If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Nice trips

I'm a teacher.
Girls who get B's in my class have to blow me
Girls who get C's have to fuck me
Girls who get D's get it in the ass
Girls who get F's get passed around by the whole staff

Asian girls get one tier higher punishment for bad grades (B's get fucked, etc.) because their parents want to make sure they excel.

(And the class is curved to a B- average, no grade inflation here)

what about their dresscode or interaction with male students?

If you're a girl you have to fuck me.
If you don't, you have to fuck me.
If you don't again, you have to fuck me again.
If you don't yet again, damn it, Jennie, I'm putting it in your ass this time.

Straight-A Asians suck too?

I give extra credit to the girl who dresses the sluttiest every week. Pretty soon they're all walking around in short skirts or bikinis.

As for the boys, they get to watch as the girls with bad grades get their punishment at the end of the semester. My favorites even get to help administer the punishments, it's a big class and I have 20 tight teenage holes to fuck.

Of course. How else will they learn to please their future husbands?

what happens if a girl is caught cheating?

Sex Ed is mandatory every semester for a select number of highly sexualized (female) students, and includes demonstrations, presentations, group projects, etc. Failing the weekly class results in remedial classes in detention for the next week, which involves rather more physical inducements to compliance.

Cheating is an automatic F, and you know what that means. To set an example for others, cheaters get their gangbang on the auditorium stage in front of the whole school. I like to put some hot sauce on a condom as I enter a cheater's tight virgin ass, just to make her screams extra loud so the audience will never even think about cheating themselves.

i'd like if cheating girls were turned into fetish slaves for her class

How are the lucky girls selected? Who are their presentations given to? What are the physical inducements if a girl fails to meet the standards?

you into asian girls?

also what grade do you teach?

Well, they've already got an F, so they don't have much to do for the rest of the semester. Might as well keep them tied in the back of the classroom to satisfy their male classmates' desires.

I have a very low rate of cheating in my class. Every year some poor naive freshman tries it, and once they see what happens to her the rest of the girls never dare to cheat again.

I like them tight, smooth and virgin. Asians fit all those criteria, plus their parents raise them to be more obedient than white kids.

High school, ages 14-17 roughly. It's a small school and I'm the only science teacher, so every student has a class with me every year. Parents love me, because their children actually try hard and learn the material while also learning obedience and other...valuable life skills.

how many asian girls are there usually?
i'm sure they'd complain about why they get harsher punishments

What about asians who get F? there's no higher tier punishment

Well, it's a private school in a city, so about a third Asian. There are about 160 students total, about half girls, so each class year has about 20 girls, 6-7 of them Asian.

And if anyone complains about my rules being unfair, she can spend the rest of the class hour with a cock in her mouth to keep her quiet.

I've never had an Asian get an F, but if I did, I guess I would have to think of one. Got to make her get it together and get her grades up next term. Maybe she could be my personal urinal

actually i like the idea of making her the class cumdump. tied up if she resists

Sounds like a good plan, let her collect all her classmates' sperm. She's would get a severe beating at home from her father for getting an F anyways.

Boys have an incentive to perform too: those who get A's get to help me solve out the punishments to underperforming young ladies. They're usually not as effective because their cocks aren't up to size yet and they cum too quickly, but I can always finish it off.

what if one of your favorites mentions to you that he has a crush on one of the asian girls, but she's getting straight A's?

Would there be any punishments resulting in impregnation

Well, if she's Asian she'll have to suck cock anyway. Or if he wants more he can ask her out and get it the old-fashioned way. I'm strict but fair, I want her to be rewarded for her hard work. If he gets an A+ I'll give him his pick of all the girls though, I usually keep the hottest ones for myself

Nope, the whole point of this regimen is to train them to be both successful in their careers and good obedient wives. The parents know where they're sending their kids and mostly get them on the birth control pill so they won't have to deal with pregnancies.

I did have a pretty white girl once who was very smart and studious, got straight A's and made it through four years without any punishment. I was kind of sad because I was really looking forward to fucking her.

On graduation day, she told me she felt like she'd missed out on the complete experience, never having to take my dick. I took her virginity in the empty classroom that afternoon.

well plagiarism would result in an F too
so she'll suck his cock?

Yeah, I've had a few Asians copy, but I felt like the extra brutal public gangbang for cheating was enough. Maybe I should ratchet it up, I've had more cheaters the last few years.

Yep, it's the same punishment whether it's me giving it out or one of the boys who got A's, so she'd blow him until he came.

check'd
I would make them all wear hijabs and heavy dresses even in the heat. Especially in the heat.
The punishment for the first offense is that I will take off my belt and beat them with the buckle 10 times. The second punishment is that I will tie them up and submit them to water torcher and other non physically scarring torture. The final offense, I will tie them up and break their limbs with a massive rock, and then tie them to a tree to die.

what if the boy had a specific request?
ex. he wanted to sniff her feet and get a footjob or something

If it's roughly equivalent to a blowjob, I'd allow an alternative punishment. If it's something really softcore, she'd also have to blow me quickly afterward.

so the feet sniffing/footjob would pass?

they must fuck me at all times

Yeah, she could get him off with her feet and then suck me. Good to have a little variety.

The distribution of grades is usually about 9 As, 10 Bs, 10 Cs, 10 Ds, 1 F for the class as a whole, by the way.

what if she refuses to let him touch her feet?
she'd say that she got straight As and that this was ridiculous

also that's a surprising amount of Ds

(Also note that most of the girls go barefoot because of the extra credit for showing skin, so if you like feet you've got plenty to look at all the time)

If she's mouthy about it, maybe I should move her up a punishment tier and pound her pussy. She won't talk back to me again.

Eh, D is a passing grade. It's just not common at most schools because of grade inflation. My average stays around a B- or C+.

yesss i love girls feet
wish there were more rules about it, especially for asians
it's a pretty common fetish too

>water torcher

This is going to be a nice hentai plot.

You can have all the feet you want, just make sure you get an A.

I just finished the last girl from the fall semester. Out of the 21 girls in my freshman class, 3 got nothing, 6 got oral, 4 got fucked, 5 got anal, and one got ganged for looking over her neighbor's shoulder during a test. I love the freshmen best, at 14-15 they're so fresh and impressionable.

Yeah, I was just thinking that now that I've written all this I should make it into a greentext or something

>You can have all the feet you want, just make sure you get an A

what do you mean?

Well, boys have to get an A to participate. Otherwise they just watch.

what if a boy wants a girl to be his personal footslut for the rest of the year? how low of a grade would she need?

she'd probably try to run away

Eh, she would probably have to be an Asian with a C or a white girl with a D.

Yes, we've had to restrain a few girls who wouldn't submit for their punishment. The one who cheated this fall had to be tied bent over a sawhorse on the stage so the teachers could fuck her properly.

sounds reasonable
of course, he'd get to choose her footwear and can use her feet whenever right?

Sure, just don't disrupt class.

what do you think he'd do that doesn't disrupt class?

i meant for the being tied at the back of class

Do his business outside of class time. There are a lot of girls taking careful notes and paying attention so they can save their holes...

Yes, I have a sturdy set of shackles bolted to the wall for that. She'll stay right where I put her.

can boys grope her during class?

maybe just something like having her put her feet in his lap during class then

Sure. She has to stay quiet though, no yelping or moaning. If she can't control herself, I might have to keep her after class for some extra discipline.

how would she be shackled?
good idea, maybe even gag her

Excellent, a good reminder of her proper place. He could tickle them if he wanted to make her squirm

or maybe just hold one foot up to his nose to sniff, the other foot pressed against his dick

Her hands are cuffed behind her back and attached to the wall with about six feet of chain, so she can be easily repositioned and have her legs spread as desired. For smaller tight girls who need a lot of force to get my thick cock into their pussies and asses, I also have a table I can bend them over and tie them down to keep them completely still.

And no, this is about discipline. She has to keep quiet on her own, or the gag she gets will be my cock choking her.

Excellent

he'd also make her wear sneakers or boots without socks too, see how that makes her feel

She'd get blisters pretty quick

or maybe the same socks for a week

she'd be naked too right?
also does that mean all the girls in this punishment level would be asian?

Yes and yes. Never actually had to get to this level so far, the threat is enough to keep them in line.

well all it takes is an asian girl to be caught cheating
it would be a dream come true for any guy in that class with yellow fever