What would you do if i was your roommate?

What would you do if i was your roommate?

scold you for not doing your dishes again

Tell you to livestream it.

move

park my bike

Fucking trap...

Tell you to post a timestamp

I sowwy

hot

Oohhh

Yup

rail your boipussy every day

Call you a faggot constantly, laugh it off and give you a drink then play video games with you.

>>What would you do if i was your roommate?
dat ass.

tell you to fucking stop taking photos of my girls ass and fuck off

This sounds okay actually :) I dont mind being teased or called a faggot as long as youre nice to me after and we just play games toegeth

be really nice

Probably be fucking your brains out every hour.

keep your ass filled with my cock or cum as much as possible

Probably get you sloppy drunk on occasion so I could sneak into your room while you slept and lightly lick your asshole through your undies while I jerk it :D

The only thing that floral couch is good for is for catching your cum while I mercilessly fuck your slutty little ass

Are you guys usually straight? Would you use my pussy on the side when you needed it?

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

I mean I'm straight

just really drunk and horny. Would definitely ravage.

yep

give your snapchat

Omg this this this! You would really do this? I smoke a ton of weed too so I would often pass out hard esp if you got me sloppy drunk. Youd lick it through my panties? What if I wear thongs?

beat the fuck out of you for being a faggot that decided to break in my house and pretend to be my roommate. toss you out to the curb in a puddle of your own blood and feces and sell anything you left behind in my house to have my carpets decontaminated from you touching it with your niggerfaggot aids

ugly fuck

Move out.

slam you.
or if you didn't want to fuck me, if we could work out a deal where I can just jack off to you that'd be cool.
maybe that would turn you on and you could play with yourself while I stroke myself too, that'd be damn near perfect actually.

Aw

Fugggg

Yay

Yay

I like the straight boyyys

Just have a kik

I don't dislike thongs.. I just like the idea of more cloth or whatever hiding your little hole from my tongue, Panty fetish for sure tho. I'd tickle it until I knew you weren't responsive and slither my tongue in for a treat. mm...

> were OP not was

Holy gah that sounds so hot. I would love to start out with a deal where you just admit you are jerking off thinking about me, so I agree to let you jerk off in front of me while looking at me and stuff, maybe I dance a little for you in my heels

I hope you get a rancid gooseberry on your tongue.

Youre so bad...i bet youd even sniff them and my little pink treat too, i bet you would get off on the taste and my sexy smell, would you be couragous enough to cum all over my ass and let it dry there?

yep

This

damn

hell, id crack out the toys and get dat boi pussy good and open

Lock him outside in a bra and thong, absolutely humiliate.
Then make pizza and cuddle while giving each other wedgies.
>im a trap too

I would put some ricin in your soda, then I'd be looking for a new room mate like a week later.

You would definitely need to keep that ass wet and ready at all times so I could fuck you at a moments notice

Well I'm not gonna plug my nose nigga (':

nummmmyyyyy.... I'm about 6'5" so if you're not too short I could totally reach your cute widdle feet with my cock while I tasted you laying on your stomach. Maybe you're faking and wiggle your toes in your 'sleep' for Daddy.

Yesss fug I love the idea of being a side fuck for a straight guy who cant find a girl that night, I want a roommate who goes out with his mates everynight but doesnt pick up a bitch, just comes home and gets his nut in my ass everynight, why fuck with having a stupid gf?

much rather a slutty little cumdumpster like yourself waiting in bed with your ass spread for my drunk self

pay my half of the rent on time, but eat most of your food and deny it. also steal any cd's you might have that i like. probably sneak into your cellphone for nudes and leak them onto Sup Forums, maybe sell some of your panties out of the laundry basket.

Wouldn't even bother to ask either. Nothing would be better than coming home drunk and going straight for your sleeping ass and finishing off a great night with my dick up there

i love to nut in a hot hole, but i suck cock too

Youre 6'5''?! Fuck! I can never find a guy that tall thats nice and taller than me. Im like 5'11 almost 6 feet so very tall for a trap, always wanted to feel small next to a guy tall as you.YES! i WILL wiggle my lil feets and "subconsciously" rub your big cock with them while you sniff my ass and eat me like a pussy, would you blast all over my feet?

Depends, but it would be either:
Find another roommate or
Move

I would totes do that, If my friends were cool i'd even invite them back for a good old smoke and fuck gangbang on you. We'd blaze for a bit until we were all crossfaded and foaming at the mouth for pussy. Then we would all come into your room at once and go to town on you. All of us wpi;d dump so much cum into your butt that we wouldn't even be using lube after a while. Like 4-5 guys cummiing multiple times on you/in you. Now that sounds like a good saturday night.

I'm not tall, but how does being dommed by a shorter straight guy with a big dick sound?

Yeah I'm pretty big hah.

Unffff, I'd love to feel those nummy little toes tickling my cock. I'd like to think I'd blow a load on them but if I'm being honest, a drunk me wouldn't likely be able to tongue tickle/fuck an asshole as pretty and pink as yours without just spreading you open and stuffing you with my cum.

Yessss no dont ask, just bee line it to my room and burst in, rip open my covers and expose my little ass, probably in panties waiting to be filled with you. No you dont say anything, you just come into my room and basically rape me when you need it

That is so hot youd really mess with my panties? Steal them like they were a girls and sell them? Or even put my pics on b?? Really sexy that you would perv over me like that, like esp digging to find pics of me and stealing my thongs

Damn right. After eating your ass out for a bit longer, I'd pull you down and go in hard and fast and pull out and finish all over your ass. I wouldn't let you clean off any cum either

Whhhhhaaaaaa omg youre saying youd just end up raping my ass actually while i slept?? Pls say yes

Would be into it

Yaaassss omg do you have somewhere we could discuss this or a kik?? You have no idea how much that turns me on. Ive talked about this stuff with "a" guy before but never with his friends too, always wanted that and askedguys to show me to their friends too, but most were to scared to admit to them etc...I want to talk more about that shit i want that saturday night mister!

Fucking rape me, boys :)

Probably take quick looks at your ass and fap in the bathroom, cause im autistic.

Daw you are cute thanks would eat pizza with you and cuddle back after my hazing ;/

why would you respond as me, that is weird as shit lol

I mean that's the idea, silly. Gotta soak that little thing up before I go stuffing it though. Maybe I'll stuff your panties in your mouth so you can't bitch at me if you wake up while I'm railing you.

ahhhhh look at that adorably fuckable butt. I want deep, deep inside of that.

That also sounds fucking sexy. Too shy to do any more than that? What would happen if I noticed and started bending over for you to look better? Would you ever go in my room when I wasnt home and get into my panties? Guess it depends how much you really liked my butt

I would invite all the hot gay kids I know over to pass you around like chew toy. A strange byproduct of having daughters in this day and age is that I know so many hot gay studs as a result of them being friends of my two daughters. I'm bearish so only the ones with daddy issues or rape fetishists even look at me. All the hot girls my daughters know are lesbians, except for the one bi, but she only puts out if I'm literally the last guy.

Cool, because I'd love to pin you down one night and stretch that little ass out with my cock.
I'd rip one orgasm after another from your slutty hole and fill you to the brim with my cum.

if you lived with me you'd run out of clothes that arent ripped at the crotch pretty fast

Would they really like me? You think theyd enjoy passing me around and using my cuteness?

heh you better buy me new ones to rip then

Ty you think I have a butt that was meant to be pleasing to a man? usually only girls asses are designed for that

ps how old are they like in HS and stuff? I LOVE thinking about hot young HS boys using me, esp underage ones lol but its just a fantasy

As a 15 Year Old Freshmen i would love to fuck you so hard i just wish it was legal.

>Too shy to do any more than that?
Yea pretty much

>What would happen if I noticed and started bending over for you to look better?
Uh probably blush, get rock hard and fap even more. Don't know how i'd really handle that.

Are you there?!? I want you guys to smoke soooo much weed and come just gangbang me yes!!!

Omg me too. if youre telling the truth, omg, just omg. Thats an incredible compliment though thank you, makes me happy to know you would want that

Aw so cute

I bet youd try to take creepshots of it huh to fap with in the bathroom too. Id probably start leaving my thong in our bathroom and walk around you all the time in just leggings. ;)

I'm straight as long as the person doesn't wear leggings. Then I'd fuck any human

Only answer

Why don't you tell me why your sissy ass deserves to have my cock cum in it?

Oh no :)))

Underage b&

Cuz I work hard to be pretty and have always wanted to be girl, I hate being a boy and want to be treated as a girl. And I sit down when I pee...wear only girls undies, shave my whole body... Pic related, my smooth af legs

I'll hump you till you let me fuck you. After that I'll hump some more

If you were my room mate and I caught you in these clothes, it would depend on the situation but if i caught you while you were fucking yourself with a dildo, id walk over to you while your still in shock, pull the dildo out and start fucking your ass.
but if you were like posing for a photo and i caught you, id wait while you hadnt noticed me yet and stroke myself while watching you, so when you do see me all you see is me perving and stroking my cock. then id eat you out

if you say so ;)

You have such a fuckable face too i just want to lubricate my 15 year old cock in your mouth so much then i would fuck your ass so hard.

that is one nice booty. mind if i spread those cheeks and massage your asshole with my tongue?

what toys do you have, have you stretched your hole that much?

post your Kik so i can dominate you, you dumb cocksleeve

I love this. Great reaction either way. I used to have a dildo you might catch me with but had to get rid of it, havent gotten a new one. In this case I was just taking pics and posing for myself, so probably the second thing would happen. Gah i just love being perved over though so I would be so into you doing that and trying to secretly watch me

Ty bb

kik: Elvish_boy

i better get ready to be bombarded with dicks and guys who want to feed me :))

Where do you live buttslut?

I'd stop fapping and rape you instead whenever I want to fap

I'm still here. If there were 5 of us high as fuck and horny, 4 would each hold down an arm and a leg while the 5th raped the shit out of you as we cheered him on to fuck you harder. We'd take turns rotating on that until we all had at least 1 go, then after we had broken you and you weren't putting up a fight anymore, we would try to double stuff your asshole and double load you up with additional cum while you were throat fucked by others! We'd be so fucked up and horny that we'd probably make jokes about getting you pregnant with 5 kids as we took turns impregnating you

id like to think that once i caught yu and continued to perv on you, you would force situations where id catch you. like you would come out the shower and drop your towel by accident and bend over to pick it up to show off your ass.

If I slept nude would you sneak in and suck me while I'm asleep

Most of the things said already are a given, but in short I would own you. I would not claim you however, but I would make you submit and give yourself. Doing so would mean that you become my toy, my slut. It's good that you smoke, because I would keep you fucked up all the time, watching sissy hypno, being my slave slut while I'm not around to keep the house neet. I might even send random cocks without telling you for servicing. As for me, your only goals would be to remain filled with my cock and cum, and to please me. You would be taken out to parties, clubs, gloryholes, in public, and sold for sex. The money earned would all go to me, and the only profit you receive would be in new clothes, makeup, and otherwise extreme forms of feminization. Kiss your normal life goodbye bitch.

accept the requests, cumdumpster, i want to show you my cock

Pacific NW

thats hot af

Holy fuck!!! YESSS!!!! I want to hear even more! And respond in total deatail. Maybe even see pics of you guys? You better kik me! I posted it. Or let me post my girly email

Yes this. would take pics like this and leave my door open, maybe even walk around the house when I thought you werent home like totally faking like I thought i was home alone and act all embarrased and apologize a million times. Also ye like with the shower, def drop the towel

Ohhhh goddd this too...tbh ususlly focused on me being molested but now that you mention that. I think I would I know I cant trust myself. Would ask in in convo if you slept naked so I would already know that.But i bet I would get all high late at night and get so curious about what cock was like I would go into your room and do that. See if me playing with it got it hard and if I could successfully suck it off and make you cum.

Not OP, just another sissy, but that is SO hot!! Mmmmm!! Id love to be drugged and brainwashed for hours until im a braindead, obedient sissy zombie slave girl!!

wow that asshole, would get a daily licking. id often walk out of my way around the house to walk past your room and try and catch you in thongs and bras

wonder why my dick isnt berried in your ass every second I see you

Me too gurl!!! He sounds great and i espcailly like the idea of being kept completely drugged. Hopfully weed 24/7 with anti depressants and painkillers!! Just constantly so we lose our little minds and just get cocked

Sorry man all fantasy. I don't have any friends that are down like that, but I'm excited I got you off on that fantasy of mine!

also id like to hope that after a while of catching you and you apologizing, that youll tell me ull do anything, i decline and say its fine im not telling anyone, but one night after drinking and im very intoxicated, you hop into my bed and start playing with my dick, i try to fight it but im too drunk. over the next few nights you start to wander into my room at night and get in my bed, after a few nights of us just sleeping naked next to each other, your advances of grinding on my dick become too much, and i fuck you while your on your stomach with one hand over your mouth so you cant scream and the other holding your back down ;)

Mmmmm, yes!! Dawww, youre awesome too!!! Id be a little mindless slave slut with you!! :)

not sure if being serious but if pic is you I'd have my doctor friend get me some seriour shit