MANDATORY PAIGE/WWE LEAKS

MANDATORY PAIGE/WWE LEAKS

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/a9vnm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still no Bayley eh, what a surprise.

Everyone always knew paige was a disgusting, drug addled whore. Why can't we get someone with a bit of self respect like Bayley, Sasha or Steph :(

I kinda feel bad for her. She seems like a cool chick, and people are really shitting on her. I mean, she was fucking some dudes. Sex is fun, nothing wrong with it.

That said, goddamn do I enjoy those vids.

Kaitlyn and Maria were pretty solid tho

What about stephanie mcmahon?

This, people have sex, I do not think any less of her and I still want her to come back, been a legitimate fan since her nxt days

Sex is fun. Nothing wrong with it.

Pointing a camera at yourself while doing it and then getting mad when people see it is like jumping off a bridge and blaming the water for killing you. People these days don't have a shred of self responsibility.

Also, she had her bf jizz on her employers property...and recorded it. That is not only morally reprehensible, it's also unimaginably stupid.

Easy for me to say, but if she is strong she can turn it around. She should be anti-leak but at the same time say she was immature, and should have been practicing safe sex.

The old, I've found religion approach.

I just want these 2 goddammit, fucking leaks need to hurry up

Triple H gonna legitly pedigree him.

It's never going to happen. The volas are now infested with trolls and you're feeding them. They never existed.

Why isn't anyone hacking Lita, Trish Stratus, or Stacy Kiebler?

I always thought she was hot

Was there any details on miesha tate or was it bullshit too?

Brie Bella leaks anytime soon?

She's always loved the BBC

the fuck does that shirt say? it looks like it says she's a nigger from this angle

anyone who makes a sextape deserves to have it leaked tbh

Who has link to cumshot videos seperate?

It says "I'm a nigger"

hugger

I'm not even a wrestling fa, I only really know of her tangentially, since I'm an MMA guy and a lot of MMA fans are also wrestling fans. She just seems like a nice girl.

She didn't publish it, nor intend to publish it. She made private videos for her own enjoyment. I have vids of me fucking girls. They're for me, not for anyone else. They were stolen and shown to other people without her consent.

The belt thing, yeah, that's kinda gross and she should get a reprimand. The other stuff, she didn't do anything wrong.

If I were her, I'd just be like "chill. It was just sex. Sorry about the belt, though", then give zero fucks.

Bayley is for hugs not fugs

Queen Bayley is too delicate and exquisite to fuck, she's the kind you just cuddle with all night and cherish the undying love you have for her.

bump

Gross

WHERE THE FUCK IS STEPH REEEE

It doesn't matter if she published it or intended to publish it; she took the fucking videos. Are you whining vaginas completely devoid of any perception of reality? I understand that you can no longer tell the difference between a man and a woman, but at the very least, do you not understand cause and effect?

Fall from a high place and hit the ground hard. Touch fire and get burned. Take naked pictures of yourself and everybody you know sees them. Welcome to real life.

AGAIN?
Really?
We're having this same thread... AGAIN?

I honestly wish Bailey would just fuck off.
She's EVERYTHING that's wrong with WWE.
And she looks like a foot/Jay Leno.

Renee pics from last thread?

Because Lita posed naked like 17 years ago on her own free will.

known fake my man

So, never ever do anything that could potentially at some point possibly harm you in some unintended way?

Ok.

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE QUEEN

Soon

whos this fugly bitch

Any more Natalya?

agreed, she needs a paper pag if anything of hers leaks

More? Her leaks dropped?

Fake and gay

Obvious fake is obvious, original from facebook

good work detective, he had us all fooled!

>eve lawrence
seriously just whack it to an eve lawrence vid. she looks 91% like the still hot pre-kids steph and even if there are leaks it will be tits and nothing more. paige spoiled us

BRAND NEW VOLA UPDATE
STEPH SASHA BAYLEY AND CHARLOTTE GUARANTEED FOR TOMORROW AFTERNOON

Celest bonin

Anyone have the Allie/Cherry Bomb pic? Haven't seen it anywhere...

Who has link to paige blowjob? I only want a vid of the blowjob and not the other videos

More kaitlyn

Mickie James

Gross

Fuck you I was promised Steph for yesterday and nothing is out

GODDESS BAYLEY YOU FAG

God I need those fucking tits

make up can't even help look attractive. go get your eyes checked

they're not posting anything tomorrow. they like the attention and they'll post them whenever they feel like. or not. because they don"t exist. just like you in society.

what the fuck is the vola link??

I dont know if i want to see bayle she looks like a lil kid lul..shes definetely nasty slut but childish looking idn i may feel bad lul

am i the only one that has NFI who these women are?

I'm sorry you're so fucking gay

when?

if you get hard lita, you're probably a fag. i always thought she looked like a dude. i was more of a stacy keibler person

How fucking drunk are you?

that thumbnail tho, isn't that claire abbott?

no idea why it did that

i'm so sorry you got such bad taste in women

streamable.com/a9vnm

on raw. brief reference.

No you're just gay

I don't like huge fake fucking tits. Paige is the only one attractive body wise

lol

Nope

They're already out there

lol when this thread dies, go back to your trap threads

THE QUEEN DOESN'T HAVE FAKE TITS YOU MONG

i don't follow wwe but i heard someone came on the belt or something? what happened?

yeah fake ones

Just that, someone came on the belt. Not hard to understand.

Bayley has the face of a creature. An old ass looking face with a Crimson Chin jaw. Her body is perfect though. Something's gotta balance out that fucking grotesque thing on the front of her head.

tht bitch is ugly lmao wtf

She's cute as fuck

What are all you cocksuckers doing in here?

kill it with fire

Bayley hot as fuck y'all just a bunch of homos

I'm reporting every post with Bayley's face, that shit is fucking against the laws of humanity...