Anyone in the Denver metro area interested in murdering me. Serious inquiry. Will pay bitcoin...

Anyone in the Denver metro area interested in murdering me. Serious inquiry. Will pay bitcoin. I have already attempted to light myself aflame but pussied out.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/63651974e7cd78265cf8527d04459887bd58247c/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/burns/multimedia/second-degree-burn/img-20006132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hire a Hit-man for yourself, LOL.

4realz, download tor.

just look on craigslist or go punch a nigger

Why not just try to get a cop to shoot you?

Burn 1-1.jpg sure u did that urself faggot

Solid idea. How could I approach this? Fake that I have a weapon or what?

I'd do it for free

why don't you just jump off a buildind ?

Denver area?

Yes. maybe get a plastic toy gun and remove the orange tip. You can also just get a knife and charge at them. Either way, they shoot to kill.

Drive up to Cheyenne. I got you fam

The cash register building and others in Denver are very strict and can't gain roof access or even access to the building without a pass

then alcohol + medicine

it's really simple and could be pretty fast

Sounds solid, I think Im gonna go borrow a friend''s bb gun and then call in a fake hostage situation or something. Then come out and pretend like I'll fire. Im just concerned they won't shoot to kill because I'm not a nigger

I'm in the area
I accept heroin

Seriously? That's not too far of a drive. Just don't want it tracked back to you

I've only got percs. Would you accept cash. And would you be doing it with a gun?

I only kill homeless people post timestamp faggot

Don't bring anything trackable bruv. You'll be fine.

just head down to colfax & broadway. on the southeast corner they will be a group of young, angry gang-members holding down this spot 365 24/7. walk up and slap one of them in the face and say "you got punked, nigga"....that should do it.

Get help

and step on their shoes, make sure to leave a scuff

Yes post your address and illI come kill you right now

civic center? literally right next to the capitol?

fucking retard mung .

I second this. maybe go down federal and find some mexicans. it's not hard. go find a nice lowrider and try to carjack him. you probably won't last long. maybe go to fivepoints. you'll definitely have some luck there. play the knockout game and facebook live it. racewar incoming

Not a bad idea either, but in broad daylight will these apes still shoot me then and there? Colfax and Broadway is so fuckin busy I might just get my as whooped

You want to die? Then start hurting other people or honestly commit murder. Go on a spree. You fucking pussy. You don't want to die. You have NOTHING TO LOSE AND WOULD HAVE ALREADY STARTED.

You just don't want it on your conscience. If you were at your wits end this thread wouldn't exist.

Enjoy your beta existence.

yea, there's at least a couple of them right there that will actually kill you probably....

Threaten them, bring a knife or something

Now this got interesting.

timestamp burns or you're a lying faggot

I was thinking 5 points too. Will probaby Facebook live it

Go on spree user

Ah the 15 bus stop! good times

Sent me the link user

link or bust faggot

by that skin tone and black hair i would say that is the arm of a cameljockey. no fucks are therefore given this day.

I will, right now I'm just trying to find the best place in five points, fuck the civic center bullshit.

timestamp your fucking burns or you're a liar.

Just charge them. Holding a weapon + charging + fake hostage situation = super amped up

They will definitely fire first. Better if you just get a cap gun and spraypaint it black. It's only like 5 bucks max, and you're going to die anyways so why not. Hearing a pop will just be icing on the cake.

Owh boohoo is life to hard on you? Grab life by the balls and make it your bitch. I know how you feel but dont fucking pussy out on it. It sounds so fucking cheesy but life gets better.

OP where do you live so we know it was you who suicided by cop?

I live in Fort Collins & am in need of a quick buck. Always wanted to kill someone too. If you're serious we can do this

Fuck Nevermind I'm retarded

yeah, ofc bro, most likely get raped also. a little sex before death. nice.

LOL

Yeah seriously. I know I'm on Sup Forums and it tickles my perversion and dark sense of humor but I can't justify convincing someone or showing them how to kill themselves.

Why would you want to die when you smoke marijuana legally? Roll a joint faggot

ok the OP robbery me armed, an i shot your head of for self protection

Fake and gay

Google bitch

dont forget the timstamb

Buy some ketamine, Inject it, and think about what you're doing. I want your brain to know how retarded its being and have a chemical help you reflect on that.

Before you do anything drastic to yourself, or others- give
praying a try. Pray for Jesus Christ to reveal himself to you with
some urgency. Don't put God in a box to make demands, but
ask with all sincerity for his help. You'd be surprised what could
happen. But you have to try first.

>goes to Sup Forums
>"Serious inquiry"

Oh, piss off.

Think this is genuinely the route I'm going. Where to get pop gun? Also if you're looking for where it is when it happens check Denver and aurora news

can you just give me the bitcoin regardless?

So start being delusional? Seems good.

timestamp with burns or it didnt happen

We already had that a week ago... If we continue with this Sup Forums is gonna get shut down kek

Dude, good way is to take out the fail safe for electrical surges so you can put 2 knifes or forks in a toaster and stand in a puddle of water. Its quick and you might take down the apartment building with you unless you live in a house ofc wich probably would just burn down to the ground and thats how you will not rott.

I like this also

Sorry bra I only do it for the trill of the hunt and the smell of the cunt.

Fuck off religious cunt

no, opiate overdose. that's the way to go. it's a nice warm blanket that takes you to the afterlife.

i know this from experience.

Just wish I had some xans so I could do it without being a pussy

I do have percs but they're only 10 mg

kek

nah dude you just vomit if you take too many and then slowly die of liver failure

dont........be alive stupid fag, life your life bitch

the great thing about opiate overdoses is that there aren't really consequences if you fail mate. i (not on purpose) died from one. got brought back from the fire department, went about my day. pretty good, i hope i can go that way when it's time, it was literally nothing.

this guy has no clue what he's talking about

charcoal bro. charcoal.

Just get some alchol and get really drunk and combine it with something wich has calming affect like synthetic morphine, that should make you ready for whats to come. Besides when its over give me a sign what happens in the after life!

op do drugs
you either die or if you are lucky you have an epiphany
both are solid options

Something like Epelepsi medecin has the Synthetic Morphine And different types of anxiety Medecin. Ill give you a list

Oxascand, Sobril,Temesta, Apozepam, Diazepam Desitin, Stesolid,Librium

Nice try FBI.

You are not black you fucking idiot

Take all of them. If you don't OD on oxy apap will shut your liver down.

I don't know rick, it looks fake.

kind of a waste don't you think? coming to b/ is a more solid idea because b/ responds.

i live here, and im watching the news

Screencapped this thread

>second-degree-burn-1-1.jpg
Fake and gay
kys
tineye.com/search/63651974e7cd78265cf8527d04459887bd58247c/

Hop on a plane to the mid-east. Might as well have an interesting time getting killed.

op can i have your money ? if so my pp is [email protected]

burns are fake and gay look up second degree burn and it's the first image mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/burns/multimedia/second-degree-burn/img-20006132 same image just a bit higher up the arm

he could black up and walk into a bad part of town. If the cops don't get him the niggers will.

Why would you try to burn yourself alive? Thats possibly one of the most painful ways to die. Just hang yourself or take a metric fuck ton of medicine or something like a normal degenerate.