I'm getting kicked out of Quebec because I failed my French exam for the 5th time

I'm getting kicked out of Quebec because I failed my French exam for the 5th time

THEY CAN'T DO THIS!

come to sweden

Lucky you.

French isn't that hard you miserable cuck.

What? They can do this?

Adios chicano

yeah if you fail, then you have to serve 4 years in the military

that just means the system works

Yes I have a 2 week notice to go back to Ontario, at leas it's paid for

rude

fuck you, Straya

I never said anything about France i'm a good boy

Nice try. But they can't do that

>T.lusophone living in Quebec who's had to deal with quebec and her language laws

>migrate to land
>don't even speak the language
>get kicked out because of it
99% of this board should be on Quebéc's side desu

Don't fall for this second rate bait jean

They only target Anglos

hon hon hon

oui oui oui, bouillabaisse peugeot croissant camembert hon hon hon

Wait, why is this considered crazy? In Australia, at least, part of citizenship tests involves a language test. It's not an absolute requirement but when you're applying for permanent residency / citizenship, there's a points system with stuff like 65 for a medicine degree or 20 for near-fluency, something like that, and you need a total of 100 ish. So failing your English exam could very well lead to you being ordered to fly back home if you aren't a nurse with relatives here or something like that.

English is my second language. And no they target other groups more. I wasn't allowed to go into an English school for my first 7 years of schooling

don't you guys know that we, the quebecois, are pathologically alienated and "socially bankrupt"

Because quebec is a Provence, and I know tones of people who can't speak a lick of French but live here.

Most all the major cities in Quebec are 60% English speakers now.

then maybe your family should've moved to a place where the official language is english

nice

thank you, Straya

All of my family lives here in Quebec or California, I'm okay with living in Quebec

why did you want to learn french in the first place anyway?

>Most all the major cities in Quebec are 60% English speakers now.
in your dreams, james

Montreal and Gatineau alone are almost a third of the population. And you don't need French in either of those cities.

i live in the latter and there's literally no anglos

I wish we had this kind of policy in Helsinki regarding people who fail Swedish exams.

I too live in the latter and there are plenty

>swedish exam
What do those involve, number of black dicks sucked to orgasm in a 30 minute period?

who would want to speak such a gross language anyway?

I live in the latter and am an anglo

Britain will grant you asylum

It's unfortunate that we can't actually deport angl*s from Québec and Acadia

Ableist much? Many people only speak arabic.

This guy's very close