I actually really like the show , even if some things are far-fetched. Am i a fag?

I actually really like the show , even if some things are far-fetched. Am i a fag?

the new season trailer looks so fucking awful

looks like they're trying to make it into some jason bourne type of action show

i've seen this . i know that sherlock is just stupidly smart . i consider this show to be fantasy .

I've always thought that Sherlock was supposed to be unfathomably brilliant to the extent where his logical deductions are nearly impossible to follow. And instead of using his intelligence to make money, he just says fuck it and runs around London solving murder crimes because he has Autism.

he has asberger's . it's actual dialog from the series.

>top-secret security object containing biohazard
>password to a chief computer is not changing everyday
>it's not even randomly generated

That shit is everywhere. It seems that Sherlock is not smart, everyone else is just stupid. It's like Doctor Who which pretends to be very serious and grown up.

>faint scent of penis

Maybe they just scratched their balls without washing hands afterwards.

a bit stawmanny innit? though i agree with the core concept that his deductions are hamfisted

well if you believe that he has like 200 iq it's kind of understandable

I liked the first 2 seasons but season 3 was pretty crappy and I don't have confidence in it moving forward. Not to incite unneeded flamewars but I think Elementary has remained pretty good throughout, though it is far more procedural.

>stawmanny
>deducing a code to safe from naked woman parametres
>saving her from ISIS execution pretending to be an executioner

Just fucking explain me how is it not "lol, he smart, he can do shit" explanation.

The ISIS shit was too much for me

Fuck Sherlock and everyone who likes it

>she said that she had already shown him the code
>she appeared before him naked
just think you fucking retard .
Although i admit that the execution part was retarded.

Yeah, that's how he rolls, his supersmart brain allows him to estimate body parametres extremely precisely. This is fucking stupid, like guessin the exact temperature from one touch, or exact distance from the first sight. This is not how "smart" brain works.

he knows were you've been just by your fingernails . i think calculating parametres isn't that hard for him

gauging measurements is not that farfetched for extremely autistic individuals

isn't it weird how Watson and Sherlock were also Bilbo and Smaug.

See, that's what I'm talking about. If he's smart, than he can do all sorts of impossible shit. Logic application skills and precise in measurements are not even close by any matter.

Of course not, for the most part it's a great show. Couple dud stories but what can you do?

I liked the first couple of seasons when I watched them, but going back now I'm just so sick of Moffat's shit that too much stands out to me and I can't take it.

I remember Moffat once tweeting something about how plot holes are fine, but if you notice them that means he's not doing a good enough job of distracting you and entertaining you, and I guess that kind of sums him up. There's something there to enjoy, but you've really got to just turn your brain off, and never watch anything twice.

the most retarded part is the terrorist execution part . as far as i'm concerned this bitch died.

the blind baker and hounds of baskerville suck so fucking hard.

>that past England episode
>hurr durr womyn rage

>british tv shows
>it takes the lazy fucks 4 years to film 3 episodes of 90 minutes a piece
>end result is shit like season 3 of sherlock

why do brits defend this?

i'm not brit bro i just like the show . haven't seen season 3 yet though.

>haven't seen season 3 yet though.

do yourself a favor and don't bother, it's garbage

just imagine the show was cancelled at the end of season 2 and you'll be happy

I just like the style of the show. The actual plot is pretty fucking dodgy. It presents itself as super duper smart, and even mocks the viewer, but it's no smarter than an average episode of Alias or CSI.

yeah, i hear you. Moffat can write an entertaining story but they nearly all fall flat plot-wise when you examine them. however, what he's saying here is an old writer sleight of hand. Lindelof used the same tricks to much acclaim until the final season of LOST, when things fell apart. Moffat's shows are entertaining and give the viewer the illusion of cleverness, which passes for smart in Sup Forumsland.

I agree with him but he couldnt have used a worse example than Anton "I am le edgy badass and no one can touch me until the end of the movie"

Anton is a terrible character written by people who have no idea how real human beings work. For example take the texaco scene, you have a Texan gas station owner in the middle of nowhere who is taking shit from some scrawny spic with an emo haircut. In real life this dude wouls have a shotgun at the very least to defend himself esp if he is that close to the border. Retarded writing. Anton is basically a superhuman who doesnt get caught or hurt until the vwry end of the movie so the directors could make the hamfisted point that "death is sudden"

Sherlocks whole premise is based somewhat in science fiction. He is supposed to be absurdly smart. Its comedic at least in the first season, everytging went to shit after that.

but i want to find out how the fuck he survived the fall

my theory is that the reason why its taking so long for s4 is because Moffat never actually had a clue how the fuck he's gonna explain Moriarty. He just probably thought "oh, that would be a cool twist", and then went to bed.

I agree. I LOVE the setting and I like the characters too. But holy shit, Sherlock's "intelligence" and his fucking "mind palace" is quite simply a super power at this point.

the answer is literally
>i'm le smart man xD

the mind palace thing works. try it

there isn't even an answer. Theres multiple theories but neither is ever confirmed. They literally mock the viewer.

Truth is, all the solutions are so far fetched and retarded that they didnt have the balls to say "ok, this is it".

This is the same shit that they are gonna pull when they bring Moriarity back

Would you like the show if it was just called something like: "Mystery" and the characters were named Jim and Bob?

I don't think so, this tv series people only like because it's a modern reinterpration of Sherlock. The actual show is pretty poor but it's quirky and fun and original because they're taking a traditional story and bringing it back. Same reason the Guy Ritchie Sherlock movies are so popular

that fucking sucks . and season 1 and 2 were really good :(

the explanation is eye rolling levels of retardation

The show is not for you user, it's literally for Tumblr

Every shot and line is crafted to be made into a Tumblr gif

Too bad, and fuck you for wanting to know.
-Moffat

not that user, but season 1 and 2 weren't like that

season 3 is where that fan service bullshit started

i fucking hate fan service so much . i am not even going to see season 3 fuck this shit . disgusting land whales ruining what i like