Convince me not to buy this

convince me not to buy this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZhkoegM9HQE?t=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

looks gay

its almost the end of march

Why would I? It seems like a nice jacket for a good price.

/thread

Becouse it's used.
Get a new jacket or you're gonna be reminded of the seller and feel uncomfotable every time you wear it

You can get that shit way cheaper at IRL second hand stores.

because op, my dubs demand it.

do it. look like a 70s guy.

$40 shipping.

it looks fucking gay.

if you want a leather coat, buy one that doesn't look so feminine (suede automatically looks feminine) or one that doesnt have a western style front yoke

holy ship didn't notice that, don't do it op!

Its on the overpriced side

You can get a nice deerskin jacket for about 70 bucks new.

/thread

are you a big guy?

That's not the scorpion jacket from Drive

it might be too big

Buy a leather bomber jacket with fur collar. way better, and cooler too, especially if it's vintage and distressed naturally.

Do you not wash your clothes?

not OP, but I'm a short guy and I wear a 42.

for you

like so.

Shipping cost more than the jacket

>ebay
>probably ridden with lice and other bugs
>looks awful
>$40 shipping
>40

honestly this, it's a "December/January in Canada" kind of jacket only. from Feb it's only -5c or so, so just rock a hoodie and flipflops like everyone else does.

youtu.be/ZhkoegM9HQE?t=19

ignore the lyrics but with a skin head and a screw face you can look like english frank

wow how insecure are you??

I mean I could understand if the clothing item was shoes, or underwear or socks or condoms

It costs $35 more than you're worth

I hope someone from this thread buys it so you can't have it

kek

Go get the same thing at Good Will for $10.

4 U

OP might not live in Canada or Minnesota

Goodwill a shit, Salvation Army is better.

It's hilarious how obsequious Sally Anns are to the higher-ups with pseudo-military ranks
> colonel of food kitchens, kek

I got 4 pairs of jeans for 20 bucks total. I go to Goodwill and they had the same goddamn jeans with individual price tags, fucking 15 fucking dollars for ONE pair. Goodwill can suck my motherfucking dick.

Really? In my town Goodwill is way cheaper, I have to try to spend more than $20 on clothes. Sure, once you start adding other stuff (got a k-cup brewer for eight bucks) you can spend money, but strictly clothes and Goodwill is way worse. Plus the local Salvation Army is out of the way, so nobody goes there and therefore the stock never rotates.

I can't speak for all of them man, but fuck the Goodwill near me. At least for clothes.

That depends. Do you live in a mountainous region and are you a manly man who does outdoor work? If so yes. Are you a hipster faggot living in a trendy city neighborhood? The no

Don't do it. The leather is no good. It'll deteriorate quickly.

Are you planning a Brokeback Mountain Cosplay?

Buy it. Tommy jarvis.

'cause you'll look like McLoud from 1975

ITT poorfags buying clothes from ebay