Roll

wtf is a chubbly?
also check'em

Curious

roll

I want to see that

Do it anyway it'll be entertaining

rollin

Use google b/tard. Basically that's what my foot looked like when I was born. 3 surgeries, 2 screws, a cadaver bone, and 4 sets of pins later and I'm left with a deformed but normalish foot. Also dubs and I'll post more pics of my deformed foot

roll

Roll

ayeeeeeeee

Ayyyee

rolllllllllllll

Trips

Post more pic or deformed foot and roll

nobody cares faggot

sage

FUCK

kek
you cared enough

Just took the pics of my foot. Get ready anons

Self bump

BOI GES BOUTTA DO IT

what was so pose to happen?

Goodnight you cucks. I'll be back on tomorrow night around 12ish. Expect more posts from Clubby

op wasnt a fag...? but shave your damn legs

I'm deformed, not a femboy. Jesus Christ...

>Deformed
>Not a femboy
What's the difference?

next time you should ask for quads to shave that leg

Just the one leg or both?

I was going to ask you to wear the condom on your dick, but im affraid it might be deformed and i wanna sleep tonight

czech cum

now i know how it works check them trreps

youre choice?

GOOD fucking answer

Hows it feel to know if you were born literally at any other point in history, you wouldn't have survived? Kind of fucked up. Not mocking though, you're lucky as fuck.
But question: knowing you were born with a genetic physical deformity like that, I hope you decided that it's irresponsible to reproduce, right? You're probably a great person and all, but it would be shitty of you as a father and a traitor to the human race to pass shit down

Fine then :) I'll be back on tomorrow night at 12 go for it

was born with a club foot too OP.
I feel your pain

Why? You showed your foot and put a condom on it. No one here cares unless you then sick it up your ass.

ill be waiting for that

To answer your first question, I feel lucky as fuck. My grandfather (1920's era) had scars all along his ankles from where they had to literally break and rebreak them into some foot-ish shape.

Your second one is a tricky one. From what I've read and seen, it's a 1 in 1000 chance and it skips a generation (dad is clubbed-footless) and it's more prominent in males. So honestly, it's probably going to be a no that I'll have kids, but who knows?

Hope you don't. Look into getting a vasectomy. I'm planning on finally getting it later this year for the same reasons of not wanting to poison the human race with genetic problems. We're cancers, but at least we can do our part.