So what does Sup Forums smoke?

So what does Sup Forums smoke?

Usually pic related, or just Marlboro red's

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
youtu.be/dQqx6x5IgRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e-smoke is the future.

You fucking disgusting bum. Smoke something worthwile. Cigs are for morons. Get some green or vape

I use to do camel menthol's, but then I started vaping.

bait.jpeg

weed and american spirits because I'm a big fat faggot.

ninja cigars and spirit of america

I like rooftop (Canadian Marlboro) golds but I smoke pall mall golds cause they're cheaper I used to smoke bullseye and primetime strawberries but canadurr banned them, we still have big fat flavored Phillies blunts so I smoke chocolate strawberry and coconut

pall mall orange 100s

Pall mall reds

I only smoke the green my dude

Pic related

Pall Mall red 100s. Cheap and decent

damn dude that's dank as fuck.

After awhile, they make me feel like i have a head cold. Switched to Winston red 100s

> Being a slave to tobacco
What a cuck

My dad did Pal Mall, it hurt when I bumed a smoke

It hurts real bad

L&M reds, hardly smoke anymore about a half a pack to a pack a week.

Diagnosed with throat cancer at age 31, I smoked for 6 years and quit for about 7 years straight. I can't project my voice anymore and the chemo made me lose my hair and nails.

To answer your question, American Spirits, usually the dark blue, but I'd get the light blue when I had a sore throat.

Winnie blues mate

How much did you smoke? I've been smoking for about 7 years, was a pack a day at my worst have cut down significantly in the last 2 years though.

Red additive free luckies

Backwoods cigars

Some pretty nug

Typically about 3-5 cigs a day, but if I was fighting with a girl, partying or tripping it'd be a half pack or more. Not a heavy smoker compared to pack a day folks, but I smoked 1-2 spliffs a day as well, which I can blame for getting me onto cigs in the first place.

I smoke way too many cigs and I use to smoke way too much weed. Always hacked shit up in the morning and thought it was the cigs for sure. Stopped smoking weed and it went wayyyy down.

Thats pretty crazy you ended up with throat cancer that quickly.

same here

>falling for the tobacco jew

Camel filters

Be a real man and get some mouth cancer with Copenhagen snuff.

As in they banned flavored cigarettes? Can you still import?

They banned clove cigarettes in the states but there's loopholes to go through.

>Not dipping snus for discretion

Go back to the gutter with your spit you filthy hick.

I haven't smoked in about a year and a half. Prior to that I was going on years as a smoker, putting away a pack a day at the worst of it. When I did I would smoke Marlboro lights or l&m lights. Would get camel Turkish golds on a special occasion.

Check'd, no way you're getting sick on tripz.

Oh there were other vices, liquor, blow, strange pussy to name a few. I'm just unlucky I guess. The smell of a cigarette makes me want to puke now, but I still wanna smoke a spliff when I see one.

Kek why do you carry lock-tight?

Cigars master-race.
>only 2% cancer risk if 2 alone are smoked a day
>tastes better
>smells better
>outstanding variety
>higher quality social contact
>easier draw

>believes in Jewish conspiracy

>what does Sup Forums smoke?
Cock, and weed. But mostly cock.

Yeah they banned cigarillos and even thin Phillies thank God for the fat ones tho, I think you can still buy colt whiskeys and rum and wine and all those flavours tho, never tried bringing in any from the states but I was thinking of going there for some strawberry and chocolate mint prime times, dunno if I'd be stopped at the border I'd prolly just try to hide em

Camel turkish golds and weed

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

hang on is that jesus on a spring

>implying all of us are addicts

I aint clicking that shit nigga.

youtu.be/dQqx6x5IgRU