If you could magically transform all women against their will, how would you change them?

If you could magically transform all women against their will, how would you change them?

Make her love me again.

I'd make them all invisible.

Huge bubble butts. Little girls, too.

Make them look like men in every single way.

They all need to have a femme penis.

Something like this eventually ends up happening to every woman on the planet between the ages of 16 and 40.

Not sure if it should be the result of women somehow slowly losing their rights over years, or some kind of sudden rewriting of reality that kicks in literally overnight, with women waking up tomorrow morning without any more human rights at all.

Make it so their hearts stop beating

I would make them into rare pepes

bump this, make all women have 40 inch round or more asses with skinny waists. birth rates would sky rocket

Make it so none of them can get fat, wrinkly, and saggy, and so they actually value men for personality over money and looks.

I'd turn them into Japanese lolis

i would make them all not annoying and stupid, meaning i would introduce them to logical thinking and make them abandon their irrational thoughts based on feelings.

If you're gonna wipe them out, you could find a more interesting way of doing it.

No kidding.

make them allergic to muslim, hindu and nigger semen.

I would make them go home

I'd keep them all the same, except they kill the kind of loser faggot men who start threads like this.

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

yes please!
Saw 4 hachikujis cosplayers on sunday during osaka street festa.

Oh great so i get to spend all day helping my date with her English AGAIN

an industry of "To buy semen" would be created... you would still stay a virgin thou-

All women lose the ability to read unless they've got a man's cock buried to the hilt in their ass, to speak unless they've got a cock in their puss, and write unless they've got a cock in their mouths.

you want your mom and your grandma acting like this?

that doesn't seem desperately practical.

>against their will ?
fucking weirdo

Remove their mouths

Just change it so it only affects breeding-aged women. Easy peasy Japanesy.

The problem with this is that women being women
will not in fact suck your dick to get their fix but rather cut your balls off and simply make jizz tea. Sorry.

I'd make my semen more addictive than heroin to them. No matter what I do or say, they still have uncontrollable urges for my dick.

Without warning, every woman on Earth turns into a pig, Spirited Away style.

Or have women die once they hit "the wall"

Hot

read above my lonely virgin friend

I'd give them cocks

Starting tomorrow, women suddenly and permanently shed every scrap of body hair below the neck.

I'm tempted to have humiliating and degrading tattoos magically appear where their cunt hair used to be, just for extra fun.

I'm guessing you guys must be pretty lonely.

I don't want them to lose agency. I want them to be fully conscious of how rediculous they're acting. And I don't want them addicted to all semen, just mine, and only after they've had it at least once.

have fun with your virginity, I bet you enjoy mlp.

The wall?

I would make them admit it when they are lonely

Too bad your plan only works after you've somehow convinced women to taste your semen in the first place.

Huge tits, clits and asses. Make their mouths vaginas that cant speak. Give them the same sexual urges men have.

Sauce?

Not a bad idea. I'd move the line up to bellow the eyebrows though, incase some have mustaches

Anything else?

Make them mute.

hmmmmm

make them all have the intelligence and mindset of female dogs, no exceptions and no chance of any women in the future being more intelligent.

They would all be more accepting.

Rather than just turning into pigs in a few minutes, all women still turn into pigs, but it's a slow process that takes years, like a second puberty, or cancer.

The only real questions are: how much of a pig should they all become, and should they retain their human memories and intelligence once they've stopped changing?

I would make them stop killing the monkeys

Do they all sudden;y lose all intelligence in the blink of an eye, or do you have women everywhere losing their shit as they find themselves slowly losing their human intelligence and gaining embarrassing new animal instincts?

>STDs run rampant
nice job fuckwit

How about we just make them a little less insane ?

They turn into fat assed mares.

You're forgetting about eyelashes

they should keep their human memories and intelligence but once their hunger kicks in, they go full hog until they are satisfied.

Without warning, women suddenly find themselves unable to eat or drink unless they're lapping food/beverages out of bowls placed on the ground.

I'd have to go with the classic hucow for nigger breeding scenario.

Full pigs? Or just piggirls?

Fuckyeah.jpeg

Not a bad idea user

True. Below eyelashes then.

I could stand to hear more, especially if it means all women = livestock

Some go full pig while others just become piggirls. There is now way to tell how they will turn out until they stop changing.

So you admit it then ?

Give them infinite money but only if they share it with jimmy-0

I would make them unable to conceive of the notion of feminism. That is all I'd change.

how fast/slow are their transformations, then?

i wonder which one here becomes a full pig or a piggirl

Imagine starting tomorrow women start to disappear without warning all over the globe but suddenly reappear several days later heavily modified to help collect even more women - it soon becomes apparent that it's only a matter of time before all reproductive-aged women on the planet have been stolen away and converted into Borg monstrosities against their will, leaving the remaining women to panic as men are helpless to do anything about it.

Or an even nastier scenario where all women are beamed up at once to a single giant Borg harvesting ship in orbit over the Earth, along with a handful of men to help the Borg better process these billions of women as they're all eventually stripped naked, inspected and run through the Borg chop shop as the first part of their body horror-filled coversion...

errrrrr

All women would be human livestock. Kept in breeding farms until they get knocked up by BBCs and pump out mixed-nigger babies, then they're moved to the milking facility until they can be bred again. Keep pumping out babies and getting milked until a time I haven't yet decided, then fattened, slaughtered and eaten by their masters, their offspring, their stallmates, and maybe the little dick white bois who do all the facility maintenance (including fluffing bulls and licking up excess creampie filling).

It varies between a few weeks to a year. you can tell which ones will change faster by how much her appetite and weight increase.

Make them actually like the taste of semen.

How about we make them all read this book ? the arguments will be fucking hilarious

Would you have those 3.5 billion pigs and piggirls just try to live out their normal human lives or do they just end up replacing normal pigs on farms and in slaughterhouses?

Take away their right to vote

Women are turned into hyper-fertile breeding machines.

Seemingly out of nowhere, women quickly find themselves consumed with an overpowering, almost grotesque feeling of fertility, a feeling of ripeness and of their wombs crying out to be filled to bursting with life.

This is just a matter of slipping into heat, but a bone-deep growing biological hunger to reproduce, and to that end, just as women start feeling this sudden lust to breed, their bodies begin to physically change - the breasts become permanently swollen and tender, the labia fatten up and become slick with an unending seepage of cunny juice, all body hair below the neck is shed and women (even lesbians and hardcore feminists) find themselves becoming far more receptive to being pushed around and dominated by men, to the point of becoming pre-occupied with involuntary thoughts and visions of being stripped nude and fucked into oblivion by the closest available male.

Women who don’t immediately succumb to this humiliating desire to have a baby fucked into them begin to undergo even more changes as well - the growth of even more breasts down their bellies, spontaneously induced lactation, and even more pronounced submissive streak and, if women hold out even longer, the ability to be bred with any kind of life - man, animals and even plants.

Should a woman hold out long enough without reproducing in some capacity, her body almost literally becomes fertile ground, capable of bearing literal fruit and flowers should she come into contact with seeds or pollen.

It's simple, they won't be able to spin a victim narrative, they would have to take responsibility for their actions and live in a meritocracy like the rest of us.

They try to live out normal lives as best as they can.

the most Sup Forumseta thread

Dude I'm engaged and I'm telling you it's the worst fucking thing I've ever done to myself it's all wedding shit all the time and everything is a fucking crisis that needs to be solved this instant! Wtf was I thinking?

Love the idea of women's mouths all being replaced with hairless, mute, drooling copies of their cunts.

uncontrollable farting at random. constantly.

And what planet are you posting from where we all live in a meritocracy?

fuck dude, that is brilliant

Fatty is obviously destined to become a full sow and skinny would make a cute piggirl, but it would be nice if they're both turned into the same thing so they can keep themselves company, wherever they end up.

Oh please a woman can spin a victim story because a man on a train has his legs more than 2 inches apart if you remove feminism you just get their actual man hating agenda

Between now and April 1st, women’s bellies begin to rapidly swell and women begin to grow bunny ears and tails.

By April 1st every woman will appear to have been transformed a bunnygirl at the end of her 9th month of pregnancy, but at some random point on April 1st, rather than giving birth to a baby, each woman will find herself suddenly wrought with gut-wrenching contractions as her body begins to expel brightly colored…..eggs.

Some women lay one giant ostrich-sized egg while other may lay several dozen chicken-sized eggs, and some of those eggs may even actually turn out to *be* hardboiled eggs while others may be made of candy, but it al boils down to the same thing: every day between April 1st and Easter Sunday, every woman in the world ends up laying colorful easter eggs.

The egg laying stops and the bunny bits disappear the morning after Easter, but little do women know that they are now doomed to be transformed in some way in the weeks leading to every major holiday from now on….

I would replace their brains with brains of homosexual men.

>magnificent b8!
slowclap.jpg

I'd like to think the skinny one will go full hog, its just she'll take longer to get there.

Ladies are now Immune to STDs
They don't get them.
INFACT they also Cure STDs, sort of reverse STDs, once you catch it, it'll combat and get rid of the one you have and you'll be immune to that too.

Side note,
My smell/pheromones/Musk makes ladies incredibly horny and attracted to me.
Oh unless Blood relation.

What pig parts would skinny end up with as a piggirl? Safe to assume fatty ends up with the same parts at roughly the same time, but just keeps transforming after skinny stops?

I came here to jerk off not to feel user...