36yr old Kissless, Hugless, Hand Hold Less, Speakless, Interactionness Virgin here

36yr old Kissless, Hugless, Hand Hold Less, Speakless, Interactionness Virgin here.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you gotten your wizard powers yet?

have you tried tinder? also whats your BMI

here you go, OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb2stN7kH28

Keep it up user!
Don't taint yourself with impurities.

That's 40+, dumbfuck.

just 4 more years and you'll be a wizard
hang in there bro :)

I am healthy, good lucking, athletic and have a great career for my age.

I am like Patrick Bateman from America Psycho but without the murderous mind.

FUCK WOMEN

Forgot to mention, I have around £900,000 in the bank saved.

I own my own home, started working at 16. Never bothered with girls.

Never had sex, but, I don't feel bad for it...

Living the dream.
Godspeed, OP.

That's right. Heil Hitler.

He's been one for 18 years though

>calling someone else a dumbfuck when you are clearly THIS FUCKING NEW

drink bleach retard

>falling for the bait

fucking kek found the newbie

Do you have any real friends, op? Just in general, not women specifically.

White Power brother

Teach me pls. pls I beg you.

I have around 5 close friends I can call real friends, everyone else is an aquantiance.

I know many girls, around 70% tried to come onto me for my money and estate.

I'm not some posh fuck or 1% guy.

I just never spend money on dumb shit, I am very careful with my life, the way I spend money etc.

What's your career?

jesus christ you remind me or me

except I know less girls

>HURR DURR I TROL U
>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

again, drink bleach retard

Strive for success, use your mind and body to suceed.

Don't spend money you don't have, don't buy dumb shit.

Invest wisely.

READ UP, LEARN, EDUCATE YOURSELF ON FINANCE, BUSINESS AND OTHER GOOD TOPICS.

I invest money in stock markets and do trading, never went to Uni, just taught myself.

You could easily have had secks by now even with a prostitute (nothing wrong with that), but you haven't and there's nothing wrong with that at all. I think your problem is simply your lack of general close human relationships, not so much sex even if that's what you're focusing on. OP, I know how you feel. This is probably a frightening prospect for you but if you genuinely want to change your circumstances: get a full body massage. They are magically theraputic for your kind of frigidness.

I have got many, I also get my whole body shaved every 2 months, feels really good.

I nearly had sex once, I rejected the woman because she said she liked my house. I think she was after my money.

I have watched a friend masturbate in front of me, I told her to and she did. Money = Power.

I still kicked her out of the apartment at the end of the night tho.

edgy.

Yeah just trust in Jesus and you'll get a wife. There's so many degenerate people but God brings the righteous together.

for this is the end of times and otherwise you will take a bunch of black cocks up your ass. Trust in Christ

Wanna coop in dark souls 3?

The more the OP talks the more you realize he's just a true asshole who is also rather conceited and hard to like, and that's the root of all his problems.

What size round do you plan on using?

The Bible says do not commit fornication.

I want to get married, but only to someone with whom I can produce strong, fit and healthy offspring.

Sorry, I only play specific games. Like Mount and Blade, Stalker, Fallout NV (3 and 4 were kinda shit), Mass effect idk. Nice solo games.

This sounds both realistic and accurate, because we all know, the social skills necessary for success in business ...mainly basic human interaction using social cues are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT when a woman is involved. Yes. Rich and alone. Because that's how it works.

Seriously who needs traditional education these days? For practical application, you can learn basically anything online!

you browse on Sup Forums?

Nope, all my friends say I am nice.

I am always gentlemen like, I always compliment others, I NEVER compliment myself in front of others or when messaging them.

I just like how, most people respect me, they wish they could be like me.

They are either have a history with drugs or alcohol or some other hinderence.

Well I've got the saving money part down I think. Only one of my friendship group and people I know my age who actually has a decent amount of money saved in my current bank account (not including savings)

I guess I just have to kick my arse into gear, get fit and educate my self. Any advice one what sort of stuff I should focus on specifically. I'm a britfag btw if that matters.

I FUCKING HATED school.

Nah, but seriously, School for me was terrible.

The education system in the UK is absolutley shit, like dog shit.

I started reading Roman, History, Greek literature at ages 16 and loved it

Moved onto books of all topics.

I have the cardiovascular ability of professional athletes cause I worked out since 16.

I would start with a basic routine of, go to work, come home and plan things out.

What do you want to do?

If you want to get fit and healthy, cut out the rubbish or bad foods.

Go for runs before work or invest in wieghts.

If you would like to learn about stock markets and trading, but books from Amazon that have all good reviews.

Make sure if you buy books, they are verified to be good.

Trust me, you don't want to spend a month reading a book for nothing.

Plan things out, and then set clear objectives of how you will achieve them.

Alright thank you, actually means a lot. What sort of places do you do stock trading in, any sort of particular websites specific companies?

Also for getting fit I don't think doing it before or after work is really doable. For now I'll just start of my days off. I'm on my feet all day at work so running before or just after would be out of the question. Weights are a maybe tho, I could use the muscles.

18 good looking virgin here, never had the a chance to have solid friends so never had a Gf. I'm losing my youth Q_Q

No shit.

26 here. Had friends, but not many, and not close. Otherwise, same situation.

School isn't designed for intelligent people. Most creative geniuses were shit in school anyway. I like your idea about finance. Finance and anything IT or computer science are the future I think. Have to wait and see!