Im literally hatefucking this fat fuck feminist whale at the moment because I've had a boring couple of months

Im literally hatefucking this fat fuck feminist whale at the moment because I've had a boring couple of months.

Her pussy is loose as shit and I'm working on getting it in her ass.

I'm only enjoying this because she's such a feminist and hater of men yet got on her knees and sucked my dick as soon as I ordered her too when drunk one night.

Trying to see how far I can push this bitch by calling her all sorts of names and Shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2UujiS99Hzg
discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nudes?

I'm not getting much from her in that aspect, she's ultra fucking sensitive about that shit, probably her fucking feminazi bullshit, I'm working my way around that by preaching her bullshit about body positivity and such

Be careful. She is probably the type to cry rape.

tongue punch her fart box

This x100

Never thought of that, shit got me worried now!

Pics or you're a permavirg sperglord lying edgecunt.

i hope u wont end up in jail for rape

And another thing! I've been hatefucking this slut and making her think I'm a nice guy for about 4 weeks now. I see her probably once every 3 days.

In that time she has changed her hair colour about 7/8 times.

Da fuq is wrong with people.

So you're spending time and effort to be around and sleep with someone you aren't attracted to and generally dislike...

How do you plan to come out the winner here?

I don't.

I was drunk one night and a blow job is a blow job, then decided to see how far I can push this shit. I'm actually getting fairly regular with another pretty hot girl right now so may just start ignoring the whale

>Her pussy is loose as shit

Small penis detected.

>hate fucking, seeing her about every 3 days
>just a blowjob

Pick one

this shit is disgusting Sup Forums, it should be bannable

>I'm actually getting fairly regular with another pretty hot girl right now
oho yeah, sure, don't tell me, she goes to another school right?

As in, this started with me drunk one night just getting a blowjob off a fat chick, went from there into me hatefucking this feminazi to see how far I can push it.

Got it yet?

oh my god, absolutely everything about this in cringe makingly awful.
she may be annoying and fat, but at least she's being true to herself.
you're just a joke, convincing yourself you'res some edgy cunt just because you hate the person you're fucking.
jesus christ. your self loathing and loneliness must be through the roof.

OP why?

Calm down virgin, fat bitches have the loosest pussy because it's a muscle and much like the rest of thier body it doesn't get worked out

Another school? The fuck are you on about son?

No she's just some chick I met at a party.

This

The Horror !!!!!! The Horror Burn it with fire

Are... are you her?

>at least she's being true to herself
how could you possibly know this

I was implying that you're a liar.
Like the billy bullshit kid at school who has a girlfriend that no-one's met because she goes to another school.

To be honest, I doubt you've fucked either of these women.

>true to herself

Beta fag detected

no, I'm just a functioning human being.

honestly all hyper liberal sjw women are like this, all that talk is just a ploy to cover up how much of useless cum whores they are. liberal women are always loose as fuck and talk all this game about white men this and that. but the second an attractive white man gives them the eye their pants fly off and they are on their knees. its all just a ploy, to cover up for their intense whore shanninagans

If that was the case, you wouldn't be here

Wow you totally got me! That's exactly what I'm doing! How did you know!

Somebody get this kid a medal!

just because you visit a zoo doesn't make you an animal.

Tell her I said "NICE HAIRDO, LET ME FIX UP YOUR HAYEEEER!!"

In all honestly dude, I wouldn't even consider myself super attractive, probably like a 6.5/7

I have a pretty spot on sense of sarcasm though and am rather outgoing so that kinda helps with women.

This whole thing literally started with me being a drunk ass cunt though.

It's above the door.
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you're doing gods work.

slowly introduce her to s&m. dominate her. give her a reason to hate men.

Hatefuck all you want but i bet she could titfuck your dick off

that's what blindfolds are for

blindfold her under some sort of kink excuse...

cum on her face, have your phone nearby and post it here

also take pictures of her asshole

nah, just a guy who doesn't have to treat other people like shit to make myself feel better.

that's not how s&m works, dingus.

OP IS A FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT

The girl is this post is a youtuber. I can guarantee you aren't fucking her!

youtube.com/watch?v=2UujiS99Hzg

blindfold her and get a feather or some stupid shit girls like... have feather in one hand, and phone in the other

hahaha nice. fucking called it.

Can't wait for the "i didn't say it was HER" reply.

the last time you fuck her, you have to mention to her its such a shame the patriarchy exists, and explain how youve noticed it even affects men to the extent that straight guys are ashamed of exploring butt stuff. ask her - since you trust her so much, and want to "fuck the patriarchy" - if next time she gives you a bj she'd mind tossing your salad.
then you will forever know that this feminist cunt is so worthless she has literally licked male asshole.

bonus points if you don't wipe well after you take a shit.

Godspeed.

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

We're all animals go white knight elsewhere

nah, I'll stay right here, thanks. enjoying watching OP's lies unravel.

Dear God, why

The whole video I linked is her talking about moving with her boyfriend to some random country.

So i'm like 99.9% sure OP isn't fucking her, her boyfriend seems like a bro and if you see him in some of her videos you can tell shes not exactly gonna cheat on him.

My girl puts her shitty videos on in the lounge every fucking saturday so now I listen to her shit in the background while working.

Nice try OP, let us know when you decide to kill yourself.

OP confirmed for bullshit

But wait! The file is named IMG_2113.jpg! Surely this makes it legitimate? Unless OP has undertaken some extraordinary subterfuge by downloading a random photo of a cute chick with big tits from the internet and just renaming it?

Surely not?

Anyone else think that this chick is just using OP for sex and is probably secretly pissing on his toothbrush?

Probably posting from a phone, or got them from another forum?

Exactly.

She sent it to me.

This reply Was meant for

wow dude you're pathetic, kill yourself please

c'mon, dude, this is fucking trolling 101, don't use a photo of a chick that is an internet personality.
now we all think that not only are you the kinda loser who lies about fucking random youtubers, but we also all think that you also lie about hatefucking fat feminist bitches to make yourself look like billy big bollocks. which is just beyond pathetic.
you played yourself.

How's this for proof?

terrible?

I can post naked photos of Jennifer Lawrence. Didn't mean I fucked the bitch.

Oh no, wait, let me change the filename to IMG 244623.jpg, that'll fool em.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.
I've not got laid in almost 3 years and I'd still NEVER lower myself to that level... Jesus fucking Christ.
Have some self-respect man.

oh man, give it up!

OP here. Disregard all this, I suck cocks.