ITT: We share unpopular opinions and be told we like to watch our significant others be fucked by other men

>ITT: We share unpopular opinions and be told we like to watch our significant others be fucked by other men.

I completely believe in swift capital punishment of 1st degree murder convicts, but if our legal system ultimately decideds on life in prison, then they're life should not be a slow torture until they naturally pass.

The thing is that its your belief, so in the end it does not matter if the majority disagrees with you.

Thank you for verifying the obvious. That is the total point of these threads.

that's a sensible opinion that shows you've thought it out.

If we have decided they are impossible to rehabilitate and can never be safely released into society, the logical thing is to end it now. If they are being kept alive, making their life hell is completely inhumane.

the reason capital punishment isn't great isn't that it's inherently bad, it's that the legal system is flawed and much of the time we can't guarantee 100% we're getting the right person.

Unpopular Opinions:

>diet pop is better than regular pop; regular pop is too sweet
>recees peanut butter cups are disgusting
>blacks and whites are different but overall mostly equal; niggers are more primal in their attitudes
>jews are actually fucking horrible people
>trump will be a bad president (maybe even a disasterous president)
>fapping to traps isn't gay

>diet pop is shit
>your opinion is shit
>your dick size sure as hell ain't equal
>says the Jew
>8 MORE YEARS MAGA
>i dunno that's pretty gay
user, that's some shit opinions you got there

>understood
>if you dont like peanut butter in general, than also understood.
>agreed
>meh, seems too much based on stereotypes.
>already proven
>agreed, and i don't even fap to them

Either extremely hive minded, or bible study was too confusing this evening

All valid opinions, except that fapping to traps is super gay. Do whatever you want, but do be telling me that that aint some gay ass shit

instead of torture why not just lock them in a room, give them running water and let them starve to death

Government is not here to take care of you.
Government does not solve problems.

Or you ban guns, and the amounts of 1st free murderers drop by 80% in 10 years time (with a heavy government campaign for collecting gun, and heavy taxing on gun assesories)

Maybe your government, mine is great. It loves me and i love it.

this girl is flawless

1) many "convicts" have been wrongly convicted
2) you're seeking revenge, not justice
3) the death penalty is archaic and full of flaws

What is your government? If you say America unless your rich or work for the governent I know you lied.

>you aren't born gay or transgender it's a condition caused by poor water sources fucking up your hormone systems and your hormone systems alter your brain
>just because people don't like the fucking science doesn't mean it's wrong. google it the science is there.
>men and woman are not the fucking same. to say that men and women are the same is the same as saying dogs and cats are the same. it's bullshit that leads to retards.
>being a furry is a mental illness. i hope one day furries are by law required to take psych drugs.

Who cares about your point. I want more of this girl.

>You watch way too much conspiracy theroy.
>there is ZERO actual science supporting the claim that there are chemicals in the water altering what floats your boat in the sheets.
>agreed, we aren't the same. But the comparison to cats and dogs is way too farfetched.
>unless your sexual fetish causes you to act out and harm or affect others outside closed doors, then no.

Finally someone says what we're all thinking.

Really, how fucking hard is it to actually use the Internet, besides using for going directly to double you double you double you dot I'm right dot calm

Heres moar

Anyone lurking?

Hormone Disruptors Linked To Genital Changes and Sexual Preference
Scientists are continuing to sound the alarm about some common chemicals, including the herbicide atrazine, and link them to changes in reproductive health and development. Endocrine disrupting toxic chemicals have been found to feminize male frogs and cause homosexual behavior. Ashley Ahearn reports on how these substances may be affecting human development and behavior.

wiki Sex_effects_of_water_pollution

also google polluted water and sexual preference

there's science call me bigoted but as far as i can tell the science is fucking there.

Well damn, she pretty.
If you know her, tell her she's pretty. I know it'll sound wired, whatever.
If you just creep around her Facebook for her selfies, well I can't blame you on much.

I fucking hate Muslims so fucking bad. I've considered myself a liberal based off of some of my views, but fuck I fucking hate them. They're not a religion of peace. Fucking bullshit, because I've studied their fucking Bible and I've never seen more hateful text from a religion. I'm atheist, and only so because I read most of each religions book of code and decided after the fact if it was worth following, and let me tell you that the Quran is the only one I've seen so far that explicitly tells you to kill nonfollowers. I've been struggling with this feeling for months, mainly because I don't want to hate a group based off of religion, but fuck them. If they're knowingly going to be following a terrorist religion, then fuck the sand niggers and kill every last one of them and get their bullshit religion out of my country

I believe in legalising all drugs, abortions in any trimester and I believe capital punishment should be banned globally.

b888888

GIVE A NAME

i hate the criminal justice system as is, but the way i see it if you're going to put someone in prison for years you're killing their reputation for a career, you're taking them out of the world instead of showing them how to work successfully within the confines of America, and you're wasting my money on taking care of them instead of showing them how to make some money and stop fucking around. The effect on the rest of their life is so terrible that it often dooms people to stay in prison (and cost more money) rather than helping society by spending the money to reform them. You might as well kill these people, that's how effective years of incarceration is for society anymore.

taxation is theft
there's nothing wrong with talion law
drugs should be legal
faggots are sick

We should ban crowbars. There's nothing a crowbar can do that a hammer can't.

break open doors

>the world would have been 1000x better off if hitler won the war

How do you pay for shared amenities if people dont pay tax?

If you make it voluntary then a significant minority simply wont pay, but they will still use the stuff youve paid for

Sledgehammer.

private insurance

Name?

Hows that going to stop people using your stuff? At least with tax its everybodies stuff

I'll only pay for my stuff if they want they can pay for theirs. How will they use my stuff?

lmao that's not how it works

Well you need a road to get to work. In the no tax world you and your group can build the road, but then every other bugger who didnt pay will still drive on it. Its not like youre going to charge people to drive into your town is it?

ever heard of private roads ie roads build by private entities?

Yes, the housing association or whatever pays for them, which you pay into.

Its a question of scale. That kind of system works on the small scale, but not on the large scale. Who pays for a new motorway? Everyone in the city? How do you make them pay, if not by tax?

> swift
There have been many exonerations of death row inmates who were falsely convicted. If there absolutely must be a death penalty, then at least let us not be too swift about it.

private institutions that have and interest in building roads, you don't need to steal everyone money for that