>broken leg, can't walk without crutches
>too pussy to an hero
What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a job

Where are you living rn? Your parents'?

I live too far from town to find a job without a car.

Yes, but they are giving me shit everyday and I can't stand it.

wait for your leg to heal, get a job, and move out.

pretty simple when someone else spells it out for you, right?

I'm in a similar situation.

That might be my only option. Thinking about being homeless for a while and go live in a woods..

>726277027

went to college?
finished?
what degree
which skills you have

Unless you know how to survive in the wild, you won't have a good time living in the woods.

wtake the bus?

At least you're not losing your hair user.

want to kms

Why can't you stand it? Because of your broken leg?

takke da bus

Get a job man. It's kind of silly to say but it makes you happier. You get some spending money and you have a routine. Just do it OP

Just shave your head and get it over with user.
Going bald is worse than actually being bald.

I do, but I'm lacking a gun..

Small town, no bus anywhere close

1) get a bike
2) find a job within biking distance
3) figure out places to hang out before and after work that don't cost money, so you can be away from the family that dislikes you
4) save some money
5) put it towards buying some weed
6) buy some weed to resell, put the money aside somewhere
7) repeat as necessary, until you have enough for your own apartment somewhere, maybe a car too if you're lucky

...the whole process can take anywhere from 1 to 2 years. Once you've got a place of your own, you can either stay in the drug game or go do something else. Get a girlfriend too, even if she just likes you for the free drugs. It's better than nothing.

Make a bow.

I'll try. Never tried making a bow myself.

steal a bow, a hatchet, make some spears, bring a radio and an antenna, plus some kind of solar setup to charge a phone so you have some minor contact with the outside world. Grab a tent, too. Make raids at night, breaking into local houses for food and running back to the campsite. Remember to move the campsite frequently, in case anyone tries to track you. Hell, you can even just sort of "work your way" t the nearest big city that way, if you're clever and careful. Just remember to document it all, and tell us the story in a few years, if it work out. Good luck Sup Forumsro.

Wanna be bruhs?

I'll buy you a beater, let ya have a room, and fix ya up with a job.

Dumbest idea

If I thought this deal would let me keep all my organs I would take you up on that offer.

Are you smart OP?
You got any talents?

Dude sell a kidney then. You were considering suicide anyway. Don't ask me how, that's your fucking problem.

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

Join the military

Welp

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

I think I can support myself to at least live off the land for a few months. I live in the country.
But I doubt I will have internet access unless I travel 30 miles into town lol.

I'm from Kentucky..

Fuck the military

I have knowledge about nature, that's about it.

Join the military, never rule that out, there are some insane perks and it's open to any one

Well, good luck anyway. I hope you tell your story online one day, if things work out. Remember to mention us and this thread, so I know what an awesome help I was. :)

After the leg heals of course

Also, the military is a last resort, but if you really don't have any other option, hey -- there are worse ways to earn a paycheck. I hope it doesn't come to that for you.

The military always needs new people. I wonder why.

1. Join the Military. Great perks, good pay.
2. Get a shitty job. Your parents will stop giving you shit, and you'll be able to save money to move out.
3. Get a pel grant to go to college. Get an education for free with government money.

Domino's always needs new drivers, I wonder why.
What are you trying to infer?

Smart phones can get you internet access out in some boonies. Also try selling wood or pelts.

Ive seen some absurd prices for antler pieces in pet stores.

He's a dq as far as I can see..

I would never join the military.

what is a dq?

Join a hippy camp. Like those plays where they garden and help each other out and stuff

Places**

Kill yourself

He's inferring that the world should just give him the perfect cushy job despite having not put int the time to gain the education or experience to deserve it.

I'm not saying be infantry and go soak bullets.
Fly drones or work on long range missiles.

If I don't live off the grid forever I'll be sure to come back to Sup Forums

As in disqualified. At the very least till he can see a doctor and try to get a waiver for the leg. Any service member is going to have to pass a pt test however shitty or hard it is as per branch. They've gotten very picky lately about recruiting, joined a year an some change ago. I mean, picky as you can get with retards.

kekoot

Dairy Queen

Op here. Ill probably wait until my leg heals and get a shitty job until i can get an apartment in town. If shit goes bad ill live off the land. I don't really have a way to make money where I'm at. Being homeless around town would be worse than living off the land.

I don't know. I joined in 2006 and they waived all sorts of shit with me because I got a 99 on the ASVAB

brb going for ice cream now.

Ah yeah as far as my experience I got a 97 on it and they were picky about me having cold urticaria so I was dq. I went 11C though which I regret but also dont cause I blow shit up and drink every day. At a different recruit center, I lied and got through fine. If op really wants in all he has to do is lie, but the leg needs to look normal atleast you know?