Lol are you faggots angry that Im about to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs asshole and not leave any for you to...

Lol are you faggots angry that Im about to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs asshole and not leave any for you to suck out?

Nooo! Please leave at least a little for me :(

no

I bet it comes out as one continuous turd that snakes its way down your throat and through your digestive tract

Are you faggots retarded? Stop bumping this shit

Goddamn it... i really gotta focus on this brain surgery... but i cant stop thinkinf about Andy sixxs warm log...

"That's right, ahh," Spike moaned as he loved the gentle tingles caused by the slick tongue probing deep inside him, "You were eating my ass!" Spike sighed more as the filly kept making out with his rear, grinning as he spoke in the cocky tone he knew tickled Sweetie Belle, "Who knew such a filthy filly could be related to the regal Rarity... what is it you love the most again Sweetie?"

The filly chuckled as she broke from licking his ass, nudging his balls with her nose, suckling on them for a moment, "A tummy full of dragon shit!"

"That's right," Spike chuckled, "You're a dirty little filly toilet huh?"

Sweetie nodded, giggling as Spike turned for a second, "Look how hard it gets you Spike!" The dragon grinned as he looked down at his twin shafts, throbbing as they hung out. He sighed as Sweetie put them in her mouth one at a time, slurping them down gently and relishing the taste of his precum as it sprayed out.

bump

Damn it your comment made me spit my food out in uncontrollable laughter. Thank you

If this is a joke its pretty good but it feels like everyone itt is fucking retarded

Spike sighed as he relaxed himself again, a fart escaping and filling the filly’s mouth. She made very hungry groans as tasted the gassy release, digging her tongue deeper into the dragon’s backside as another rasped out. Spike kept letting his farts drop out one by one, which only served to cause more moans to escape the young pony. “That’s it Sweetie,” Spike growled as he pushed his butt back, feeling Sweetie’s tongue wedge even deeper, “Keep sucking down those dragon farts!” He could tell she was getting impatient as all the farts and teasing words left her shaking behind him, the dragon whispering to her again, “What’s wrong my little slut?”

“Feed me,” she whimpered as she gasped over the scaly pucker, circling her tongue over it and speaking again before digging it deep down, “I’m so hungry Spike!”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” the dragon chuckled, “That wasn’t the nicest way of asking…”

“Please Spikey!” she corrected herself, whimpering as she rubbed her wet little pussy, “Please feed me that warm dragon shit!”

“Hmm,” Spike thought about the decision before letting out a light giggle, “Alright, but just ‘cause you look so cute covered in it!” Sweetie sighed happily as she closed her eyes, planting one more kiss on the dragon's pucker as she began sliding her tongue around it again. Her lips were pressed tightly to the hole as it began to spread, Sweetie groaning out as her tongue plunged into the widening hole. The taste was always so strong, and earthy, the gems that consisted some of the dragon's diet giving them that rich quality. She began to chew the waste up as she waited for more, pushing her nose to spike's dirty ass and inhaling another rasp. "Good girl," Spike said happily as he relaxed himself, another sticky log curling out, "You love eating my shit don't you?"

newfag

mmmm log is strong with the force. mmm

"Yes sir" Sweetie gasped as she opened her mouth, slowly sucking on the firm log as delicately as she had the dragon's cock. When it fully detached from his hole she chewed it up, letting the taste linger on her lips before swallowing it down, "More, please!"

"You're quite hungry today!" The dragon chuckled as he felt the filly kiss his rear again, the sound of gulping and chewing sounded out as he let more slide out.

Sweetie moaned suddenly as the dragon's hole let out a loud fart, a rushing mess of shit falling all over the filly. Some hit her hair, her horn, her back, the filly raising her head to let the rest slide down her chest. One last, firm log dropped out against her chin and she closed her eyes, sighing happily as it ran smoothly down her chest. She mashed the mess in with her hooves as she still chewed down what was left in her mouth, her brown tongue dropping out as she panted for breath. She moaned quite loudly as she mashed the muck all over her fur, now reeking of the dragon's sticky hot waste. "Clean my hole piggy!" The dragon chuckled as he wagged his tail, sighing comfortably as the filly once again dug her tongue into his ass.

"You always taste so good Spike" she sighed as she wiggled her tongue deep inside the dragon's rear, probing gently after he was clean to enjoy his musky tightness. "I love, that, for, for hours whenever I burp," she giggled as she kissed his pucker, nudging his balls with her nose, "I can taste your asshole again!"

All of you need to be institutionalized.

back so soon faggot

Shit?

i'm less upset about the poop than I am that they used tony the tiger for fruit loops