So despite the testimony of the FBI director and the NSA director Trump still claims Obama had had his wires tapped

So despite the testimony of the FBI director and the NSA director Trump still claims Obama had had his wires tapped.

What's your opinion on Trump's mental state? Is this all to much for him? Is he going insane? Does he maybe suffer from an onset of dementia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/about-that-new-york-times-wiretapping-article-trump-has-it-all-wrong/2017/03/16/7f57d99e-0a86-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?utm_term=.62f3a9a307d5
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hurr durr intelligence organizations are just gonna openly admit to illegal activity
>hurr durr

Sorry shill but comeys a corrupt piece of shit. He denied there was any wrong doing in the Clinton foundation when the whole world knows its secret.

^^^I found the Russian!

bet you didn't say that when she was placed under investigation twice from him though eh

pretty much as soon as the person jumps in complaining about "shills" that is 100% the shill. every.fucking.time.

>He denied there was any wrong doing in the Clinton foundation
Even though it's been pretty much verified that the last repeat investigation intop Hillary's emails just before the election fucked it up for her, he's just a Clinton Shill?

You're a fucking idiot

It isn't even that. It is that not one single semi credible person thinks it happened in the first place. I mean not even FOX will back that shit.

That Trump supporters will still back him over this is a great indicator of how dug in everyone is.

On a positive note, after 4 years under trump, a lot of them will have died off. I love the new work requirement for medicaid. Have fun steel/coal workers lol.

>Sorry shill but comeys a corrupt piece of shit.

You do remember that Clinton had it in the back till Comey decided to open a new investigation into her e-mails 10 days before the election. He's the one that made Trump president. How about not forgetting that?

Nah. He just says dumb bullshit Pops into his head, and all his surrogates and spin doctors are then forced to justify it, regardless of its veracity.

We don't have Shillary, so I don't care what he does.

this. and remember he can't ever apologize. He can't ever be wrong - it is part of his philiophy. Don't ever expect him to back down.

so sad to see a little red-pill. Terrified of women in power. They'd rather have Trump fuck them up the ass for 4 years than have a female president crush their little egos.

sad.

The entire media and the entire democratic party have been making claims for 3 months that trump collided with Russia without the slightest shred or evidence to back it up.

Trump makes a claim and the same media and Democrats call him crazy for making claims without evidence, all while continuing to peddle their evidenceless conspiracy theory 24/7.

And that, my friends, is liberalism in a nutshell: double standards made manifest.

The Clinton criminal network was and is a very powerful organization.

The question isn't who were the Russians supporting. The real question was who were the Chinese supporting?

Follow the bread crumbs.

>He just says dumb bullshit Pops into his head

But he is the president of the United States.

>trump's mental state
He's crazy as a shithouse rat.
>dementia
Yeah, probably. If I remember right, his dad died of Alzheimer's. Presidents should be required to pass a neurological fitness test.

>The entire media and the entire democratic party have been making claims for 3 months

No. We've been claiming it since the July RNC when Trump changed the GOP platform to remove military aid to Ukraine. That is when the pieces fell into place.

>Manafort
>Flynn
>Page
>Stone / Guccifer 2.0

>Wikileaks timing DNC dump to just _after_ Hillary won the primary ( if they had done it a few days before , Bernie might have won )
>RNC hacked, but never dumped

List goes on and on faggot.

>The entire media and the entire democratic party have been making claims for 3 months that trump collided with Russia without the slightest shred or evidence to back it up.

You mean like when Trump asked Russia to hack Clinton in a press conference?

youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ

Or like when his national security adviser Flynn tried to broker a deal with the Russians, committing treason and lied about it?

Er, no. The Trump/Putin connection has been under investigation for the best part of 2 years, the reason there's so much attention is because there is ever-mounting evidence. The reason the wiretapping claims were met with so much ridicule was 1) they came from the mind of a known paranoid sociopath, and 2) after substantial investigation there is NO evidence that any wiretapping had taken place. And even if it had, Trump broke several federal laws by exposing a lawful surveillance.

It's fucking ridiculous, the world is laughing at you, and you look like a cunt for defending this prick

he's a russian shill, so he's laughing either way. There job is just to jump on all these threads and gas-light some alternate universe.

>being this dense

NSA taps everyone. Not Obama.

>The reason the wiretapping claims were met with so much ridicule was 1) they came from the mind of a known paranoid sociopath, and 2) after substantial investigation there is NO evidence that any wiretapping had taken place

3) He made those claims at 4 in the fucking morning on his personal twitter account.

ahhhh ya, I bet they're tappin' this shit right now.

ad hominem

lol

That's why it's terrifying. The most powerful man in the world is ranting like the homeless guy that hangs out in the parking lot of the 7-11.

I think there is a definite possibility that he is going nuts

I don't see why not. This takes almost no space. Text is a drop in the bucket when you have 1000 petabytes of storage and counting.

good point.

Also:

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

>The most powerful man in the world is ranting like the homeless guy that hangs out in the parking lot of the 7-11.

He isn't the only leader that went crazy over too much meth/coke.

Is his book called "I Grippled America" I don't know what it means, but I like it.

mmmmmm I kinda like it....

Didn't Trump claim that he found out about the wiretapping from a newspaper article? And has in the past called that newspaper "fake news" ?

This retard will never last 4 years

this

I love women in power. It is that specific woman I didn't want in power.

>We've been investigating Trump for Russia connections for years
>but he totally wasn't under surveillance guys

also anyone who watched the whoel press conference knows that the dems were btfo. they had the head of the fbi with them and all they could do was read month old news articles and ask for his comment, to which he moslty replied "no comment". Literally only evidence they came up with for russia collusion was "we heard from an anonymous source that he worked with putin".

wow, drumpf btfo. nevermind the NSA leaked documents yesterday proving Trump was being monitored for years.

>they came from the mind of a known paranoid sociopath
And you have medical paperwork to back this up or is this an opinion...
>a lawful surveillance
So, he was wiretapped?

>Didn't Trump claim that he found out about the wiretapping from a newspaper article
no. but it was suggested and implied in the newspapers that they were "wiretapping" him months ago. they've suddenly forgotten about that.

"Gripple" is American slang for "con."

She seemed like she would be a good leader. Unless you fundamentally disagreed with her policies I guess.

ok buddy. keep doubling down on those "Obama wiretapped Trump. sad" comments.

they will ignore this, or spin it as "obama didnt wiretap him though!". even though obama would've been fully aware of it, and the people doing it were working for him.

reminder that hillary clinton did secret business deals with the russian government and accepted millions from them in donations

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

>>Didn't Trump claim that he found out about the wiretapping from a newspaper article

yes. he said he heard it on fox. Fox, then disavowed the statement, saying their news team couldn't confirm it, and pushed it back on Andrew Napolitano.

This article says what I said

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/about-that-new-york-times-wiretapping-article-trump-has-it-all-wrong/2017/03/16/7f57d99e-0a86-11e7-93dc-00f9bdd74ed1_story.html?utm_term=.62f3a9a307d5

I don't need to double down, it's already a fact, and was further proven today by the conference. if you'd watched it you'd know. keep calling me "buddy" though, it's what morons do when they have on argument but want to sound confident.

>the fbi literally says there's no evidence
>members of his party say there is no evidence
>Sup Forums roasties claim there's evidence but its being hidden from the president by the entire government

Hmmm... Who to believe?

remember that this is all bullshit. that Hillary wasn't even responsible for that uranium deal, that 7 departments signed off on it, blah blah blah.

please don't stop. we're getting tapped so hard right now

at a certain point your lies and spin just old and ridiculous. you don't believe it. we don't believe it.

O BOY! HERE COMES Sup Forums WITH THEIR FAKE AS SHIT INFOGRAPHS

seriously, how is this even fun for you guys anymore?

>a washpo opinion piece
is this a joke? did you even read the entire "article"? read the entire thing, it doesn't prove anything. they always include all these big claims at the beginning, knowing idiots won't read past the first 2 paragraphs, then when they try to substantiate it, it crumbles.

lol nice logic you must be a fucking shill especially since you made this shitty thread

You think you can alienate them by creating a stereotype and that's just not how it works

>outright denying reality when it conflicts with your preconceived biased narrative

lol

forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#6df8e3433991

Well, trump must have some evidence to the contrary right? He wouldn't just make a claim like that without evidence right?

fuck, this is so cute. what does it say? curious af rn

Libcuck here (let's just get that out of the way).

From what I'm seeing, a lot of you out there who support trump are slicing this info in a way that doesn't make trump look bad or guilty. As the days go on we (dems) are finding more and more to point to and say "there, see? He shouldn't be president because_____"

My question is, what would it take for you who truly support and like the guy to turn on him?

What if there was proof he and the Russians took action to fix the election in some way? Would that do it?

What if some policy directly makes your life worse? (Maybe you lose health insurance)

What would honestly do it? Because (again, imo) it seems like him and his supporters jump from one excuse to another, never taking responsibility. The closest he gets is "well, (insert some political figure) did that too!"

Trying to find a middle ground or understand where you're all coming from.

This thread again.

this is a complete joke. Trump is either going through dementia or is a severe sociopath. I can't believe some small minded idiots out there are still defending all his blatant Bullshit. THIS is the true scary part: that some people in this country are so biased to the point where they defend what is clearly wrong

more infographs and a pitiful attempt at the "higher road" argument fallacy!? o boy! this is too perfect! but, you forgot to call me "cuck" and/or "kiddo" to give it that classic Sup Forums feel!

>So, he was wiretapped?
No, you pleb. He wasn't, but if he WAS, him tweeting about it is a federal offence

Can you please tell me what role Manafort had in the trump campaign, and what his previous relationship with Russia was?

How about the election of Yanukovych ?

shut up

WHY IS EVERYBODY POSTING CHIP N DALE PICS? WTF IS THE POINT OF THIS SHIT? IT'S SUPER CUTE BUT IM TRYING TO HAVE A REAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION FUCK

He's holding it back to give them a fighting chance.

>I can't believe some small minded idiots out there are still defending all his blatant Bullshit.
Because:
>either going through dementia or is a severe sociopath
You already had the answer.

but i thought it was because of putin?? will you cucks get your story straight already

didnt the guy handed trump the presidency when he publicly stated they where investigating shillary again a few days before the elections?

its not about proof, dude. it never was. these people, his core constituency, they don't care about facts and reality in the same way you do. they have guy feelings steeped in ignorance of the wider world and their own bigotry, so they WANT to believe in a man like Trump even if it is just one big lie. They are more willing to believe that the entire government is privy to a vast conspiracy against Trump than they are willing to believe Trump lied to get into power for personal gain.

>Trying to find a middle ground or understand where you're all coming from.

don't bother. conservatives regularly vote against their own interests, especially working class. They have a deep bench of excuses to avoid facing reality.

For example:

>Tired of paying for lazy blacks to be on welfare! Cut those programs!

>I need SNAP because of NAFTA! Fucking globalists!

They see no contradiction there.

>My question is, what would it take for you who truly support and like the guy to turn on him?

He promised him a way out of their misery economical misery. He promised them to get rid of the foreigners that are a threat to their old ways. They want to believe.

Germany had to be reduced to rubble by the insane politics of their leader before his followers broke their bond with him. Trump has to wreck these people before the wake-up.

>picture of several twitter post highlighting her lies

>"infograph"

why are you so stupid?

yeah, he was a corrupt russian oligarg with ties to the mafia. How does that absolve hillary of all her shady shit exactly? Especially when she not only got millions in donations from the same fucking people, but also from scumbags in Saudi Arabia and Wall street.

It really must be hell working under him, pretty much facing the fact that for 4 years you are going to try to put out fires he started in twitter.

Wow, you actually believe it