Open for commissions

open for commissions

Prices?

80 - 120 usd per piece

WHAT.. fuck that shit, what a ripoff. you fucking furry artists think you are such high priced talent when you are the bottom of the AIDS barrel. fuckoff

fuck that guy! artwork (whether you like the subject or not) is a time consuming endeavor. That's probably less than $20 per hour.

Moana?

fuck you theres other artists who are cheaper for their furfag artwork. why is this guy so high priced? what makes his furfaggotry so much more? is he some entitled douchebag?

thank you

so rude. its just take my lot of time to render something like this

Honestly for the style of fur drawing this isn't bad if a price along with complex backgrounds and possible multi character art. People who aren't used to art commision scenes might be suprised by the price ranges

Now the real question is why the hell does Judy have blue eyes instead of amethyst?

Am I a zoophile?

20 bucks would bet that even if he did real meaningful artwork it would only be more expensive. You are just used to consuming free shit. start creating stuff for free yourself before complaining about the cost others charge. i bet you pirate all of your media you entitled fuck.

Its good but I would like to think she would keep better care of her fur

its still not finished work in progress, but somebody already tried to fix it

Oh, nice.

yeah, the fur on her butt looks like an old carpet. thanks for the critique anyway

Nice trips. It's better then anything I could do 8/10. Smoother fur and nude would bump to 10/10

Fuck, I came so hard to this.
Fuck you disney for messing with my head and dick