Worst anime you've ever watched?

Worst anime you've ever watched?
Pic related

bo bo bobobobobob obobobobobo

Same

Golden boy. The dubbed version

sword art online

Gonna watch that in a few minutes. Absolutely love this anime.

Absolutely hated Naruto and Bleach.

Sao was literally the BEST anime

Boku no pico
i never watched it but my friends say its the worst it will leave you scared

what the fuck is wrong with you? dude that show is retarded

Cory in the house my niggas

Best at being horrible?

That's the whole point.

Durararararararara

I had a love-hate relationship with naruto, I watched it up until the pain arc still hoping it might become good again. When pain pulled the, oh hahaha nothing happened I fixed everything, I finaly gave up.

It was actually pretty good and I ain't even gay.
The ejaculation noise was weird tho.

Bleach was alright until they ran it to the ground harder then they shouldve. The fullbringer and quincy war arcs killed it for me

it's actually good when you're stoned

This freaking guy

it's actually good when you're stoned

Then you got the point, and it delivered the point, in consequence it is not bad because it achieved what it set out to do. The Fact that you don't like it doesnt change quality of the product.

Not at all. You have a sense of humor or you don't.
I never do drugs and absolutely love watching it because it's so absurd.

Boku no pico was hot.
Except for coco, theres a difference between a trap and a girl with a penis.

All of them

Cant believe this wasnt one of the first things to be mentioned

Even though I loved elfen lied, but from a someqhat objective stand, god is that show bad.

Sacrilege heresy Purge him Purge him with flame

Shiki

>Build up, build up, build up
>Super shitty climax
>The end

out of all the anime ive seen since 2007. Sonic X was fucking trash

but thats the worst anime?

I dont watch much anime, but what is that? Whos the cute, green eyed shota?
I need his name for... research...

Mongolian cartoons are just bad idc. The only one that was half decent was Johnny Test.

It's not often I find an anime that actually makes me angry.

Definitely the best

The fucking fanbase is one of the worst out there for any anime, except possibly SAO. It's even worse than Mirai Nikki's fanbase. Anything that attracts fujoshits is going to be bad.

I actually like the Japanese dub.

Ahh Coru-san Presidento will see you now

depends its certainly one of the worst i watched all the way till the end, i don't know if im supposed to count the ones i have droped.

Dears was another one that was pretty terrible that i watched till the end, but on the other hand dears never really set it self up to be anything else but a surreal semi harem show, i think my 16 year old self deluded him self into expecting more.

So i would say elfen lied was worse since it tried to set it self up as some kind of psychological/supernatural gorefest of a drama, but the only thing it really deliverd upon was the gorefest. It was not mysterious, every twist was borderline retarded and there was no tension whatsoever cause except for maybe nana maybe no chaaracter you could actually care for was ever in any real danger whatsoever.

G Gundam is both the best and worst thing I have every had the pleasure and misfortune to watch

battle programmer shirase.

but at least i finished it. i didnt finish full moon wo sagashite, cause i found it incredibly boring, despite what Sup Forums and Sup Forums and probably others think. i'm probably missing out on something good, but fuck, if i hear "konoko kouyama mitsuki" once more, i'm gonna barf (and the fact i still remember it after all those years says something)

This is the best show here boiss