Even in London outside of France, there is still french victims. Stop to target us

Even in London outside of France, there is still french victims. Stop to target us

truckold

Wait, what? Who was the French that was killed?

Was it the bus lady with a cute ass?

Don't worry. At this rate it will take at least a couple more years before all 66 million Frenchies have been hit.

Two wounded high school students in critical condition
A third french high school student "just" wounded

Not a single attack here. Cool

I thought England was French clay :^)

>Going to UK
>Forget to get a license to not get attacked
Why are French so careless?

It's Danish clay.

Italians didn't really do anything bad enough to get targetted

As in hit by the bus?

not following islam is largely enough to be targeted

>going to UK
>forgetting to wear your spoonproof vest

stupid mistake pour être honnête

It will be like a French ritual...

why would they attack one of the most irrelevant europe's country? kill 100000 italians and no one will give a fuck, unless you destroy some old buildings

>3rd european economy
>61 million people
>all the rapefugees at some point pass through here
>muh irrelevant

Behold the smartest pardo

>italian calling me pardo

that's funny, my mediterrâneo friend, you're as pardo as me

We were Qadafy allies with the 2008 italo-libyan treaty and we betrayed him in 2011 but this isn't a new thing in our recent postunitarian history.... btw i think that they never attacked us because our government has some kind of secret agrement with them

I live in the Alpes 10min of car from Austria and Slovenja and i have an hungarian surname Sherlock

>Was it the bus lady with a cute ass?
pics please

Everyone hates us, get used to it

Good. Maybe you can try uncucking yourself.

I hope is right, the time has come.

The strong are always hated my friend.

People always cheer for the downfall of countries like the US, France, Germany, and the U.K. because they want to be us. If you're powerful, people will always blame for everything bad that happens, and never give you credit for anything good that happens.

That's the burden of responsibility.

The Netherlands defeated the UK, France and Germany and liberated the USA. And we're not hated.