Tell me what you think about cuckolds. How fucked am I? I really want my wife to get impregnated

Tell me what you think about cuckolds. How fucked am I? I really want my wife to get impregnated.

If you want to be a cuckold then you don't deserve to be in a relationship with anyone.

then shoot a load in her
it's pretty easy bro

Why not? I just want her to be happy.

By another man*

I lived in Seattle for 6 months last year and had sex with a milf while her husband watched. I enjoyed it.

That's all I can offer on cuckolds.

make all the prospective guys get tested
make ur girl get vaccinated

repost this as often as possible

Don't do it man, those kids don't deserved to be raised by someone like you, you'll end up making them losers too. Keep your sad fantasies to yourself but don't make those kids pay for it too.

Sure thing. Let me fuck your wife. Raise my kid. Pay me child support when she leaves you. Don't involve a kid or you'll regret it.

How are you this dumb?
She married you because YOU make her happy. If you're failing at making her happy - or vice versa - then get a divorce.

i a cuck too, OP. my girl is currently on tinder and flirts with tons of guys, and likes the 9 inch/10 inch cock range. shes infertile so they all cum inside her, and i get to fuck her after shes ruined. its great i love it.

send a picture of your dick right now

Complete fucking faggot who'll regret it

my dicks like... 6.5 inches? i dont have pics of my cock at all times so.. no.

KYS
I've impregnated my wife myself, feels good man.

you're a weak man, OP

its fine as long as you're all on the same paige

Snapchat me: amilllli3

>9 inch
>10 inch

You and your girlfriend are both being lied to by people with similar dick size to your own.

The sad truth us that she'd rather fuck anyone but you because she doesn't give a fuck about you.

You exist purely to fund her life.

At least we know you won't be reproducing.

No, i've watched her get plowed more then once with a cock that's a bit smaller then a ruler.

Pics or gifs or both nigger

i'll drop a couple pics, but no nudes or penetration pics.

She better be holding one of those monsters while sucking it in at least one pic. Pussy too. Not like you've got anything to lose.

I've got alot to lose. you'll get what you get.

cuck here wifes idea love going second in a ruined pussy.

I want to cum in my kids mouth, but I won't. Everything is fine.

You'll get what you get...hahahahaha Cuck trying to be a tough guy when he he is literally the biggest pathetic loser a man can be!

every cuckhold is a low testo beta faggot. i even encountered one

>2 years after school graduation get fb message from beta faggot who still looks like a 14 years old
>after a little smalltalk asks me what kind of tits i like, how big my cock is
>couple days later its my birthday
>come home from work theres a package with a nice watch in it, maybe 150€ worth
>its from him
>think he just wants to befriend me because hes a lonely autist
>text him thanks and what his plans are at the weekend so i can pay him a drink or two
> he answer he thinks im good looking and if i am interested in meeting him and his girlfriend
> tell him im pretty busy and not into boys
> sends me nudes of his girlfriend, a little chubby but doable
>"i just like to watch"
> delete all chatlogs and ignore him

tfw my gf fucks other guys and you assume i dont fuck other girls
>what is open relationship

Hahaha because anyone would have assumed that you were in a open relationship when you said you were said you were cuck. Sorry but those are mutually exclusive.

>Accepts gifts from guys
>Doesn't fuck girls

You sound like the gay faggot, user.

I run with a couple quite regularly. She's a nurse, 42 no kids tight body 120lbs. Her husband is older, fat, stressed out lawyer. He can get it up but isn't packing a lot of punch. I get off fucking her in front of him. He either sits there and jerks off or will sometimes go in after I'm done with her.

Who initiated that relationship and why? How big is he vs you?