Caption bread. Post your captions, or images you want captioned

Caption bread. Post your captions, or images you want captioned.

dang do you have anything but TLDR's?

original image for alternate captioning

I would very much appreciate it if I could get sauce on the image.

just print it and use that. Your display won't take it so well.

It's Sandy Summers, but she's pretty prolific. Couldn't find specific set out of her thousand galleries.

pls b0ss

Closest I can get to it is my sauce. user: Jasmine on hypnopics-collective.net

anyone got sissy stuff?

Appreciate it, but I still can't find anything.

autism: the thread

Caption this

here

what kinda shit are you into?

Sisters acting all dirty

Maybe it was just the excitement of homecoming, or maybe something had been slipped in the punch-bowl, but a strange mood had fallen over twins Tiffany and Veronica tonight. Tom spotted his girlfriend of six months returning to the auditorium, leading her sister by the hand.

“Tiff!” he waved her down over the music, though she took her time and looked a little flustered. “Was everything okay in there?”

Tiffany nodded dreamily, and her sister adjusted the black strap running over her shoulder, sweatier than it had been when Tom had last seen her.

He shrugged. “Can I get a photo of the beautiful sisters?”

The two exchanged a glance, but smiled for the camera once Tom had pulled it from his pocket. He had no idea what he was actually capturing, that night.

Veronica's pussy still oozed down her chubby thigh—she had left her panties bunched up on the stall floor of the little girl's room. Corresponding, Tiffany's lips were streaked with a sweet-smelling juice that glistened in the light of the cell-phone's flash.

The knees of her dress were stained, and a growing warmth around her crotch let her know that she should probably avoid sitting down for the rest of the evening. Veronica's persistent fingers on her bra-strap, even here in public, gave her the impression that they might be calling it a night early anyway.

Girl I know from my uni, found here, appears that rumors about her were true
Feel free to caption

requested content?

Supposedly she likes her foreign friends in the student parties and probably had some fun with them, so it could be about that
>her in the far left with some of her coursemates

Aunt nephew inbreading plox

anyone captioning here?

How many times did you cum in my holes Kris? I dont know in whitch one more?..... something like that

>you poisoned me?! Please - don't let me die. I'll do ANYTHING for the antidote. I'll let you fuck my writhing body as much as you want

For such a prude in highschool, Jessica certainly developed a distinctive-streak once she hit university.

With her grades too high to be socially accepted in any of the more popular sororities, Jessica found herself growing more buddy-buddy with the frat boys of Alpha-Phi Beta. Would it surprise you to learn that the former valedictorian was intimately involved in their 2017 admissions ritual? If you could last longer than five minutes with your cock down her throat, you might move onto the next stage of membership.

And best of all, the relationship was mutual; Alpha-Phi's waiting list shot through the roof, and Jessica has a trove of memories and cellphone snapshots to jill herself off to, thrice daily. The boys were even kind enough to gift her a plunger-dildo, provided she let them listen to her slam her tight ass against the shower-wall every morning, moaning and frigging and rubbing suds around her tits.

Some girls just bloom late, I suppose.

yep

Nice, sounds a lot like it is actually her

can you do some cuck stuff? I got nudes if I like it

I wish I could give you more naughty pics of her if I had for more of that story

“Kris...Krisss...you might need to slow down pretty soon...”

In and out, he keeps pumping his seven inches through her worn-out rosebud.

“Baby...you already came three times baby...”

Every thrust squirted a little more cum from her oozing, sore pussylips.

“I- I don't know if I can—”

He grabs her hair and pulls, digging his cock balls deep and letting loose another hot batch, straight up into her bowels.

She moans, whimpers, when he sets her rocking again, ass on rod, wet and slippery as ever.

“Krisss...thank you...”

Baby, don't be silly—this hardly counts as cheating. Why? Because what you saw just now, in the other room, was Simon pounding my asshole, not my pussy. It doesn't count if there's no risk of pregnancy—you, better than anyone else, know I'm not on the pill.

Blake? I only sucked him off at that party two months ago, and you were out of town!
Becky? She's a chick! I'm not allowed to eat out my roomate? And plus I've known her, like forever.
Hans? I hardly even talk to him anymore, you're overreacting—and plus! I only let him jerk off on my feet when we were both drunk, it was just a stupid thing.

Anthony from tennis? … What about him? ...well, I guess you're right. But he STARTED OFF fucking me in the ass—I SWEAR I was trying to be faithful! But we were in the public shower...and his cock was so big, and shiny, and...

just because he CAME in me doesn't mean it was NECESSARILY cheating—

Anybody has any incest captions? Specifically sister ones

Captione this and you get real fucking of this slutWrite more also

someone caption?

Thanksgiving weekend:
“Jessica, baby, could you sit down with us for a minute?”

School year:
*thwump thwump thwump* “Oh, oh oh ohhhhh”

Christmas break:
“Sweetie, have your grades come in yet? You've hardly mentioned your classes at all, were you enjoying them before you came home? You know we'll love you no matter how you do, it's only the first semester.”

School year:
*squelch* “Oh god yes, please, don't stop, just a—“ *gush* “—a bit—” *schlick*

Spring break:
“Baby we need to talk about what Bobby just found on your laptop. No we CAN'T do this later! Do NOT hang up on my young la—“

School year:
“mmmph mmmm mmmoooh mm mmyagh”

Summer break:
“Jessica?” *knock knock knock* “Jessica that's enough! You've been in the shower all morning and the rest of us need to use the hot water too! Jessica?”

*vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

What're you guys looking for?

Shit, you're talented with these, if you could do one last for me, with detailed intercourse of some sort, I'd be forever in your debt

Thanks bro

w/ 'Jessica', or with pic related?

just general extreme sluttiness, maybe something about the bf being out, idk

Something for that slut, either non-con or her being a free use slut if you can

It's the same girl in all pics I've been posting, makeup does a lot for her

More please damn, can you do some beast stuff too?

Sunlight crept over the sill, through the curtains, and up the one, smooth leg she had hanging over the edge of the bed. It wasn't even halfway through July and she thought she was going crazy. Was it the heat? Her forehead dripped; her chest heaved. Was it the fact that she hadn't skyped Kevin (still living on campus, the bastard!) since last Thursday? Her thighs shook; her nipples ached. Or was it the three fingers pumping in and out of her sloppy hole, the thumb bending her clit backward and forward beneath the sheets.

“Jessica, do you—” Bobby was stopped dead in his tracks, not first by the sound (Christ, had she pissed herself?) or the sight (Was she surprised to see Bobby barging in without knocking, or just cumming perpetually?), but by the SMELL.

“Jesus, Jessica, I...”

It hit him like a wall.

Mom would come from Sunday grocery shopping to an interesting scene. It wasn't the smell, nor the sight, but the sound of her daughter and her step-son rutting that stopped her in her tracks, climbing up the driveway. She dropped the paper bags and ran through the front door, neighbours pretending not to hear the way 'sweet little jessie next-door' was spitting commands at her younger brother (What was that? Did she say SLAP me with it??)

Mom found Jessica much like the sun creeping over the sill and up her leg, only here Bobby lay beneath her, and a sweet mixture of cum, sweat, and pussy-goop ran DOWN Jessica's shaven, smooth, wide-open legs. Her mom was given the royal welcome: surprised Jessica came, her pussy bared full and wide with her asshole full and her asscheecks jiggling. She moaned pathetically, and pissed all over the sheets.

Bobby never quit pumping.

Was her mother angry? Scarred? Changed? Yes. But certain smells, certain sounds, certain morning moods from that day forward had her glancing over to make sure hubby was still sleeping, before reaching down to rub the needy pussy beneath her conservative shorts.

Cheers dude, keep on doing this for the other guys as well!

Gotta hit the hey, unfortunately. This thread worth repeating in future?

please cap my slutwife!!!