What is/are your passion(s) Sup Forums? Add why if you're feeling extra wordy today. I'll start

What is/are your passion(s) Sup Forums? Add why if you're feeling extra wordy today. I'll start.

Mine by far are music and photography.

I've loved music since I was young, always listening to punk, space and alt rock (Green Day, The Offspring and Muse), all the way up to now where my tastes have grown to newer modern heights such as sad trap, chillhop and alt pop, (Limes, Towser, London O'Conner, and Glass Animals).

soundcloud.com/6parity9 - my SoundCloud

And I've only recently really taken up photography, given I've only recently gotten an eye for relatively alright shots. Pic related.

Share ur shit Sup Forums

I really, really, really like this image

My passions are macic and hypnosis.

I like magic because since I've been a beta-faggot who got bullied through most of his school years, it felt nice to finally have people interested in me for something else than making my life a living hell.

As for hypnosis it kinda the same deal, but here it's more abou knowing I am in control, and I can do almost anything I want go the people I hypnotize.
Basically my passions are a coping mechanism for how shitty my beta nature made me feel for years.

It also attracts pussy like crazy, wich is always a plus

With hypnosis you can get the pussy before they wake up

Weird. I'm interested in all of the above, even most bands you mentioned. I think animal hypnotism is more interesting to read about compared to humans though. Cool shit, regardless.

Vidya design and studying human nature

Did you hypnotize her to shit her pants in that chair? She looks like she's taking a mean dump in that chair. Cool shit though, hypnosis is pretty interestinng.

I'm actually tying to find a girl that would agree on me fucking her under hypnosis.

But I'm being cautious since I could get rame charges pressed on my ass really easily with this shit.
So for now I'll stick to getting the pussy after theu wake up.

You're not far off actually, she was hypnotized to imagine anal sex at an adult comedy show

making cum tributes every day is my passion in life

can we see some of your art?

sendvid com/0e9z54i1

latest one

If your good at hypnosis I would like to learn from you. Its been something I have wanted to do since I knew about it.

That was a hot load
Love the cockslapping!

I'd love to see others if you've got em.

sendvid com/171cmhkm

mm oh yeah I was keeping pace with you

really hot how you smeared the cum with your still-hard cock

sendvid com/opf2c195

this one will clue you in to more videos

91b2 if you can't read the last 4

google username and find more

that string of cum still hanging from your cock at the end is fucking hot!

glad you liked it, was the last i'm gonna post here

yeah you need a partner, imagine how good the videos would be if I licked up all the fresh cum at the end of each one

fixed it for you...

How did you learn hypnosis?

that'd be fucking hot if i was into dudes