Look Sup Forums i have a chocolate bar

Look Sup Forums i have a chocolate bar.

Oops!

You little shit, give us some too.

you fucking monster

fat fuck

I hope you choke

Get another one and do this OP. I must see for myself.

can you do this?

my mind has officially been blown

Why?

Hello everybody and welcome to Sup Forums, where we post the stupidest things in the world that everybody has seen by now and hope to get attention because we have a fucking miserable life. KYS

HES AT IT AGAIN!

I failed again

Es del LIDL

TÍRALA

check the slopes. its a nice one because it is hidden good.

Fuck you dude, your actively making the world a shittier place

God dammit OP, I only wanted to see the infinite chocolate trick

You piece of shit.

Que cabrón...

Just reported this shitty fucking thread, which is kind of funny, since i am a janitor. that's right ass hole. i don't need to report shit, but i thought i would in this case just so you know how bad you fucked up. As a janitor, a user of elevated privilege, i actually have a special report interface that patches me directly to moot. so he will be here soon to ban your ass. that's right, moot and i are good friends so he regularly bans the fuckheads that i run across on Sup Forums. he also gave me access to the mysql database on the server so i can see every post you've ever made - and man, you posted a lot of fucking shit. i actually am going to report your IP to the feds, no joke, there is some seriously illegal shit in these log files which are currently up on my screen. You picked the wrong board to shitpost on mother fucker. this is the end of you

It's cut at two deceptive but close-enough-not-to-notice-a-difference angles and the animation cleverly glosses over the fact that the angles of the two new slices don't match exactly, it just quickly morphs the pieces together. If I wasn't lazy I'd draw a diagram.