What does Sup Forums think of pharma bro?

What does Sup Forums think of pharma bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4084455/aids-drung-martin-shkreli/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good lad

he is an ugly piece of shit with no friends

Old news, time to move on marty.

excellent businessman actually

His mocking of the pharma, insurance and healthcare industries is widely misunderstood.

Rich cunt.
Would like to be mates with him though because he can afford to have a better time than me.
He doesn't take himself 100% seriously... he knows he's a young rich dickhead that can get away with anything.

cool guy. funny as fuck. he streams LoL sometimes.

They invented cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, and everything else people are getting hooked on.

He plays online checkers on a shitty apartment, while people die in the process instead of making some good money partying with friends and lurking in 4 chan.
Just well this gif.

i enjoy seeing a fellow assburger out in the wild

Misrepresented by the Media.

I used to think he was a complete waste of life and a blemish on society and then I found out about how he makes all of his pharmaceuticals available for free to hospitals, clinics, and patients that request them.

The only people that get hurt by his price hikes are the insurance companies that are on the hook for the payments. He then uses a large % of that money to reinvest in research.

He's also living life a long the way, interesting kid.

A fag with no friends

meth was invented in japan. cocaine was invented in germany.

THE GOD

>2k17
>not knowing shrek the farmerbro

the blitzkrieg ran on meth. the nazis handed it out like easter candy during troop actions.

>not understanding the problem with the post that was replied to

Dunno, is he a meme king or something?

didnt he used to stalk that artist in tweeter that called him a deranged creep?

I like pharma Sup Forumsro! He is far more intelligent than the emotional masses. So naturally, they lose their shit when he makes sound arguements. "He just rationalizes his actions!!!' blah blah blah. Fucking haters getting mad!

>The only people that get hurt by his price hikes are the insurance companies that are on the hook for the payments. He then uses a large % of that money to reinvest in research.

do you not see how the long term effects of this are terrible for everyone? even if its just the insurance companies that have to pay it causes insane increases in the price of healthcare meaning insurance rates will go through the roof for everyone or government spending would go up and taxes will increase (if you know... universal healthcare was a thing...)

the argument for capitalism is that when people compete its good for everyone, this is not fair competition that is benefiting everyone, this is not free trade, this is someone abusing government power (via copyright protection) for personal profit at the expense of everyone else in society, its psychopathy

It's awesome! Democrats are making money hand over fist!

well... i replied to you because is too much of a newfag to even find this thread again so i didnt bother replying to him

im also high

Guys a bro with an agenda to help people but liberal media only covered a bad part of a long story to sell clicks and demonize him.

second coolest guy in in the US. pic related.

In January 2017, Shkreli's Twitter account was suspended after repeatedly tweeting about dating journalist Lauren Duca, and then sharing Photoshopped pictures of himself with Duca on his account.[126][127] In another Tweet, Shkreli had promoted "clovergender awareness", referring to a hoax trend of adults identifying as children, while also being sexually attracted to them.[128]

You know.. price hikes aren't IDEAL.. but the pharma companies need profit. They need MASSIVE amounts for R and D. Not a simple field. From what it sounds like.. nobody else is making alternatives to that drug. So at least somebody makes it for the minority that need it.

holy shit the legend, i still think he is a fuckhead morally but the lad is mad no noubt

Waiting for him to buy Sup Forums.

Our savior from those tyrannical mods!

>r & d
>like shkreli developed new drugs.
fucker bought up the rights to produce generics and then ran the price up.

Ok

Making money is making money.

this

He gets on Sup Forums every day and makes this thread and reads everyone's comments about him.

He could be making money to do it if he bought Sup Forums.

nice dubs man

Nobody wants Sup Forums. The people who do can monetize it, and the people who don't are us.

Jap-moot was lying about the whole money thing senpai

he said he did that so he could invest in researching new drugs, im guessing like .1% - 5% of those profits got put towards research...

I don't care about any money thing.

His youtube videos are fucking hilarious and hes a smart business man honestly dont have an opinion on the drug hike. Hes putting a lot of money into R&D for diseases that no other company is funding research for. He needs the money. Also mostly everyone gets his pills subsidized so really only the govt loses money which i dont like but its no reason for libtards to cry since they dont seem to care for govt money

are you angry that someone rich is a btard?

DAT MAKE ME MONEY?

Yep. Hes funding research for diseases that no other company cares for. Also his pills are subsidized by govt so really the govt gets it cheap and sells to hospitals from then on

he's going to jail. he's rich, but not that rich to escape jail. this is what happens when you rob jews

you should read

How about we make lifesaving medication have some prize? Or another law which to discourage speculation?

Yea i know the effects of his strategy. Trust me im a very Laissez-faire conservative. My argument wasnt saying that what he did was good or inexcusable. I dont have an opinion of his drug stuff. All i was saying is that libtards contradict themselves when they pull out the morality card on him by arguing that "people wont be able to afford the pills if they need them" when really its not those people and its really the people they WANT to pay. the EVIL government and insurance companies.Those were the ones actually paying, not the people with AIDS. The cognitive dissonance is astounding in those people

Sure, people can hate on what he did all they want, but my argument was saying that its fallacious to say that all these people wont get their drugs because they cant afford them. Thats not how pharmaceuticals work with government subsidies. Plus he himself offered to give away free pills to those who needed if they contacted him

I doubt he's a bad dude, but fucking hell if his face doesn't just scream for a punch or ten.

he is on parole right now.
He probably is going to jail or be jewed but he is kinda a of a dick.

he's a troll

>this is what happens when you rob jews

worth it

>Yea i know the effects of his strategy
>I dont have an opinion of his drug stuff

???

how can both of these be true at the same time? do you not see the issue here?

if you know it has negative consequences why would you not be against it?

sorry if this comes across rude or something im just honestly curious how you think about this

Originally, I shamefully bought into the hate hype. But it took like 10 minutes of research to figure out why he raised prices and that it wouldn't affect anybody. He seems intelligent, just kind of awkward. But who am I to judge?

I understand why you would say that but i also believe if its within the law people should be able to do whatever the hell they want. When he hiked up the price by what was it 700%? Another pharm company came out with a $1 generic alternative to the drug. Thats the beauty of the free market.

>Jap-moot was lying about the whole money thing senpai
nigga regular moot made no money from this website until he sold it. hiroshimoot is probably telling the truth,

Rich faggot needs to be slapped, hard, repeatedly, in the face until he dies.

one out of many sources
time.com/4084455/aids-drung-martin-shkreli/

>i needs muh aids meds!
Gay, nigger or both?

None of those 3.

And yet all of the above.

While it had negative consequences, it also had positive outcomes. So i dont have an opinion because its a moral dillemma vs a logical one and i dont care enough to decide which is more important.

Because Americans have no concept of shame, social responsibility, or ethics. To them it is all one big game until they personally are the ones being fucked in the ass, at which point they squeal like a stuck pig without any conception of the implied irony of their reaction.

He's hiding a wu tang album from the population.

Now that that once good hip hop group are all converted muslims, he's doing a good thing keeping that filth from the impressionable youth. Who knows what fucked up messages they spread in that album.

I don't see him going to jail. Even if he gets convicted I don't see his sentence being very harsh. This guy thinks many steps ahead. I would be very surprised if he actually did something wrong enough to get him convicted in court. He doesn't strike me as a person who would make legal mistakes like that. If anything.. He loves the spotlight. Loves the infamy. I could see him purposely doing something just grey enough to warrant investigation and trial.. however still easy to defend in court. Could be a very clever fame game..

>Because Americans have no concept of shame, social responsibility, or ethics. To them it is all one big game until they personally are the ones being fucked in the ass, at which point they squeal like a stuck pig without any conception of the implied irony of their reaction.

we don't squeal we fix it. but yes this is a game.

I would not pay a single cent to use this shithole. The obnoxiousness of the default captcha already greatly limits its usefulness, mitigated only when I finally get irritated enough to flip the legacy switch in site settings.

Just like you fixed your broken government, you delusional twat?

according to him the charges against him require people to of been hurt and his investors made off very well

i used to like martin but he got too political trolly..and now that his twitter is gone i dont even know how to see what hes doinb

>I would not pay a single cent to use this shithole
That's the idea.

Smart businessman. Feel other people's feelings, get dat money, nigga

Legit thought that said "mr. shekel"

He's /ourguy/

>The obnoxiousness of the default captcha
I like the captcha it's like a little game where you click the pictures
we elected donald trump for a reason .

You squeal to high fucking heaven, you cocksucking yank piece of shit. Often to multiple corporate news outlets laughing at you out the other side of their faces.

Horrible person, but he's funny sometimes i guess

> Another pharm company came out with a $1 generic alternative to the drug. Thats the beauty of the free market.

turing pharmaceuticals has the patent for this drug, they are the only ones legally allowed to make and sell this drug (in the united states), the 'generic' its technically an entirely different drug

>The cognitive dissonance is astounding in those people
holy fucking kek, kettle calling the pot a nigger

Typical CEO. Did absolutely nothing wrong, despite being a malignant narcissist.

you can say that about anonymous too.

>heaven
I don't believe in an afterlife

Gtfo Marty.

.t AIDS-ridden whale turd

>finds Jewgle captchas entertaining enough to be a "game".

>has no clue he's actually performing free unpaid labor for alphabet one post at a time

Why am I not surprised you voted for that incompetent fuck?

I thought it was one of those retarded feminist cunts that writes for Teen Vogue

many people think he's an asshole, but what they don't realise is that he developed a drug that can help cure a very rare disease, and put the prices up in order to fund further research and development of the drug so that more people could be helped more effectively. don't be a libtard and believe the media.

> the 'generic' its technically an entirely different drug

to elaborate

not all drugs can just be chopped in two and sold for 1 dollar, and these new drugs arent any better (and may even be worse) than the actual drug they are trying to mimic, its pointless at best and potentially dangerous at worst

>deflection

I didn't know you could win an argument through the use of insults.
also I didn't know this was an argument

had a dream where he was just chilling with me and my friends. I felt pretty comfortable with him.

Did you read the article? What does the generic have to do with brand name? Im studying to be a pharmacologist. It is practically the same exact drug. When you break an arm and go to the hospital they can prescribe you Vikodin or just straight hydrocodone. Same chemical, same effects, lower cost, different name.

I don't think he actually gives a shit about anything but profits and rep, but you can't deny that his efforts have done some good in the world either.

>Did you read the article
no

He didn't develop shit you dumb fuck. He is a CEO. He wouldn't know his way around a lab if half the staff formed a line behind him to shove beakers up his ass one-by-one in turn.

tell me more about how I should address your blanket statements with any valid retort, when I can just shitpost in response?

America 1
Bumfucker Spearchuckers 0

no, it wasn't
jup, also called "Panzerschokolade" (tank chocolate)