Okay faggots, lets hear your excuses

okay faggots, lets hear your excuses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have, bur she's an anim

because im a faggot and i have issues, also im a failure in every way that matters.

because she walked in on me and her dad

I have no social skills

Because my dick is literally nothing but dick cheese and it smells so bad but I spread it on bagels.

Because I overthink things.

because I'm not a wonderful guy

But i do, shes alright

I'm too blunt for these hoes

>You're a wonderful guy

Then date me.

>Oh well I uh

Didn't think so. Fuck off.

I appreciate you.

because I'm a ragin red pilled sexist that lives in the liberal college stronghold of Ann Arbor,

Cuz I'm WAAAAAY too shitty of a person to keep anyone else.

>asian
>extremely shy
>not over previous gf
>mild drug problem

I'm not wonderful I'm a piece of shit and most women are right to stay away from me.

My wife found out

Crippling social anxiety

Women and relationships are overrated

Really hit it off with this girl. Decide to play it safe and not try to get in her pants the first date. Never see her a second time. Found out from a mutual friend the reason she didn't want to see me again because I DIDN'T try to fuck her on the first date.

youtu.be/p37_Ux1G_BI

she lives on the other side of the second largest country in the world

to continue, I moved away about a year ago. We had a great thing going but long distance really is nothing but pain

because I'm an autistic faggot
and going to Sup Forums isnt helping either

so youre in vancouver and shes in montreal/toronto?

because people dislike me until they get to know me, girls especially.

This and the fact that every time I get the balls to approach a girl I back off in the last moment, heart beating like mad.

okanagan and kingston

My crippling social anxiety

I'm picky as fuck

My wife won't let me have a gf.

dont you hate that? women sit and bitchtwiddle about men always making advances on them. then when the dude they like that they magically expect to know they like them doesn't try an ban em. they just go well must have been a faggot, didn't try to bang me. literally I cant even comprehend how much I truly hate women

Cuz if I want a girlfriend I dont want something thats gonna waste my time.

Too bad the girl I do have in mind makes me feel like im in limbo, not knowing if shes being real close to me, wanting me, or just keeping me close because im a beta back-up.

When they start getting upset I just walk away

i dont put in any effort cause idk about girls. or life for that matter

cause i have a wife, she has a boyfriend but im not allowed to have a gf and im perfectly fine with it

*idc

I enjoy money and freedom to much. All my friends are married in a committed relationship. Most choices have to be made by both.

i am SO lazy that ill only pursue sex or relationships if i don't have to go out of my way for it. none of my relationships last, once it stops being convenient i just kind of stop trying.

this is shitty because it results in a lot of alone time, but also good because i've literally never wasted an ounce of effort chasing women

it's not that fucking hard to figure out on my end. i'm fugly, have unrealistic standards, and a shit personality. who wants to date me? i wouldn't want to date me

you are a back up dude, if a woman acts like that half assed kinda deal. she is keeping you on a string. she is eyeing up another guy and will make you pick the pieces up if that guy knocks her down hard

I'm my own worst enemy.

Dodged a bullet m8, she was probably a hoe.

Rate my gf man

i know i have the looks, just dont have the balls to aproach

sometimes hot chicks go out with average or below guys. A friend of mine, he's morbidly obese, he barely speaks his gf's language and they are married with a kid now. She's smoking hot too. He's just an interesting person, makes you want him around.

My advice? if you think you're boring just start spewing out every reasonably interesting shit that comes to your head. At least you won't be boring and will be able to keep up a conversation. You know those conversation you have in your head with yourself? use that but irl. If you're not fat then thats always going to work in your favor too, looks can be deceiving tho, what you see may be some psychological alteration of reality purely to make you feel bad because you are negatively seeing yourself, other people don't really care as much as you do

Is she takes it on the face 10/10

Because everyone hates me

She caught me sucking her brother's dick

Because I gave up on this shit long ago

I have nothing to do with anyone apart from my immediate family irl

My mom says I can't have a girlfriend until I am married.

i'm an awkward cunt with zero social skills and i refuse to grow up, i look 20s but am 40+.

Why the fuck would I want one, it's not even worth the regular sex..

Lol same... but there are so many hours in the day where I feel absolutely lonely. Not enough ATP in the bloodstream I guess

Rather complicated. Got literally 2 girls and being popular and get what I want. Be a bit average looking
Still miss my ex.

wtf world. why

Because trust is very hard to earn

I am mildly creepy

"mildly"

That's what makes it so hard...I'm not creepy enough to give up altogether.

I blew my chances with what i believe was the girl of my life

I'm getting too old for this shit.

lol, I wouldn't date me either.

3dpd? Yeah right.
Now step aside you roastie cunt.
*heh..* Pathetic normies.

i look like this

sorry, i've never had a gf or hugged a girl because i look like this

Because bitches be crazy yo

because self confidence is virtually non existent and my last relationship's terrible ending turned me into a borderline misogynist.

I don't love myself. I once had a girlfriend, and before that I was a chubby kid who never kissed a girl. I made her my obsession, I wanted to be better, someone she could love.

I moved away, put on weight. Nihilistic about life, don't care about others or myself. I don't know where I'm heading in life, and I think about killing myself because I know nothing is worth it.

I want someone to love me so that I can love myself. But I know that's not how it works, and I know I'll always be alone.

Lazy

Just need a shave and a different haircut.

Shut up you greasy fucking faggot. Do us all a favor and drive off a fucking cliff. We need no explenation as to why you don't have a Gf. Trust me

I have no sex drive.

I'm too intelligent for them. They can't handle the rigor of my logic.

I'm working on it. I have a lot wrong with me but I'm resilient and hardworking.

Don't bother, newfag.
He shitposts his emo bullshit constantly for longer than I can remember. it's best not to feed him any attention.

I am firmly placed on the path of sorcery.

Oh.

I watch all the stupidity in relationships around me and decided a long time ago that i don't want stupid pointless bullshit drama in my life, i got enough stress with my job and my own life.

because i drive anyone who gets close to me out of fear of them using my trust for them against me. I believe anyone who tries to get close to me is trying to manipulate me or hurt me somehow so i dont let them close even if i know its completely illogical to think theyd be out to get me

This is why

I'm young rn but when I got out high school I went on 5 or 6 dates before I met the girl I'm with now and the girls I went out with can't keep a conversation flowing without it being through text and 3 of those dates keept looking down at the phone most of the time

Law school. My cat. Valuing my freedom more than my sex life.

the girl that i have feelings for is "straight" (she's dated a girl before but says she likes dudes) and she's bangin' hot with an amazing personality. when we got drunk together, she told me that i was attractive and that she loved me even though i'm a girl. should i go in for that pussy or what?

Because I just got out of a 4-year-long long distance relationship with an asexual gril that lived 1500km away and we've never even kissed (even tho i visited her during that time)

Let's see your tits. So we can judge if she's worthy to suck them

I'm not a wonderful guy.

Underrated.

At what point did you realize that was a terrible fucking idea?

No matter how sad and pitiful my life gets, at least there are others who have reached a depth that I couldn't achieve in two lifetimes.

society would lynch me if i was with a girl that i wanted to be with.

good for you user. that's the most important thing.

I'm bipolar

I complain about wanting a girlfriend, and as soon as I get one I cannot wait to get rid of her.

I hate it, but love it. Idk I'm different.

Actually she ended it.

It was fine for me just to talk to her, but we argued a lot and she started considering it too toxic. I don't have many friends though.

you don't say "you are attractive" to someone if you're attracted to them. It's what you say when you realize someone is good-looking and you aren't into them.

Straight girl crushes just lead to heartbreak.

No girl wants to fuck a ftm tranny

Come one, make with the flapjack lesbo tits.

timestamp is backwards bc im a fag but here you go.

so fucking unique and different dude. every dude changes his mind about the girl once the sex gets stale. you're not a snowflake, you faggot

pic related