Why do you believe in God?

Why do you believe in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tUfn3LA2BZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because my parents told me it's true

Just for banter really

Cause I know he exists.

just took an ambien so lets see if I can make sense of this.

I believe in god as a force which keeps the universe in order. entropy is simply referred to as a gradual decline to disorder but that order must have started somehow. there's a theory that the big bang has happened multiple times as every time the universe collapses upon itself a new big bang will occur. much like evolution inflicts change on an organism over time can the big bag do the same with matter and laws alike? then there are these constants found through out the universe, these fined tuned details like the correct weight of a proton being achieved keeping it stable and gravity itself which, although no real proof exists of this, I like to believe that every time the universe collapses upon itself, it get a bit better, each time sustaining life.

to quote Freeman Dyson “The more I examine the universe and the details of its architecture, the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense must have known we were coming.”

If there is a force which governs this then that force is god.

what are your thoughts?

I don't

Well.. god is a human construct so he is not responsible for anything.

because i'm completely fucking retarded

Bullshit. Why does the universe have to be governed and cannot just exist with its own nature?

Because I know for a fact that I exist.

How does that prove the existence of God?

This.

I believe in you

I believe that I myself is god. Man is god, user. You are god as well.

god is infinity, when you try to define infinity as many you tie it to a finite concept, infinity is unity.

the universe is infinite and there may or may not be some ambiguous form of life that fits the god cliche more accurately, but to think god is a conscious entity watching over you is a little dumb imo n i been on that astral projecting and lucid dreaming shit for years now

I believe the Devil killed God and took his place.

I didnt fuckin mean to dude. Jesus I just want my little slice you fuckhead.

existence in and of itself is god

we are not here through a creation, but because we borrow from existing matter to take the shape of our fleshy bodies, and even the big bang theory doesnt abide any idea of nothingness before or after, only empty space.

space is infinity and the only true nothing that can be graced with existence

youtube.com/watch?v=tUfn3LA2BZw

because my parents told me it's true

Why not?

No, if he's real he's a fucked up whore and evil as shit.

I don't want to burn in hell

come on its pretty kinky stuff buddy