Can someone explain to me why this dude being a camwhore needs three monitors and a programming keyboard?

can someone explain to me why this dude being a camwhore needs three monitors and a programming keyboard?

Do you know for a fact that all they do is camwhore? Do they have no life apart from that?

I can't see the keyboard OP. got a better pic?

What is a programming keyboard?

Pentagram in the background with Bahamut inside. What a fucking emo faggot

he just went offline user srry

then the likely answers are:
>programmer
>gamer

camwhoring makes you some cash on the side but it's not a career.

just came back online
cant get a good pic
not sure now if its a gaming or programming

Dude what the fuck is a programming keyboard.

link it op

keyboards for programmers

That doesn't exist dude.

What the fuck even is a programming keyboard. How would it even be different from a normal one? I'm a web dev and I've never heard of this.

no link
see if you can find him, info is all right here

since nobody else is going to answer:

pretty similar to a gaming keyboard. mechanical switches (usually blues), reprogrammable keys. usually with less shitty fonts and backlighting.

Link? He looks hot af

Okay who is this and is there a link? Because now I wanna fap

ikr like i was thinking I was not a programmer because I never heard of this

u mad kiddo?

chaturabate and go search newivy

/newivy on chaturbate

Because he has other hobbies besides camwhoring.

>less shitty fonts and backlighting

So basically, a fucking gaming keyboard. Programming keyboards aren't a thing dude.

Lol you're a retard

Because no human alive is so simple that they do one thing all the time and that if you disagree with that thing means immediately they have zero value skills or interests.

Thats like i assumed from your post that the only thing you ever do is look at pictures of people and come up with a reason why they shouldnt have something some people would reasonably have.

It would be ignorant and stupid of me to say so. Im sure youre a very dynamic person who does things knows things and youre probably smart and right when it comes to a lot of shit too.

But youre a damn retard when it comes to understanding other humans, thats for sure.

POST THE FUCKING LINK YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU THINK SHIT IS A GAME? I WILK FUCK YOUR SHIT UP

gaming keyboards tend not to use blues, and you can get programming-specific keyboards that have a whole bunch more programmable keys for macros

but yeah, pretty similar.

def gaming
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG

>red wasd

who the fuck would mistake that for anything except gaming

red is nice though

Face?

someone has it

Shut up faggot.

Saged

You look nice, OP

I think you are thinking of an Editing Keyboard, not that that is one, but hey have the diff colored keys and whatnot

I'm really pissed off I made an account just for this bullshit, only to not be able to say anything

wearing panties increases your programming ability, it's proven science