I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS SHIT

I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THIS SHIT.

>70 year old man who is president, but hasn't shown or acted like it in any way.

I'm done with this shit.

I'm done.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/843961504743526402
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/the-global-laundromat-how-did-it-work-and-who-benefited
twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/843832652868272128
twitter.com/leyawn/status/843567528274268160
discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's what we get for electing an old moron with dementia.

Waaaa waaaaa obama obama waaaaa

Thank God. Let's move on.

Well, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out.

Listen, I wasn't a fan of Obama, but at least I didn't throw a fucking tantrum.

>meme him in, let's meme him out

Who are you talking about? Who threw a tantrum?

>let's meme him out guys

I would say OP, as well as any of the "Not my president" crytards in the past 4 months

Thats because subconsciously you knew he wasnt such a bad president but you were so manipulated by fox news you had to keep saying he was.. Peoples problems with trump are actually based in reality

go cry somewhere else

Obama was fucking terrible give me a break

OP

Nigga, are you saying you actually support this presidency?

No, you're not done, the dnc is still paying you to shill and you're too shitty of a person to get a real job

So sad.. Dont worry in a couple years when we are worse then 08 you will realize what he managed to do

Yeah faggot

Read
Also, if you believe Trump is so great, what are you even doing in this thread? Why aren't you making threads about how great he is?

You know, this is interesting. When Obama was president and AFTER he was president, there were threads about the good shit he actually did and got done. I haven't seen a single thread like this, except for maybe a Muslim Ban thread, which NONE OF WHICH he was able to even get passed.

What's the good shit Trump has done?

Then Trump should quit trying to take credit for Obama's economy.

Kill yourself. That'll show him!

>Nigga, are you saying you actually support this presidency?
I support the United States, it's laws, and the president that has been elected. Just as I begrudgingly did when Obama was elected. I respect the position, not necessarily the person. Bonus fact for you, I didn't vote for Trump

yeah cool obama made a failed free healthcare and made it so trannys can go into the opposite restrooms. good one retard.

Less than 50% of your country voted for this man.
Pretending there aren't people who oppose him for free is pretty fucking retarded.
But hey, it lets you shut down arguments without any actual points of your own, so I get that it's far too convenient to abandon.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

All I have to do is change a few words here.

>I support North Korea, it's laws, and it's great leader Kim Jong Un who was chosen by god to be leader. Just as I begrudgingly did when Kim Jung Il was leader. I respect the position, not necessarily the person.

Bonus fact for you, I'm American too, and don't have a stupid position like you do.

What about when Bush bombed a village of innocent people, do you support him then too?

What about when Obama ordered a drone strike on an American citizen without a trial and killed other innocent civilians? Did you support him begrudgingly then too?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

trump family doesn't EVEN care about optics anymore: Ivanka Trump’s website promotes a Russian tracker app!

twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/843961504743526402

Who gives a shit about Trannys in opposite restrooms.

You really want tranny's in men's restrooms? keep that shit in the women's restroom.

And obama care is better than what we had before. It was a step in the right direction.

24 million people have insurance thanks to it.

>dementia
Funny how youth that are living in their own reality actually know the words of the diseases they have willingly givin themselves by cucking to liberalism and democrat ideals just because someone told you trumps a this, trumps a that, ohhh muh buzzwords!

Fucking this right here. Redneck America's failure to put two and two together here would be absolutely hilarious if it weren't so frustrating.

The Global Laundromat: how did it work and who benefited?

theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/the-global-laundromat-how-did-it-work-and-who-benefited

nice blog post

I dunno, I go to BERKELEY and I haven't heard anything of the sort.

Nigger you are saying acting like criminal 5 year olds because you are 18 and think you know more about politics than adults isn't throwing a temper tantrum? But is instead a completely logical reaction to you listening to the news and taking their word for it that the man that actually went to black communities to ensure them they'd be payed attention to this Election is racist and whatever other buzzword you want to throw in?
You want to believe 5 months of "Russia this and Russia that" with not a bit of proof?
Drink bleach.

>When Obama was president and AFTER he was president, there were threads about the good shit he actually did and got done
Like what? Allowed you to stay on mommy and daddy's health plan until you're 26? Yeah, ask your parents how much they love their premiums when they bring down your tendies.
Still in the middle east?
Rampant spending?
Destroy Medicare Advantage plans and increase Medicare spending to make it tits up in 10 years?
Hire over 100k more federal employees?
VA STILL a fucking mess
$2b to Iraqui refugees
Further drive a wedge between classes
Fast & Furious gun running scandal (and still let Holder keep his Job)
I'm not going to do your whole homework assignment for you, those are places for you to start

Comey confirms FBI investigation of links between Trump campaign and Russia.

twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/843832652868272128

Border Wall Requirements

twitter.com/leyawn/status/843567528274268160

>I need muh safe space
The post

Have you not watched the man speak? Have you not read his unhinged tweets? He's an unbalanced individual, like most old fuckers. I sure as hell wouldn't want most 70 year-olds I've ever known running an entire country.

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

Nice fucking book retard
And yeah Obamas the one with rampant spending. Right

Funny enough buzzword is the queen of buzzwords.

You're kidding right? What fucking good is insurance if it's too expensive to use?
Also, Obama promised to fix healthcare...all he did was ram through INSURANCE reform. Healthcare and insurance are two totally different things fagot.

Go write about how you LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN OMG on your tumblr blog, cuck. No one cares.

TITS OR GTFO Faggot libtard. Fixing Obama's fuck ups will not be easy, or pleasant, and he won't make friends doing it, and he gives not one fuck about how YOU feel.

They are dropping like flies
For their outright blatant lies
And their shittily hidden ties
That lead us back to Russia

Ivanka, you're next

Putin >>> liberals
I've chosen my side. You could always kill yourself.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Hi CIA. I hope Putin poisons you.

>cuck
>buzzwords
Nigga...

NSA

>70 year old man who is president, but hasn't shown or acted like it in any way.

For a guy that hasn't acted that way he has signed plenty of presidential orders in the oval office.

Same shit different asshole. Americans don't want to live in your shitty empire anymore. We want our nation back.

I feel you OP. He's truly a useless pile of shit. I'm done too.

I bet that guy spends a lot of money on new tires.

this

You betcha.
Its been for months and people are crying so hard about him on every move he makes that I'm more glad he won now every day that passes.

Fucking special snow flake syndrome needs to stop. Lets get stuff done!

It's funny that this sort of seems to be one of the biggest complaints I hear about him

>he doesn't act like a president should!

Is that really the most important thing to you? I recognize that statesmanship is an important part of politics, but why is it the linchpin for so many?

>B-BUT OBAMA

Buckle up, buttercup, because the ride doesn't end right just yet. This is the time for learning, not for burning. Trying, not dying.

Fucking communist hippie druggie demon rat...go eat shit you faggots...

>I'm done. I'm so fucking done.

I hope you know your tumblr is showing.

>what has Trump done?
>O-OBAMA

Every fucking time

He's an old billionaire tv personality. He's not a moron and he's not a genius. He's a good salesman and great marketer. He also apparently got something endearing about him since everyone he insults ends up saying they like after meeting.

Everyone keeps trying to play mind chess with him and it's not working because he's not playing. It amazes me how much people don't have basic social aptitude to read a person for what they are.

>Der he's an evil genius!
>NUH UHH he's the greatest president EVA!

He's an old guy who won the presidency like several dozen old guys who did the same before him. Jesus.

Following a Russian stooge will get you nowhere.

Trump is only interested in the money and is selling America(ns) down shit's creek.

You should take back America through revolution

Well, I blame one thing
>sits down on chair
This whole country

Oh my god. Stop repeating shit you see on TV.

The "Illuminati" hijacked the US government a hundred fucking years ago and installed the Federal Reserve. They control most of the government and most of the media, as well as most of the wealth.

You idiots are literally accusing Trump of doing the very thing he's trying to stop.

That's how brainwashed you are. They hate him because he's trying to destroy them. It's as simple as that. That man KNOWS exactly what is happening, he's been close to it for 30 years. He's the only human being with the monetary resources, as well as the BALLS, to combat the globalists from the inside.

Stop being retarded.

We will you kill all, you fucking sand nigger mud-slims...

No that's what Hillary does, she's the money whore

Trump has done MORE to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN in eight weeks than OBONGO has done in EIGHT YEARS.

Are you guys gonna make us keep posting this?

So...if they control everything, how did Trump even ascend to office? Assuming he's fighting them as you say he is. If they're pulling literally everyone else's strings, how did he become POTUS?

Obama did plenty to further the agenda of the Elite.

Thank God Rockefeller died today. Now if Soros and Rothschild could go ahead and croak, maybe people will wake up from their pop culture induced comas.

Why don't we give him a chance on /b
Maybe raid his Twitter and help him

Ahahahahahahahahah

Oh wait....

The whole country voted for him.

I originally thought that you were impersonating Trump for fucking up and he then blames us.

But yes, we are to blame.

Homey, we gave him a chance one month ago.

It's beyond redemption now.

Let me know when Obama is under investigation for colluding with Russia to steal an election.

I eagerly await your a) denail or b) false equivalence where you say "but Obummer did X!" which is not the same thing as colluding with Russia to steal an election.

Not him, but he's basically referring to what is colloquially referred to as the "Deep State", or more commonly the "Establishment". Usually said to consist of media, entertainment, academics, bankers, and the intelligence agencies.

Essentially it refers to cronies that control vital aspects of a nation. It doesn't necessarily mean they have free reign, they just have enormous sway.

>RUSSIA IS GON GET US

Take off the tinfoil hat

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about.

We're making America great, once step at a time.

Perhaps the most accurate and down to earth description of trump I've ever read.

> im too stupid to read anything longer than two sentences

Fucking hippie druggies and rag-heads...let them eat shit and hope to die!

They got sloppy and cocky.

Simple as that.

Look at the fucking map. The entire country voted for him with the exception of majorly populated cities.

Elections can't be fabricated at this scale, they know we outnumber them 300,000,000 to 1. They aren't stupid. They just slipped, Hard.

JFK was the last President to bring up the shit Trump is talking about, before him it was Lincoln. WEIRD.

>once step at a time

President detected.

Well I missed it oldfag having a look over here

How much does Shareblue pay you to shill?

>I'm done with this shit.
>I'm done.

EXCELLENT... LET THE JEW BUTTHURT FLOW THROUGH YOU... Clinton ran and the US people spoke. THANK YOU PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

So watching Trump's speeches and reading his tweets somehow makes me an unwitting pawn in the Illuminati master plan?

I'm willing to bet 90% of us haven't even watched tv in more than 5 years.

Yeah JFK was balls to the walls version of what Trump wants to do.

Trump isn't dumb though, he knows he plays a VERY fucking delicate game of "don't get assassinated".

They've been testing the white house security lately, if you couldn't already tell.

Yep.

I watch the news on YouTube uploads and cnn.com

>The "Illuminati" hijacked the US government a hundred fucking years ago
Nothing lasts forever, even if what you say is true. Nobody need touch anything; it'll all fall apart eventually on its own, like it is wont to.

>You idiots are literally accusing Trump of doing the very thing he's trying to stop
So, what ado about all the people around him who are also rich and involved with big money? Nothing at all?

>That's how brainwashed you are
You're self-aware.

>They hate him because he's trying to destroy them
Yes, I agree. He's trying to destroy. Destroy what, and why, I don't even think he knows.

>He's the only human being with the monetary resources
That's not true. He isn't the richest man in the world.

>Stop being retarded
Boy howdy.

I'll get my wish, when people who think what you do out themselves in public when I'm present.

A little more than the Kremlin pays you, I suppose.

See how that works? Only, I don't actually think you are a shill - I just think you are a fucking idiot. Grow up and debate talking points rather than deflecting.

Could it be that he is acting just as Presidential as former presidents, but now the media has a gigantic incentive to not show you that behavior?

I give him until this time next year. We're using Russian steel on DAPL and his weekly Mar A Lago visits and security coverage of Trump tower are taking a toll.

Who foots and collects the resort bill?

as a swiss this is quite amusing

Name the place and time, let's meet.