>PTA
>Coen bros

Sup Forums's taste in TV shows-
>Stranger Things
>Mr. Robot
>Game of Thrones
>Dr. Who
>The Walking Dead

Why is the TV of Sup Forums so shit? Is film just an all-round superior medium?

how do you explain all the capeshit threads?

and Sopranos threads are among the most positive on Sup Forums.

Are you implying any of the directors you've listed off are not on the same level of pleb trash as those television shows?

9/10 people on Sup Forums are insulting capeshit, they only gets talked about because people hate them so much

The handful of quality TV shows Sup Forums likes (Sopranos, True Detective, The Knick, etc) are far outweighed by the multitude of shit shows Sup Forums practically worships.

why does that trash stranger things have a "general"?
why does the /who/ cancer always claim they don't leave their general when they forced generals like the stranger things shit?

>not naming true detective
>not naming snyder

True Detective was a good series (S1 at least). And most people are only pretending to like Snyder, the rest take memes too seriously.

>>PTA
>bad

I bet you never seen TWBB or The Master haven't you?

You clearly misread my post

I'm saying Sup Forums has great taste in movies and shit taste in TV shows

>all those tentacles

dude that guy was shitting his pants lmao

>pta good
>I bet you never seen TWBB or The Master haven't
This is satire right? You aren't really this fucking plebeian are you?

>it wasn't satire
>it was classic Sup Forums "patrician"
stick to imdb until you've developed more taste

Recommend some high quality kino then.

>Sup Forums's taste in movies-
>>Refn
>>Kubrick
>>Lynch
>>PTA
>>Coen bros

IMDB pleb taste you mean? Mediocre TV shows that gets their dicks sucked by the Sup Forumsedditors like Fargo, Breaking Bad, True Detective, Twin Peaks and The Leftovers seem pretty analogous.

#freakbook

That picture is fucking terrifying

Name your 10 favorite films.

you missed out the 100 and big brother

When will Sup Forums come around to the true telekino that is The Leftovers?

I refuse to because how hard you fanboys are pushing it.

>multiracial cast
>kino
Stop

baby so hard right now. someone tug me?

Because people with shit taste are very vocal about their taste.

it's almost as if vocal minorities could be easily confused for the majority, for the fact the majority, in all cases, is usually silent.

I haven't seen a PTA thread in months.

Meme directors garner no discussion when they don't have a product that is currently being marketed because they have nothing to offer outside of that. He makes the disposable "epic".

There was one literally yesterday

That's why Snyder is so popular on Sup Forums

PTA is what 14-30 year old video game players who refuse to watch any film older than 1960 unless it's on the IMDB top 250 think kino is.

Snyder is what kino actually is.

Pleb audiences are more comfortable with regurgitations of the past. Adhearance to the pre-established "memes" of "quality".

The true visionaries usually get the credit they deserve only decades down the line once the rest of the medium catches up

Plebs come to circlejerk their favorite shows while they are running. Pleb movies have much less long-term relevance and so are discussed less.

>True Detective, The Knick,
IMDBplebbitoracore. At least you named the sopranos.

Source on this pic?

So does Sup Forums really like Stranger Things?

I'm currently on episode 6, started watching it because of 9.2 on IMDB and so much praise on the Internat.

Usually I love sci-fi and I will find almost any sci-fi fun (I even managed to watch shit like Fringe until season 4) but this is really complete shit. I have rarely seen such an aggregate of complete and full cliches in character building combined with way too slow pacing.

Will the last two episodes pleasantly surprise me maybe? Can anything save this shit show?

Film's are more easy access than tv shows.Watching a film takes around two hours well watching a TV show takes around 13 hours per season.

A casual could sit through an arty movie but would drop out after one or two episodes of a TV show that's not easy access.

the last two episodes were the worst, I just let the final one run in the background since I was so disinterested in it. overall a shit show, with a deceptively interesting first couples of eps.

>this is really complete shit.
>Watches the whole thing

If it was as bad as you say, you wouldn't be watching it

Are you implying True Detective (season one) wasn't based?

what has Snyder directed so far?