Guys i need your help. I got caught trying to steal a pair of my friends panties...

Guys i need your help. I got caught trying to steal a pair of my friends panties. I tried to play it off like a joke but I don't think she believed me. How do I stop her from telling people? What should I do if she does? I'm freaking out guys

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/im-being-chased-in-my-dreams-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My detail
were you just chillin in her house and stole a pair or what?

its over user. kys while you still can

Anime was a mistake.

vouch for this method; 100% of your problems instantly solved

We were hanging out at her place and she left to go to the bathroom and i saw them on top of her hamper and when i was about to take them she came out and saw me. It was an accident. I fucked up bad

Pretty stupid thing to do.
One to grow on.
And this to shall pass...eventually...but all the females are going to think you a a creep for some time.

Dude no i need real advice. If she tells people I'm fucked

Rape her to establish dominance.

You have to kill her to keep the secret. Lol

All you need to do is embrace it and be like "fuck yeah i was gunna take it and jerk off" if youre honest and not embarrassed no one can make you feel embarrassed.

I didn't even take them. I just need a way so she won't tell people

more detail

did she see you actually trying to steal them or just near them/touching them/picking up etc...

what happened after

I don't want people to find out about it though. I can't be labeled as that kind of guys

If you are still in high school, go to an out of state college. No one there will know you. Also, stop perving on women.

Say you were trying to playfully start some sweet fuck

So you were just holding them?

Problem is you didn't play it off well enough at the moment. You might have gotten some puss.

Just smile and say he you saw them and got curious so you picked them up. Nothing a bitch wouldn't do either. Stop acting like a creep, and by that I mean don't consider yourself a creep for holding some panties.

you're going to have to murder her. the sooner the better. she's probably already tolda bunch of people. you'll have to kill them too

Just deny everything and be all like "da fuck?"

This

You fucking suck at this OP. Greentext a story next time

She saw me standing over her hamper i was reaching a little but not hand all the way in. I tried to play it off as a joke but she wasn't buying it so i said i had to go and left. I haven't tried calling her yet though

Ask FBI for new identity, burn everything you own.

I'm not perving. I've never done anything like this before. It was an accident

Play it off like you enjoy wearing women's clothing but are too embarrassed to just buy panties at the store. Still creepy, but in a less threatening way.

This. Pee on her first though so you own her.

lol what. You sperg. What you should have done is look her in the eye reach in and pull them out and started laughing. Then said something goofy or cheeky. And then tossed them back in and moved on to do something else.

It's not you reaching for her panties that fucked this all up for you, it's how you chose to behave after.

Smooth

I don't want this to be a story i just need advice

Honestly OP quit being a faggot, if they say anything just say you thought it would be funny if you were holding them when she came back and you were being autistic, just play it off as being honest, this shit will pass.

If you're psychopathic enough you coyld tell everybody she's lying. It would be hard to play off but it would be possible and may be your only option.

Ok here's some advice. If people act weird around you. Ignore it. If someone wants to bring it up just say "What? wyf are you talking about?"

"user why did you leave then?"

you-"Uh because I wanted to leave, I was bored."

You are clearly still a highschool fag and shouldn't be on this site.

how close are you guys to begin with?

Could pretend it was a dare from another friend and apologies for not respecting her space or some bulshit like that

Realistically? Accept the fucking consequences.

You tried to steal her underwear dude, thats fucking weird. If you are shocked by her response, you're a cuck.

Not what you wanted to hear, but what you need to.

>Start telling everyone you're genderfluid
>If she tells on you, you have the upperhand
>Call her fascist and sue for discrimination

Works every time. Guaranteed.

>asking for advice on Sup Forums
you deserve to be a pariah

>implying that if you ask Sup Forums for advice you shouldn't greentext a story for pretense

just embrace it faggot. everyone will know. you just have to own it at this point.

Dude no you don't understand. If she tells people thats all people will remember me as

Unfortunately you're too much of an autistic idiot to be helped. Even if you were given the perfect advice, you've shown you don't have to social grace to pull it off.

You're done user. Your life is over. There is nothing left for you to do but an hero.

I've had a thing for her for awhile and we just started hanging out

Not true. They will also remember you as a pussy who gets all upset over some namecalling.

Just tell her straight up you have a huge panty fetish, or pretend your secretly trans. Either way could be bad. Shouldn't try to steal panties

spot the autism

they probably already think you're a creep. you just don't know it. you sound like a faggot.

Just say your sorry

Graduate high school faggot and then come back.

Mods.

Dude i just need a way to get out of this and i won't do it ever again

You should've thrown them britches on your head after she saw you and made a captain underpants joke

Great idea, OP will look so pathetic that she feels sorry for his perverted ass.

you've gone to far user, gotta end it here

Dude you tried to steal a girls panties while she was only a room away. You're an idiot and clearly you were going to do this kind of stupid shit in the future anyway and probably get caught then. People will remember you this way because it's who you are, and who you were destined to be remembered as anyway. You're the fucking panty thief, and you always were going to end up being the panty thief.

Dude no I'm freaking out. I've been hyperventilating all night just stop trying to freak me out and help me

I'm not a pervert though i dont do shit like this

>they probably already think you're a creep. you just don't know it. you sound like a faggot.
This.

Nobody cares, honestly.

You'll become the group pervert and they'll call you names for a while and that's fucking it. The longer it bothers you, the longer they'll make fun of you, so get over it you perverted wimp.

You are a pervert and you literally did do shit like that.

how big is your highschool?

I tried calling her but she didn't answer

My advice
>been taking panties and doin the deed for a few years

If you want to keep the relationship with her and not come off as a creep call her.
But user, what if she doesn't answer?
Well if no answer, text her and let her decide if she wants to talk.
Be honest and tell her the truth. That you are attracted to her and have a weird panties fetish
Tell her you were embarrassed and left. But your sorry for breaking her trust

Or just say fuck it and move on with life. I stole a few girls panties when I was living with them and got caught.
I played it off till I had to leave back home, and they had to accept it.

Apologize
tell her you were curious but now you feel extremely embarrassed that this thing you did once can ruin your life so beg her for privacy and you'll understand if she doesn't talk to you anymore.

Start by not giving a single fuck about if she tells people. Your life is not over, and it's defiantly not the weirdest thing to ever happen. Literally ask her for a pair a panties just to see what happens. Live life bruh, give no fucks, more often than not, it will take you places you'll like.

Does this actually work

Funny thing is she is probably just as shocked as you are

If you don't fuck it up it'll stop the namecalling, but you have no hope of fucking her. Ya fucking blew it.

Underrated post!

Just think if she didn't catch you, you would be jerking off with her panties or whatever the hell you were gonna do. Lol

I honestly don't even care anymore. I don't want shit to do with her

soundcloud.com/yungnero210/im-being-chased-in-my-dreams-1

opiates suck guys

I don't think i wouldve done anything like that with them

Funny, because at this point she certainly doesn't want shit to do with you.

+1

I agree...easier said than done but yeah.

Pic related comes to mind. He ended up getting a pair of his sis panties and posted a fb picture of her. At least this is not you

What were you gonna do then? Wash them?

I don't know

You might want to get yourself tested for autism.

then whats the point of doing it you dingus

just tell her you wanted to know what that snatch smelled like

If she starts making fun of you, just say your scientific curiosity led you to examine her filthy underwear for new diseases.

Ok, ok, ok, I'll help you out user.

The first thing you're going to need to do is get a guy to help you and be your accomplice. This guy can be a friend or a stranger. It's probably better if they're a stranger. Now, the second thing you need to do is suck this guy's cock. I mean really fucking suck that shit. Worship it like your life depended on it and get that jizz all over your face and mouth when he cums.

Now you need to take a picture of your jizz covered face and mouth and send that picture to her with a text message saying you're sorry but as she can see you're a complete faggot. After that everything will be fine and she won't tell anyone about you trying to take her panties.

It never fails user. You'll be fine if you follow all those steps.