Also, faces of Sup Forums thread.

Nice cig fag

I give it 6 swims.

fag

rolling

you look like gary ash's rival

i hate you

i would WANT you to sit on my face.

Good face cool hat. Do you have your barrel ready?

7/10
you look like a faggot

pretty good looking but faggot for being OP.. and being on /b.. and taking a hey look at me I'm smoking faggy selfy... and then there's the fact that it's 2017 and you're smoking.

getittogethertyrone.jpg

like i would pay fucking bookoo bucks to have you sit on my face anytime anywhere.

nice cigs

Oh no, a vaping faggot get out

Coming from the most frequently posted faggot in recent history!
She's really fucking cute... but people post her way too often... once you have too much of a good thing it gets pretty boring/annoying.

rate

Me at the Trump rally.

Plz rate me

Second pic of me

whatever

You're very attractive

Stealing photos of a legbeard

5/10

Who's legbeard?

Shave that pedostache ddue!

6/10

Legbeards are the female neckbeards

not bad, get that cancer stick out of your mouth and you'l be good.

I am idc

ahhhhhhh
9/10
those eyes are amazing
whats your tattoos?

Ok how do I look shaved. Plz rate

hipster/10 would hang with

you look like a mexican gangster

Thats good now u look 8/10

I have a bunch. Both of the ones in the picture are album covers from different genres and bands I like.

You look better shaved man. Don't grow facial hair if you can't grow a lot, especially on the lip. I used to make fun of my friend carlo for his moustache all the time in highschool. Know what happened? He died in a car accident in Africa, but I'm sure the moustache didn't help.

We could watch MST3K and smoke weed

9/10

Can i be rated too?

5.2/10, need better facial hair and need to loose weight

8/10

Rip carlo

whats your bong set up?
its very hard to get weed where im from, lately ive been getting 0.4 grams for $20

I rate pug

GOD so fucking hot

I usually use a plug-in vaporizer because, after living in a state where it's legal, I realized that it tasted better and lasted longer if you vape it with the right setup at the right temp.

I have a handheld bong I use at the moment. I don't live in a state where it's legal at the moment but it's not that crazy expensive. You in Alaska? haha

Pun intended?

You look normal

He loooks EXACTLY like that kek

Rate me?

9/10

Would fuck a rabbit.

ah fuck vapes are good, got to use one in Toronto at a smoke lounge and you just bring your herb with you and toke up. even though it was illegal there too, police just dont worry about it :P
im from New Zealand

well YOU would.

Lucky bastard! I found places like that where I would hang out in Minnesota

>pic related of me in Jesus costume

I wish I had access to all the strains I had access to before. It was amazing being able to know exactly what I was getting. Or looking for a specific strain.

Haven't done one of these in a while.

>post number
kek

ALLAHU AKBAR

Figured me out that fast huh?

3/10. Need red fur and snout

oh dude you are a beautiful Jesus

one night at the lounge they even had bud swaps so smokers there could swap with other smokers... it was crazy in canada. My country doesnt have anything like that. we dont even have that many head shops and way not as big as what was over there.

We dont get to know the strains at all over here either, its basically Indoor grown or Outdoor grown

Hipster pothead piece of shit fucking kill yourlsef

you jealous cause hes getting all the attention?
bet you look like hot shit

lone sailor/10

Wew lad. Calm yourself

I learned that knowing your strains is almost as important as knowing the pills you take and what they do. The difference between Alaskan Thunder Fuck and Master OG is massive and can do completely different things. Indoor and outdoor is a depressing way to separate weed. That's like sorting pills between their colors. heh

Anyways, I've heard Canada has good weed, but I've never seen or smoked it.

kek

R8 me?

How are there no femanons posting?

Why is Sup Forums such a sausagefest?

>no femanons posting
Do they really ever? kek

Broads can say whatever they want no matter how fucked up thanks to female priviledge. Men need a safe, anonymous space to be themselves.

>Anonymous
>Sup Forums
Careful of your word usage bud.

I don't get it. On literally every other form of social media they whore themselves for attention everywhere. It's hard to escape it. Here... it's like they just have no self-respect or they are ugly as hell.

canada's shit was pretty good, been 2 years since ive been there though
I believe what i had was Master kush or OG kush and my friend there had like 2lbs of weed. it was crazy to look at

underage b&

Agree completely. It's kind of nice seeing "tits or gtfo" instead of asskissing whenever one does show up and try to use her pussy as a reason to be respected.

it is really weird how little amount of girls post. maybe its because there are always asked tits or gtfo. i guess girls just lurk threads and never post

also can confirm i am ugly as fuck/ a land whale

Cool Life Trange poster

you look australian

Femanon here

cig turns a 7 into a 2

Tits.

Wanna know why?
See:

Shut the fuck up scum

8.5/10

Nice lotion what brand is it

this post explains, in my mind the best one I've read, why it should be asked of them when they try and point out they are.

I think it's just because the attractive ones honestly can't usually contribute anything of substance without bringing in their tits.

It's gotta be depressing to be attractive enough, and living in American society compliments/praise is just shoveled at you from an early age till they hit the wall.

You either let it go to your head and think you can not impress people because they seem to like you for being attractive or you can develop a personality and never whore yourself out unless you're feeling playful.

I have zero respect for talentless, skill-less whores and that's unfortunately all that ever seem to post. /rant

Covering your face with your hand like a faggot.
6/10

Timestamp or gtfo

>>>

rate me betas

Ugly

Learn how to rotate a photo
6/10

leaf/10

9/10

CYKA CYKA blyaaaat

See? THIS SHIT is why we say "tits or gtfo" or ask for a timestamp.

>No one pretends to be a guy on the internet.

Cute

I rate you betas

this is true

sadly, most of the times i have said im a femmanon has been in dick rate threads where the poster wants girls to rate them. but i always get backlash for saying it.
all girls love attention, especially the attractive ones