Every time I see a hot girls ass I say to myself how can anyone be gay alongside an ass like this!

Every time I see a hot girls ass I say to myself how can anyone be gay alongside an ass like this!

Then I come to Sup Forums
>see one of those trap/twink threads
>enter
>get confused
>penis somehow gets hard
>end up fapping to one of the femboys
>ask myself whats wrong with me

Help me Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reality is different from the internet

So you're attracted to feminine characteristics, even when other parts of the body surprise you. Don't worry about it.

Depends on your reality

truth be told, i don't fancy being "attracted" to other parts of body. However, i just can't help it :/

I guess I am just doomed as a bi

i seriously thought that was a fucking girl, fapping and trolling fapping and scrolling and all of a sudde, looking for that vagina.... GOUCHHHHHHHH fuck me.. guess im gay.. hahaha

well... i guess welcome to the club

I'm bi. It's fine.

always seen this image on Sup Forums
whats the fxcking source?
> i love traps, but im not gay xD

yes i like to think so too, unfortunately, reality is cruel

i want a straight guy to fap over me

Relax, op.
Faggot.

Post yoself and I'll see what i can do ;)

Nothings wrong with you :D
enjoy sex, whatever flavor you like the most.

Got any pics of your throbbing hard cock?

me too OP, but there is a thing that i dont like about the traps.
Male buttholes are not very nice, i mean iam a totally butthole fetishist but female buttholes are totally diffrent, nice small and smooth...

I want to fuck this ass

thank you

Thanks user, this message may not mean a lot to you, but your reply really means to me a lot

thank you

Are you from the UK, I could do with your ass around my throbbing cock.

sheffield u

Post said cock pls

Im in sheffield, wanna meet?

kik?

Need to install it on new phone. Got anything else in the mean time?

this is fun, please vlog this and update us regularly !

That's because you're a raging faggot, OP. But it's OK. Just disgusting af.

Don't have any pics or a camera :/

I'm down in essex

If I was a faggot, would I have a collection of these stored on my hard drive?

Think again before calling someone a faggot, faggot.

Dont worry OP i'm the same way

Sheffield guy here

My kik is OliveGreenMean

Where in Essex?

Sorry that was my old kik

New one is OliveGreenFun

Its not that complicated, your body knows what you like more than your mind lets you believe. Your'e probably bi, at some degree. doesnt mean you have to identify that way or ever touch a guy

requesting felix

Gonna imagine this ass next time I fuck my girlfriend

Sorry that was my old kik

New one is OliveGreenFun

in all honesty, (even though I'm gonna sound like a feminazi here) You're attracted to a hot girls ass. Okay. You get on here and see a hyper feminine twink with an amazing ass. Still okay. Why? Cause take gender out of the equation, and you're just attracted to hot people. No need to fucking scream it or drive yourself nuts.

holy shit, srsly?

Why make this arbitrary distinction between "entirely straight" vs bi.

Doesn't it seem more likely that most heterosexuals would be 80-99% straight rather than 100%? We are attracted to certain characteristics in humans, the gender itself isn't necessarily part of that.

If you can get hard to convincing traps but wouldn't be willing to fuck a muscular dude, then you're clearly attracted to the feminine characteristics of the trap. Thus, while you wouldn't be "100% straight," you'd certainly lean much further towards heterosexual than you would gay.

Anyone could get "tricked" by a convincing enough trap, hence why they got the name trap. It really shows how we don't have an inherent genital radar built into us, we simply prefer particular traits on people which we associate with genders.

This guy has the right idea.

This is actually true and most acurate.
I'd rather fuck a hot twink than an ugly girl.

Thanks user

Very nice answer
Thanks

Tbh it's only gay (or bi) if you get fucked in the ass, so that means if you wanna smash sissybois like me then you aren't gay but we are

That's why they call them traps.

Considering the Straight Guy Code (basic man rules, like drink beer, play football/soccer, watch UFC or WWE, drive a V8, find yourself a nice girl, and so on), feeling attraction for anything that has masculine genes, has penis and looks like a guy means you are gay.

But sometimes the traps might cheat one drunk guy into thinking they're real girls. Now stand the jokes like a man and just watch out on the next time to not get fooled.

Or simply enjoy it. Although it technically would make you be a bissexual, you can define yourself as a straight guy that would hit very feminine traps.

I wanna smash sissybois like you, but then im bi

Yeah, I'm bi too, they aren't mutually exclusive, being attracted to feminine traits doesn't make you gay, being attracted to masculine ones does.

Agreed. Are you from the UK?

Nah, us sadly :(

Ahh

Wanna smash?

I wanna pound that boi pussy deep.

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

>this
people seem to think "bi" means 50% straight and 50% gay. it doesnt. it just means somewhere on the spectrum in between hetero/homo-sexuality.

Eh, I'm attracted many types of guys, lots of attractive guys in a lot of categories, I really like topping a dude, nothing like leaning into another guy's warm body and fucking. I'm bi but homosex is more enjoyable.

They're called traps for a reason, user

pics?

that's because you're a goddamned faggot.

I'd like to get to a place where sexual orientation is tantamount to normal sexual preferences, community around sexual orientation is kind of dumb, but the perpetual outrage against it is more dumb and forces it.

just watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

I like smooth, pale, skinny guys with long hair (like OP's pic)

I still identify as straight

You are a faggot mate, normal people get disgusted by traps.

i wish differences in sexual orientation were as normal as taste in different women among straight men
jk i just want to be able to fuck guys and girls and not be judged for either

Normal people elected a retard as POTUS. Normality is overrated.

Gay

Hhhhhnnnnnnnngggg

Lmao get fucked. Cry more you little liberal baby

>calling normal people cucks

Mkay mate

Not even a liberal. Trump is the least presidential and possibly most corrupt POTUS in modern history. We just need to go ahead and impeach him so Pence can take the reigns.

I don't think you idiots even know what impeachment IS. Bill Clinton was impeached.

L2 read wikileaks mate, you can't become more corrupt then what you are.

Tfw long distance bf cannot lick my thighs

Bonus benis

Legge

same, I don't think it's something that really has a space for people to consider. I would probably still consider myself as straight if I wasn't provoked into considering what it would be like to be with another dude. Not a lot of people know about it though since my families full of nutcases that like to stir shit.

I might be engaged soon so my plan of avoiding the issue might not last so long.

You're just gay or possibly bi.
Most likely gay though cause you get hard for guys.

Oh the irony. You're all faggots!!!!

Hot! Where you from?

Anyone have a source on this pic?

i want to go around with you and all of our friends think that you're a girl and that i fuck you in the ass at the end of the day but its the TOTES opposite. You're a boy and you fuck me even thought i more masculine and have a bigger dick.
> my legit fantasy

moarrr hnnng

whats your contact info

I'm straight but I loveeee being filled with a huge cock. Only every once in a while though so I'm not gay

my phone number is 6 i live in cave

Your cock is hot. I could fill you up

i'll send you smoke signals of my dick

this is oddly romantic wtf

we get it you vape

One of the most awkward things I've ever read.
What on Earth was that even supposed to mean?