Got a job training session tomorrow for a brand new shit job. Got an interview this friday for a much better job...

Got a job training session tomorrow for a brand new shit job. Got an interview this friday for a much better job. Should I go or just skip that shitty job($12.00)?

shit user, just do what you want and love

NO I need people to decide for me but I should go to this job since I need the money and don't want to be a leech to the system.

go for the better job. take risks and reap the rewards.

I'll take that $12 now

I mean I can just go tomorrow and see how it's all about but if I get that job on friday, I don't want to pathetically have to put in my 2 weeks, working 1 week.

Is it really so hard to go to a training session and wait to confirm that the better job actually hires you?

It starts so damn early. 5am-3pm.

as a recruitment manager and trainer, it is really not that uncommon for people to do training, then just stop showing up after a day or two. ito a dick move, but it happens all the time.

it's better to do it within the first week so employers are thinking about your training rather than placement and work load on the team. leave before you take on any responsibility for minimal collateral damage.

now about that $12 I was promised...

it's a $12/hr job. Sorry if you misinterpreted. I got $2 to my name.

Go to the sure thing dumbass. If you get the job on friday walk out on the shitty one. You dont owe them "2 weeks" unless ofc a buddy or something that works there hooked you uo and you make him look bad

I got work ethic m8.

Pfft. What company is it for

it makes more sense when you put it that way. Tough call. I'd probably ask myself if the shit job is a place where I wouldn't mind being blacklisted for bailing without notice like a total dick.

A temp-to-hire

Frankly, I don't think there'd be a blacklist but if there was one, not showing up tomorrow would be the best option.

I'm noticing a pattern developing, OP

Not to mention the other job pays $16/hr. I applied for it after I got the job but the better job called me today if I could interview friday. I am well over qualified so it's most likely a guarantee.

what's the pattern?

If you're against the idea of holding onto 12/hr until 16/hr is confirmed, then I'd be inclined towards putting the chips on 16/hr as long as plan B doesn't involve fiscal devastation..

Alright, well my conscience kicked in, I'm going to bed and going to work tomorrow after a couple month of relaxation. Good night.

Seems like 3 people are suggesting hanging onto 12/hr until 16/hr is confirmed, and then bailing.

Appreciate the input. Good night.

Goodnight, user. I hope whatever path you choose serves you well.

>>>>>
Fuck off nigger