Wagies are bullying me again

>Wagies are bullying me again

How do you guys respond to them in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand's_Top_100_History_Makers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats a wagie?

A wagslave. Someone who contributes to society by working.

I for one am too intelligent to work or socialize.

Order a delicious subway sandwich and take pleasure that I am not a whore to money

>tfw a wagecuck

believe me they are suffering more than you

I don't have the fucking money to BUY THE SUBWAY SANDWICH

DID YOU FORGET THE PART THAT I HAVE NO INCOME????? RREEEEEEEEEEEEE

I somehow doubt it. Surely making some money you can spend on things you like is better than posting the same threads on Sup Forums everyday?

it used to be fun but im getting bored of shitposting now. I almost feel as if there's something better i could be spending my time doing. But I just can't put my finger on it.

yeah m8, their bullying me too, i'll kys soon

>A wagslave. Someone who contributes to society by working.

ew, thankfully I'm on the dole so I'll just munch on delish subway sandwich.

How do i get the dole in Canada? It seems like you need a legitimate illness here.

fucking wagies win again

You tell them one day theyll look back and regret all the time they lost working FOR Mr. Shekelstein. While you, you my friend, spend your precious time cultivating your mind, reading and learning about the world on a mongol throat singing forum.

More like wasting countless time on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive

i don't even enjoy it anymore. I'd rather work for shekelstein. Right now I'm working for Googleberg by filling out thousands of captchas a day for free.

In Portugal if you have no other sources of income you either work or starve so there are no purely neet cucks to bully

Is it you David?

is that good or bad

bump. i need to know how to defeat wagies

> not having disposable income, hobbies and girls who want to fuck you.

Yeah I spent 4 hours of my day looking at spreadsheets, but I can listen to music and buy everything I need (and some luxuries)

/r9k/ told me that NEET master race

but all i have is a lot of freetime but no money

kill your self already, you are a disgrace for your country, your family, the whole human race

I can differentiate between you and the other leaf poster now, you are the stupid one sorry for not realising it sooner

why am i stupid? im too intelligent to work and contribute to society

fuck off normalfag REEE

try "literally anything".

how are you alive then, you live with your parents?

I can shitpost meanwhile I work and earn lot of money.
You are a coward piece of shit and you should kill yourself already.

yeah i just leech off my parents

They keep telling me to get a job but I just tell them I never chose to be born and it's their responsibility to take care of me until they die

>I just tell them I never chose to be born and it's their responsibility to take care of me until they die
BAHAHAHAHAHAH so pathetic, grow a pair, faggot

eat my shit normalfag

How does it feel to actually have a purpose and meaning to your life instead of spending all day shitposting on Sup Forums like I do?

I bet you have a lot of fun with that disposable income you get from working a job, something I'll never get to enjoy. Let me guess. You're also not a virgin?

>why am i stupid?
You seem younger than the other leaf poster and at least the other one tries find advice on here but you're both equally shit

>How does it feel
bretty gud
>I bet you have a lot of fun with that disposable income
oh yea, indeed
>You're also not a virgin?
correct, since I was 15 yo

delete this...

fucking /r9k/ lied to me, where are they now??

delete yourself

Why do you always make these awful threads about how shit your life is yet you don't want to to change anything.

Fuck off to /r9k/

i thought this was /r9k/ with flags

>bumps the thread

no, this anonymous reddit with flags. now fuck off

stop being so rude

I just got trolled by the neet master race posters. should i get a job now?

>i thought this was /r9k/ with flags
Here you go, one /r9k/ with flags coming up

They're too racist for my liking. I tried posting there but I couldn't keep up any sort of argument so I had to go to Sup Forums. I like this place a lot more because it's less intensive in terms of thinking.

>I like this place a lot more because it's less intensive in terms of thinking.
And Sup Forums isn't?

Not really. I only spent a couple hours there but it seemed like everyone was linking citations for their claims and actively debating things.

On Sup Forums I just have to type something making fun of the other guy's country and that puts him on the defensive

Posting on Sup Forums is very easy.
Here people actually expect you to know demographics when you get into an argument, on Sup Forums you can just call them cucks and be done with it.
This thread unironically belongs on Sup Forums.

I haven't experienced that actually. On here no one expects you to know anything so I found it a lot more comfortable.

Like let's say I'm debating an American. I just type "SHAAAARRTTTT" and he loses the argument. Or i just post something offensive like a ripped up american flag and leave the thread. I found it's a lot funner here too because everytime I say something stupid I can just say I was just trolling and call the other guy dumb for getting baited.

This is why Sup Forums has the lowest intelligence of any board
No arguments or discussions happen here

shut up, cuck

Get a legitimate illness

How? Wouldn't it just be easier to work than for me to get AIDS or something?

It'd be easier to get on assistance.

Doesn't seem to be. i asked /r9k/ and the guy says you constantly need to talk to some fags and be filling out paperwork and you barely get anything

he said you get like $600/month

>tfw wagecuck

honestly seems like a decent feel

im kind of tired of being so poor and begging my mom to buy me food as an adult

but elaborate please how much money will they give me?

Don't I need to have a disability?

Eh, I mean, it could be worse. I'm a manager at a local restaurant and at least make more than the average millennial in my state.

The worst feel is, I have a degree and no job in a related field so unless I can afford to go to grad school to become a teacher it's almost like wasted time.

at least you didn't fall for the NEET meme. This is just torture.

I realize now that the /r9k/ posters posting the smug pepe neets were just being ironic.

Do you need more than that

Yes. it's not enough to ever move out and according to some /r9k/ canadian he said it's about as much work as a real job

i think i should just work instead.

t. nation that somehow is more irrelevant than NZ

Why move out

Because it's not fun living with my parents

It's not fun to work

Yeah but it's a necessary thing you have to do

necessary for what

For other things I want to do

nz is pretty relevant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand's_Top_100_History_Makers

Uruguay could make 100 famous person list as well, doesn't change the fact they are irrelevant
On a global scale we're pretty fucking irrelevant
Most people only know about us through Lord of the Rings
People know about America through everything, because of their dominating influence on everybody's culture and their media is global
Japan is relevant because of games and anime
Russia and China are relevant because they are boogeyman
Canada is relevant because Trudeau and Justin Bieber are idolised
Mexico is relevant because of their culture and because of Trump's rettirick
They're only six relevant nations on the planet (America Japan China Russia Mexico Canada)
Every other nation is irrelevant