So chimpanzee, man's closest relatives, actually have light skin

So chimpanzee, man's closest relatives, actually have light skin.

Scientists have determined that this means that white people are less evolved and special policy needs to be designed by the superior blacks, so that wh*tey doesn't shoot up schools because they are upset about their small dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmjSW41C7rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those damn white people. All civilized and shit

That's some sloppy bait OP

no matter what you say i get to wake up tomorrow and not be a nigger, so WIN

>superior blacks
Still yet to see what is so amazing about them.
Seems that whatever they can do a horse does better. That includes working in the fields.

Horses don't riot or steal

I have a job, a dad that i know. Plus when i hand the cashier a stack of singles to pay for something they rarely recount it. That white privilege.

Horses are more intelligent

Horses Lives Matter

They were kangs and shit.

I'm king of my dick, but nobody seems to care

See you later space cowboy

Every white person secretly wishes they were black, so they could be intimidating on the street, and be attractive to white girls

Again, if everybody were black streets wouldn't exist.

I dont have a fight in this race baiting shit
But if humans originated in Africa and where predominately dark skinned wouldnt that mean lighters skinned people came afterwards and would be a newer more evolved homo-sapien?

Learn how evolution works...

I always found this funny
>we were kings
>treat us as such

We were your masters/owners
Treat us as such
Oh yeah... we also had more king too, so our royal blood is stronger

I conceal carry a purple dragon dildo. Got that shit covered

Citation needed.

96% chance OP is a fat white woman who still hasn't taken the Hillary bumper sticker off of her car

I saw a group of nig-nogs waiting for the bus as I drove by. Goddamn, I'm glad I'm white.

Can you maybe give us some citation on any of this?

>96% chance OP is a fat white man who still hasn't gotten a job because he is too busy posting Sup Forumsait

Did they go by overall weight or how many people would be attending?

youtube.com/watch?v=hmjSW41C7rg

>OP is a woman
>he

>one news reporter asks "can the city streets sustain such a stampeed?"

LoL

/thread.

Silly user, niggers don't have jobs.

This

Implying monkeys studying other monkeys can gain any significant knowledge.
Already intimidating on the street or anywhere, but im a polish white nigger so maybe thats why

Wait ... speaking of niggers, haven't heard anything from nigger Lives Matter since Trump. Sup with that shit?

>Goodfellas
Shit, even our crime was civilized
>blacks/latinos = gang
>whites = family

Yes. Varied skin coloration is a response to not having fur and it doing most of the work, if the chimp had brown skin under it's black fur it's UV absorption rate would be too low. White people come from higher latitudes with lower UV indexes where they need a high UV absorption rate to survive. Black people living in high latitudes need vitamin D supplements and this is actually why vitamin D enriched milk exists as a product.

In Canada, milk comes in bags. For black people.

Whatever you say, boss

>white girls
What's wrong with black women?
Too evolved? :^)

>black people
>black
>people
pick one

Well, we know which one they picked...

Nigger females?
No fucking thanks!

niggers look like monkeys, that is why your argument features a monkey, therefore you know niggers are essentially still monkeys and your point is moot

ahh very nice, makes sense to me considering african american cancer rates are so high due to lack of vitamin D/sunlight.
>be black
>become neet memelord
>die from cancer
wew meming myself, this might mean people with darker skin tones will need extra sunlight in any long term mars missions

If white people are less evolved why do you niggers not have have a job or a stable income

You do realize that primates are great apes, not monkeys, right?

You're not doing the rest of us any favors. Shoo.

That chimp has genetic defects. Chimps have pink skin when born. It turns black as they mature. Its more noticeable in males.

don't care nerd, monkeys, apes, niggers, all the same, don't care