So Boogie is going to have weight loss surgery this July. My dubs and Kek's will says that he dies on the table

So Boogie is going to have weight loss surgery this July. My dubs and Kek's will says that he dies on the table

O_O

Kek's will be done

So apparently I'm a prophet of Kek

Pls no

Kek says otherwise

Boogie confirmed dead, KEK wills it.

CHECKED.

Now trips?! What's next? Quads?

Kek has blessed me

You know that Kek knows what is truly best for us. Though you may miss him, Kek has a plan. Trust in Kek, have faith in Kek. And everything will happen as it should

So it starts, KEK shows his face once again.

Your dubs are:

> C H E C K E D

>O H M Y G O D

Seriously tho

PRAISE KEK

Chekted and kekted

He's going to die before that tho.

ALL MIGHTY KEK! BLESS US WITH YOUR OMNIPOTENCE, AND ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PEPES

All the gets have been mine

Dubs said otherwise

All hail Lord KEK! BLESSED BE HIS NAME.

rest in piss lmao
praise

S H A D I L A Y

He'll be fine

He will be fine.

Kek says differently

If Kek helped The Don beat The Hildabeast, He can kill that fat fuck on the operating table

Rolling for Boogie dies in recovery.

Lol

Its already been decided by Kek

i feel sorry for the guy to be honest. his draw my life was sad. I feel weird saying it, but I hope everything works out for that guy.

Seriously.. what a waste of space, surgery is a short term fix to a long term problem that fat cunt needs to get some will power and stop shovelling food into his trough i've watched his videos where he gets emotional and it's a crutch dude needs to stop fucking making excuses and deal. If he doesn't die on the operating table which lets be blunt there's a high chance, he will only end up back to the way he is now a year and a half down line what a waste of space.

Can't believe he would do surgery for that , dude has fucked legs already

I have no pity for cucks.

If this happens, screenshot me in

i've never actually seen his other videos, is he a libturd?

I missed this: the brutal honesty from Sup Forums. Back when roasting someone in a thread would drive them to suicide. That shit needs to come back in full force.

Totalbiscuit is gonna be soon too

His wife fucks a nigger and he doesn't mind plus he supported Hildabeast

okay, i no longer feel sorry for him. keks will be done

what nigger

Nah, Justice (((Ruth Bader Ginsberg))) will die next. The next child she feeds on will be AIDS infected

wait, that just clicked.. that fat fuck has a wife? a wife that fucks orcs? gods, his death will be a mercy upon us all and him as well.

Some nigger that she claims is "a gay friend". What a lying fucking cunt.

Who the fuck is Boogie?

i used to like his vids on the gaming industry/wow shit like that. During the election he went full cuck mode.

What Michael Moore used to look like before becoming a preop eunice

he's this really fat guy that made a draw my life because he's an attention whore. it was sad, he used it to explain his crutch for stuffing his face anus. i think he was pals with angryjoe or some shit? anyways, he's just really fat. there's nothing worthwhile about him unless you feel like pitying a fat, disgusting, literal libturd cucktard

This disgusting waste of life

People like boogie need to get roasted to the point of suicide.

satan confirms

Not satan, but Kek