So Im a 30 something dude who works as a handyman and this milf client told me she has a "hall pass" her and her...

So Im a 30 something dude who works as a handyman and this milf client told me she has a "hall pass" her and her husband just started playing "hot wife"

Basically we get to be friends with benefits and he can hear about everything but doesn't get to do anything.

I've actually worked for them a couple times and then bam she throws this in my lap so it should be interesting.

Anyway throw me some ideas of what to do. I'm thinking about making her fuck me in her sons bed tomorrow. So fucked up shit like that or just hot shit in general. Oh and I think she has a thing for being tied up and shit.

Do any handiwork she needs done.

sauce

HANDYWORK HER PUSSY BRO XD

Take her to an adult theatre or peep shows where they have booths and watch her get gang-banged.

haha I plan on it

That would be good if I was done with her but I'm just getting started and don't want the herpegonnasyphalaids.

ah I get you. Then what you have to do is tie her up, leave the husband a note, and bring her home with you for the night.
Then make her do your dishes, laundry and cleaning for rewards.

dude that is a fucking great idea

While you're having your fun with her, it could be a fun to have her fuck him over in small ways.Get her to blow you in the car, then go inside and kiss him with a mouth full of jizz for example.

fix her broken appliances, say have a good day and leave.

I'm trying to figure that one out. She is available mornings but wouldnt be seeing him until late in the day.

Webcam. Private feed to the cuck, semi-private feed to Sup Forums.

The fucked up thing is I'll be seeing both of them off and on while I work on their house.

You'll regret it later. Anyone who wants to do stuff like that can't be trusted.

For once, jizz might not be the answer.
This could merit getting her to buy you beer and shit with his credit card. And new clothes for her to wear for you. He sounds like he wants to be cucked

trusted with what? she's never slept with any others like this. Has a mansion on a hill. Awesome job.

Good at having fun but being discreet. What could she possibly do? I hold most of the cards anyway. And I already have nudes of her showing her face in convos where she gives me her address.

she already got some new clothes she was checking out tonight that she's going to wear tomorrow. Good idea on having her buy me shit. I didn't think of that. I'll have to try and win her over.

Yeah, if you can get her on your side, and he's in it to be a cuck, you've got it made.

Post nudes op

Cant give her face away and shes only done headshots and a pic of blowing her husbands dick

Enjoy those sloppy seconds.
Swingers and the like are literally the sleaze trash of society.