ITT oldfags decide on a platform to migrate to since Sup Forums has gone to shit

ITT oldfags decide on a platform to migrate to since Sup Forums has gone to shit

We could go to reddit and be so toxic they leave, and the mods give up

voxed

Candid

That's basically the goal of r/Sup Forums, but freedom on Reddit is long dead and I doubt we'll be toxic enough to drive off the normies

>implying there are any oldfags left

Life has no meaning so what's the point of changing now

I really just meant no newfags and only autists who dream of what Sup Forums once was

Life may not be meaningful, but do you want to spend the rest of your life surrounded by normie memes in this shithole?

What do you mean "what Sup Forums once was?" Are you implying Sup Forums was good at some point?

I'm implying that Sup Forums was, at some point, not as terrible as it is now

At any present time Sup Forums is still cancer

Haha, their will always be normie in this god for saken place, issue is now that their is just too many

we could try to purge Sup Forums of the normies but...
"If we destroy our own art in order to have a better world, what're we fighting for?"

>Infinity chan

We are going down anyway, so let's take them with us, Deus Vult

Of course we'll never be able to completely be rid of the normies.

What I'm proposing is we could create a subreddit and for a time post just regular Sup Forums shit normies like, and when we have enough of a following flood the sub with gore or whatever they find scarring nowadays

MySpace. It's as old as you can get.

Home of Cracky-chan.

Once.

we could take over a sight if we shitpost enough at once
maybe we go to tumblr instead, where people will be faster to block us and we can be toxic in peace

No.

it's a trap, newfriend detected, trying to crawl his way out of normie-ville, old fags already have their own safe havens from the cancer.

when a normie tries to get rid of other normies

But what of the anonymity? That is the only real drawback (other than having to use Tumblr) I can see

If you don't know already you're not old enough.

>pools closed
>Lol look at me I'm an oldfag

Seriously who the fuck cares. Quality posts are still made. You're just some faggot who can't come up with decent content yourself, and so you instead whine and bitch about the "good old days" and talk about how "we" were so better back then. This board started decreasing in quality when this site was first discovered by the public, and then it was flooded with edgy kids that contributed absolutely nothing to the quality of the posts. Because of this, the ones that don't have any quality posts start complaining (the "newfags") to a newfag-majority post that no quality posts are being made. And you know what happened to the oldfags? They migrated to other different sites that the public doesn't know about.

I fucking hate people like you. You're just another one of those people who can't come up with original content, and ask people to know where good content is, just so you and your 14 year old friends can go onto it and fucking ruin the quality of that site again. You're nothing but leeches. Every single fucking one of you.

You have enough confidence to call yourself an "oldfag", which to you means someone from the "good old days". Well if you're from those days, why don't you fucking make good posts? These "what happened to Sup Forums" threads don't do shit. If you want Sup Forums to be great again then stop bitching and do something you faggot

You guys are fighting a war that you will never win, admit defeat and accept daddy's cummies

9gag?

taychan.eu/int

nah that place got ruined by the 13-15 yr olds
which i'm sure will only encourage some Sup Forumsros

/thread

are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m
trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

HA

FuckedCompany Forums?

Oh.. wait... fuuuck.

Suck a wet fart through your grandpa's ass and hold it in like a bong rip you fucking faggot

9gag

>Says to stop complaining and make quality post
>is in a 'shit' thread not making quality posts

Only newfag a thinks Sup Forums was good once

I agree completely, although the there is cancer, I still laugh my ass of at some of the shit that happens here, Sup Forums isn't dead

Bravo

derp

>tryijng not to be normies
>go on rediit
kek

First we must learn the ways of Japanese (implying you already don't) and then we migrate to 2 channel

verify image ruins chances of gets because the intuition kicks in then l have to verify image and the opportunity is lost

something awful? or world2ch?

They stole our Sup Forums, let's steal their normie cancer site

Well, there's this one place I hang out.

It's called swimelodeon.com

It shows vidyas, with a chat next to it. Fun place.

The playlist is shown in the image. The place is pretty user. oriented and plays episodes of all the shows Sup Forumstards love all day.

I never said I was complaining about the lack of quality posts, there's a few good ones on right now. I'm just sick of the people who think this board is shit and don't do anything about it but bitch

Legends of the hidden temple showing right nao

We'd love to have more regulars.

Fucking Nigger she

>>trash

This is it
The best insult ever