so he's a child
I hope to god when I'm 41 I can still do the things I enjoy and go places I want to go like I do in my 20's. Why would I give a fuck what other people think?

we seriously need a /celeb/ board for youtube drama and celebrity shit

Fuck man, the way he dances is so arrogant.

I just wanna punch him in the eye lol

>t./r9k/ degenerate

Well you have to act like your piers, in this case his pier is a 16 year old model.
At the end of the day he's slaying 16 year old models and you're still a beta virgin white knight :^)

he's won at life, he doesnt give a fuck

ьД

>men only get married because they feel like they have to

Married guy here. I understand Millenial guys who are anti-marriage, it speaks for a lot of the misogyny that gets posted on Sup Forums.

I got married because I genuinely love my wife, late night talks that made me stop feeling alone, someone to go see movies and concerts with, someone I TRULY feel connected with.

It's amazing. You don't know what that is like because you havn't experienced it yet. All you see is the divorces and the alimonies and you judge based on that. You are on a dark path, because that negativity is going to snowball. It's not reality, though.

Good luck.

>pier

what a savage, someone stop him!

He is absolutely right

just know if you've ever cried in front of her she has no attraction left

hope you grow old with her user

>ive been married for six months and I know everything

lol

> Women can't stay attracted to one man for that long, they lose all desire for their husband after about 7 years, and thats of being in a relationship with him, not of marrying him.

Maybe if you're with someone because of their physical appearance, that's why fat people have lower rates of divorce. Look it up my dude.

Cucks like him will NEVER understand these types of things about women.

>~50% divorce rate

Getting married nowadays is way too risky. I don't want the Brendan Fraser treatment.

He's just having fun during his vacations

Besides the channel you posted is typical paparazzi human trash

oh wow he is having a good time how scandalous

>Im going to play Russian roulette with my finances because Disney told me to

Ive made way too much money to risk it in divorce. A few years ago I would be open to marriage, now I know I will never get married because I have literally nothing to gain and a lot to lose. I dont see the need to buy a cow when I can get the milk for free

Top Kek Bra!

>men only get married because they feel like they have to or don't have the energy or confidence to keep pursuing women, so they lock down a woman after a few relationships or even get marry their first girlfriend out of fear of not being able to do better.
[citation needed]
>all men regret getting married.
[citation needed]
>Women can't stay attracted to one man for that long, they lose all desire for their husband after about 7 years
[citation needed]

>ugg ugg me man me no show feeling... but why girl no like me?

> [citation needed]

not an argument

Live in denial if you want but that particular thing is 100% truth. If you cry in front of your girl over anything other than your immediate families death your stock will PLUMMET in her eyes. Its subconscious

so at what minute does he start crying and rolling on the floor while pissing himself?

eh you're wrong

if you seem tuff most of the time and then open up to them because they are special and have a "deep connection" they get really wet

sweetie, there's too things you're not getting here.

1. pussy
2. the idea

get with the program my dude aha ;) x

I guess you choose to live in denial then. Good luck

this is such pathetic post. its just dripping with holier than thou virgin cringe

what else are u supposed to do in mykonos? besides gay sex of course

bro I'm a sexpert women love my dick

Can't you do all that without risking everything you own?

>white people "dance"

nice strawman

he's just having fun, you know man?

>the 7th year itch
nice movie desu
unreal

why doesd that video have so many dislikes? anti paparazzi people or jealous people?

As long as I get a pre-nup then whatever. I just don't want to put half my shit (and any future shit I get) on the line for some girl.

pre nups get thrown out all the time. judges don't give a fuck

shit really? What the hell is the point in a pre-nup then...?

false security.

there isnt one. modern marriage is a fucking sham and you would have to be literally retarded to get married in this day and age if you have anything approaching wealth

welp, looks like I'm never getting married

how the fuck do you protect yourself if you do get married?

you can't. even elon musk got his shit pushed in and he has billions of dollars. marriage is fucked with the current laws

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

Because devoting your life/career to following famous people and recording them having fun in their private time, in order to mock them, is pathetic. Paparazzi are the human equivalent of a parasitic insect.

its called NOT GETTING MARRIED

>trying to redpill proud cucks

implying I was ever going to find a potential wife anyway

I just find the idea of risking half your things on a trust that's been proven to break 50% of the time very alien.

Just another sign of a rapidly dying society