Remember when Sup Forums wasn't all generals all the time?

Remember when Sup Forums wasn't all generals all the time?

Remember when Sup Forums was only western countries and Japan?

yea and you guys used to be in ovens but times be changing.

remember when there were good posts outside generals?

Remember the holocaust?
Yeah, neither do I.

>Before
>Hide all generals
>20 threads hidden

>Now
>Hide all generals
>40 threads hidden

I dont like the looks of this. They're growing in numbers.

remember when people introduced filters? good times, eh

Remember when an Israeli flag showing up on a thread meant everyone was going to get banned?

You weren't allowed to post on Sup Forums back then.

there's been 3 Sup Forums eras

pre-flags, used to be dead as fuck, basically /trv/
post-flags, mods were so ban happy that if an Israeli posted in a thread you'd get a 3 day ban for discussing politics regardless
now, generals

What is this meme?

I was on Sup Forums when it was like that
tell me more

Some mad mod would ban anyone mentioning Israel, if an Israeli appeared on a thread, the thread would be deleted and a lot of people would get a ban.

I just want /cum/ and /brit/ specifically to be fucking purged off the god damn face of the Earth.

They are effectively purposeless cancerous subreddits for underaged faggots to unironically roleplay with each other.

year?

Pretty sure the mod was just filtering for any mention of the words "Israel" or "Jew", I recall posting in a thread something like "lots of my friends are Jewish" in a Jewish appreciation thread during the old /news/ raids leading up to its deletion (this board has come a long way lol) and then I got banned for a week because "Sup Forums is not /news/".

Good times, I miss the days when there was actual banter instead of generals and nations would unite to shit on clueless individuals. I wonder what that Russian dad, the Iranian furry, and Kimchiposter are doing now.

*impales you with a cattle prod*

no

/cum/ i understand but why /brit/?

remember when Sup Forums wasn't just people whining about generals all the time?

why don't you just filter them like an adult?

/brit/ is the most carcinogenic general on this entire fucking site.

Why don't you just use a chatroom instead of Sup Forums? Obnoxious prick.

butthurt phoneposter who can't filter things detected
there's literally no reason to care about generals otherwise
grow up

Flags destroyed Sup Forums

>/brit/ is the most carcinogenic general on this entire fucking site.
it's a source of creativity and Sup Forums culture as well as a bastion of free debate and discussion. it is literally the backbone of Sup Forums

2011-2012
>Iranian furry
Didn't chubek tried to kill himself a couple years ago? Maybe he finally succeeded.

moshe moshe

Flags were a mistake.

Remember t. Alberto Barbuda meme? Those were the times! Us oldfags must be the only people to ever experience Sup Forums the way it was meant to exist.

t. newcancer

i'm just here for the flags

they dont have to change amerilad
the ovens could remain

Remember Sup Forums sings, those threads were nice.
Darkmoot as well he was a true hero, too bad people forgot the service he's done for this board.

>/brit/
>source of creativity and Sup Forums culture as well as a bastion of free debate and discussion. Literally the backbone of Sup Forums

in all these years I can't remember one thing coming from brit except that guy confidently walking towards you and nobody knows who the fuck that is.

who is this person?

don't worry about trivial details like that.

the real question is, why is he walking towards the camera?

why does he wear the purple tie?

Thats the stuff, he redeemed all of Australia that day.

>Alberto Barbuda
how the time flies, innit?