What's your favorite genre of music if you had to pick only one?

What's your favorite genre of music if you had to pick only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0UJbJJkLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=sxANUTfsj3w
youtube.com/watch?v=EhR1JCwQMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=3q3PsoWbW9I
youtube.com/watch?v=H45DtfQS0zU
youtube.com/watch?v=HH5lEIhjOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=IvQXJzOdZdc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgvvmszbgz0
youtube.com/watch?v=pwU_WueGQQM
idforums.net/lofiversion/index.php/t42189.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rock
or prog rock if we gotta be more specific

Rap. Although I want to pick ambient.

>I'm white

>rap
shit taste man. id have to pick either bluegrass or avant-prog

Popular music

post rock

video game ost (particularly the minecraft ost)

That's just, like, you're opinion man.

fact: all rap besides moonman is for fucking faggots

Oh really that's a fact, huh?

yeah
now vote 5

Lowercase.

Wtf is that

Cumbia(the broad term including chicha, no villera or mixed with reggaeton)
>inb4 mega pleb
>pic related

I only like rap

>newfags always have to question shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p0UJbJJkLFc
A music genre that focuses on silences and few notes, sometimes electronic or acoustic, sometimes improvised or composed.

more like lowereffort HAHA

>PoO a LIE
epic

Rock and its subgenres are pretty much home to me.

Didn't meant to quote.

Can't get enough funk.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxANUTfsj3w
youtube.com/watch?v=EhR1JCwQMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=3q3PsoWbW9I

That album is by far the one of the worst things/mu/ has made me listen to

bad post for lot of reasons

Vulfpeck is ok, great bass player.
youtube.com/watch?v=H45DtfQS0zU
youtube.com/watch?v=HH5lEIhjOHY
youtube.com/watch?v=IvQXJzOdZdc

Hmm. That pic is pretty accurate. I like lowfi

Idk , maybe because I've always favored disco more, but Sup Forums hyped it up as crazy good and turns out it's not really

Eurobeat

Where my noise rock peeps at

Eurobeat non stop mix is workout patrican core

do u have flacs of d selection

I agree, I only like Conscious club. If you like disco, give Jamiroquai's new album a shot. I thought it would be shit but it's pretty good.

if I had to pick an artist It'd be boney m , I'll give it a listen right now since I'm not doing anything

sadly, no

There's literally a collection of Eurobeat in flac in the archive

literally?

HARSH NOISE

Prog rock, if you use the term broadly enough to encompass Krautrock, avant-prog and post-rock.

Minecraft
My nigga

post ur fav main themes
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgvvmszbgz0
youtube.com/watch?v=pwU_WueGQQM

You're right , it's not shit . Probably the only album I've listened to this year that doesn't make me question why I'm listening to it .

do u liek porcupine tree

this

rock or if i can be more broad, "guitar music"

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to "Land of Confusion". In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. "In Too Deep" is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like "In the Air Tonight" and, uh, "Against All Odds". Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is "Sussudio", a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Ambient

noise rock here, more specifically psychedelic noise rock

>bless
idforums.net/lofiversion/index.php/t42189.html

got it like 2 hours ago
YOU'RE TOO SLOW

house

probably classical music. Because it can be listened to attentively, or in the same way you'd listen to ambient. And it has something for all moods.

hi friend

Hip hop

Bump

Yessss. Ambient fanboy checking in.