UNEXPOSABLE

UNEXPOSABLE

APOLOGIZE

>Running a team bankrolled by the fucking king of Spain with Ronaldo as his lead
That nigger does fuckall
They could literally drop their coaching staff and still win 90% of their matches

most of their "fans" are complete bandwagoners that don't even know what country the team plays in

Thats Barca my friend, luis enrique was trash before coming to barca
Madrid is my favorite country

>benitez has the same squad at his disposal
>gets demolished
>zidane has the same squad at his disposal
>kills atletico twice
>th-that nigger does f-fuck all!!

It´s almost like the players hated benitez or something.

they did, benitez is known for not respecting the status of famous players, only pure performance was important for him.

the king of spain is the honour president of Atletico de Madrid and openly supports them; so stop spreading lies fucking chicano shithead

What's his coaching style?

He's obviously world class, one of the best ever players having his footballing mind clearly translating to management as well.

I wonder who Barca will replace Enrique with.

Landon Donovan

Test

icles

Xavi or Puyol

Does Xavi have a strong enough personality? Does Puyol have the right tactical mind?

They should do a dual management of both.

I think Xavi would be the better fit, he obviously has the brains and most importantly, is super respected by everyone at barca. He had a strong enough personality to be the captain in the team's greatest era. I think he would be a copycat Zizou.

neither.

My guess is that the first next ex barca player who will become Barca's coach is Koeman.

when you have fat benitez explaining to you how to run, you know it's already over

Either that or Koeman becomes Dutch NT coach

>bankrolled by the fucking king of Spain
The king of Spain supports Atletico.Where the fuck do morons like (You) get this stupid false facts?

from the same place of those "FRANCO WAS BEHIND MADRID'S SUCCESS" claims, leftist english sites, most likely the guardian et al while ignoring that Franco was an Atlético Aviación (At. Madrid) fan, saved Barça from bankruptcy and also he didn't have any power in Europe (it was the time of liberal democracies ignoring one of the two fascist regimes left, why should Europe let RM win 5 european cups just for Franco?).

But the most likely explanation is jealousy.

Don't waste your time lads
This ameridumb probably got confused by the "Real"

kys shitcano