Trump's a traitor

Trump's a traitor

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/doclib/ddor/ddor2017_01-28to02-03.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liberals are traitor. They protect illegals that commit crimes rather than citizens.
ice.gov/doclib/ddor/ddor2017_01-28to02-03.pdf

progressives will try anything, even hurting their own country, to see trump fail

Bad bait

Mmhmm. Tell me more.

Sup Forums turbovirgins don't care about russia's covert influence in US government.

He's not a traitor, he's too stupid to see how he's being played. Fox and Breitbart feed him shit to get him mad because it makes headlines for them, and getting in bed with arch-technocrat Putin was never going to end well.
>Donald Trump in a war of minds be like pic related

I'm more concerned with how Trump is divesting us of our alliances. The Romans did the same thing right before the arab invasions, they stopped bribing the border tribes who were supposed to warn them when the derkas went all jihad jihad. Diplomacy is a very real tool of state, and Trump is single handedly fracturing the greatest policy success of the 20th century, simply because it makes a good sound bite.

Another comparison could be made to Athens and how they raised the alliance dues and the alliance subsequently collapsed.

It's also ironic that the end result of Brexit and US divestment means Germany ends up de facto leading Europe, which is something two world wars were fought to prevent. And Trump wants to kick them out and have them re arm at the same time?

When the Germans nuke washington I'm going to be glad I emigrated back to Das Vaterland.

either there's a lot more liberals on this site than I thought, or a lot more b8

>user makes big assumptions, The Movie

He looks like a radioactive orange

>>Sup Forums

true

Careful. Don't be too blunt and direct with wild conservatives.

Angry liberals with nothing to say.
It's going to be a long 8 years, kiddo.

>progressives
Their favorite trick is calling themselves that. Liberals stand in the way of true progress.

You sound smart

And it's smart of you to understand that, friend.

Bigly.

Sound =/= is/are

This is the correct answer.
There was no hacking or cheating.
Trump and his supporters are just dumb.
You can't be the party of freedom and liberty, yet promise protection.
Fucking idiots.

When Drumpf took the russian mob's money to finance his foundering businesses he was dumb enough to think there would be no strings attached.