What's the hottest thing for a girl to sext you...

What's the hottest thing for a girl to sext you? If I just came thinking of someone and wanted to let them know in a cute/flirtacious way, how should I word it?

>I just came thinking about you

Doesn't sound hot. What would you wanna hear if someone just came thinking of you? I've never sexted anyone before and am a virgin and have no idea what I'm doing

don't be a beta about it. chat them up and appeal to what they enjoy. ask them. what they like in their spare time. and appeal to it. then read her body and see if she's in the mood for some flirting then move for the kill. but you're probably too autist to actually read those signs

"Was thinking of you in bed (winkface)(tongue out smiley)"

Unless you're fat.

It's a dude. And I know he's into me already. I just don't know how to initiate/sound sexy.

post tits, receive advice

post tits

well shit if its a bro and you're a bro you gotta learn wether or not they gay or no. if its a bro just be straight forward if it goes south apologizea and move on.

there's a slight chance its a dude.

Fuck sexy. I'd be happy if a bitch can make me laugh. Anyone can be sexy not everyone can funny.

It's a bro. I am not.

"I just busted a load of sweet sweet knuckle babies into this grody sock I found under my bed" always got me tingly.

>It's a dude.

Literally fucking just tell him you jacked off thinking about him and his .

1. the rules
2. post tits

>What's the hottest thing for a girl to sext you
I'd accept dick and timestamp

either way, sage until timestamp

Yeah but I'm a chick so is it unbecoming of a chick to say this stuff?

Send this while saying "vape in my pussy and call me your meme slut"
If he asks about it send a pic of your pussy with a vape in it.

you're a dude until you post those tittays k?

this is good advice

K

i'm leaving this thread once i said it, but just say it like that even as a girl, don't say ''i just came thinking about you'' because thats gay, even as a girl

say things like you thought about his cock inside your pussy, his cum inside you and all that

fucking hell its not that hard

It is without any frame of reference. Thanks though. Might attempt once I work up the courage

make sure you always refer to your tits as funbags and your pussy as a clunge

the word clunge is hot as fuck

Look. I understand you can't help your mental illness and all being a transgender "women," but for the purpose of this discussion, try to act normal.

You;re a dude, he's a dude, just tell him you jacked off to him in your fantasy or something straight forward.

'I got so fucking horny and fingered myself thinking about your cock'

proceed to have sex
done

NOW im out

The first time I ever spoke to my ex she added me on Facebook, said she thought I was really fucking hot and she's been perving my profile for a while... asked for my number immediately, then sent me a picture of her with a vibrator up her cunt at work in an office... with me literally saying about 5 words to her, and none of them were asking for a picture.

Should have known she was a fucking whore at that point.
But the pussy overtakes reason sometimes.

>mfw when boys on the internet are so insecure they don't think girls can be on the internet too and demand they prove it
Lol sorry kiddo, I'm not insecure enough to post my tits so you can verify that I'm a girl.

Honestly,

Tease the shit out of him

Dont do nudes

Do like an unbuttoned dress shirt where it just barely covers your nipples

Or a cowgirl position where your arms are doing the V shape and covering your crotch and nipples

Sooo was it a positive or negative experience?

Thanks for the solid advice. Might attempt. But like. Should I wait for him to ask for pics or initiate or anything, or is it hot when a girl starts it? Cause he's shy and shit. I dunno.

When have I demanded to see anything from you?

Why can't you just stop with your mental illness for 10 seconds long enough to have a serious talk about how to sext your crush that you just came to him in your imagination?

first things first you need to arrange a safeword
I like to use vintage trains but any kind of train is a good safeword

I've seen that so many times and idgaf, not posting pics of my cute tiny bod for horny neckbeards to fap to or save. Was just looking for simple advice and I've gotten some. Thanks bros

Start with something seemingly innocent but cute and keep on ramping it up

"I want to see you today" with a couple buttons undone where he can see some nice cleavage but not too obvious

Then do more buttons down

>looking for simple advice and I've gotten some
kek, if you use any of the advice posted in this thread you're in for a real surprise

good luck fgt

Whatever. Fuck off then, Hun.

>my cute tiny bod
Twinks are cute. I'll give you that much.

I assumed you were the tits or gtfo guy. It still applies. I just think it's funny that you have to project this image on me of a mentally ill tranny just because you're narrow-minded and can't accept the fact that a girl is on here. It's honestly pretty funny.

I mean not the obviously dumb shit. There's like one guy in here I think trying to help for real. But coming here made me realize how pathetic I am and how I need to stop overthinking things. Guess I might just go for it.

>Calls user narrow-minded
>calls trans peoples mentally ill

He called me a mentally ill tranny so I rolled with it

that one guy has given kinda average advice. would probably work, not going to win any awards.

If you want real advice sometime come back and post tits+timestamp, happy to help.

>Somebody else called the black boy a nigger so I did too

Don't want help from creepy douchebags, thanks

>no help from creepy douchebags
>asking for help on \b\

This.

You're the creep sitting alone at hom jacking off to a boy asking Sup Forums how you can send this boy a text so you can let him know that you've just raped him.

Who the fuck is the creep here?

Or this?

Or even thisss. Trust me.
>Diamonds.