Quebecois the last true defenders of the french language translate everything in french and have even a law in Canada...

Quebecois the last true defenders of the french language translate everything in french and have even a law in Canada for that but they did not find a translation for the word "sandwish". Just why ?

>a translation for the word "sandwish". Just why ?
Any suggestions?

I demand ideas from quebecois, the experts.

>They don't have their own word for sandwich

You have one ? From wiki Sandwich is from old english Sandwicæ which means "Port on the sand"

So for a french translation could be PortSable

I can even form a French word for it,cuz I'm smart. Do you wanna hear it?

Of course. Tell me

>le téléphone intelligent

The word is
'Entrepain'. To my ear it sounds pleasant and it fits the meaning

>shampooing

that's pretty good actually

because Sandwich is a name moron

Entrepain jambon fromage
>mfw it sounds very good

I will send your suggestion to the Académie française. thank you bro

I would beat up a Quebecky if I ever met one irl

Anytime

>j'ai spotté une fille trop cute, du coup j'ai cancellé ma date avec ma gang, je lui ai payé une can puis je l'ai marriée

this is a thing in Québec, so don't overestimate them

wesh sallam alaikoum ji vé allé faire le shopping

ni hao, Louis-Zhi, tu t'as tu marrié tes gosses?

>week-end instead of fin de semaine

et voila un français qui peut pas prendre la bantère

Based Albania

What is french for 'okay'

D’accord
You can shorten in "dac"

thanks senpai

Why is this not a thing yet

I actually live a few miles from Sandwich, the place the sandwich it named after (after the Earl of Sandwich)
weird how everyone all over the world uses that

>You have one ? From wiki Sandwich is from old english Sandwicæ which means "Port on the sand"
???

>The sandwich is considered to be the namesake of John Montagu, 4th Earl of Sandwich, because of the claim that he was the eponymous inventor of this food combination.[6][7] The Wall Street Journal has described it as Britain's "biggest contribution to gastronomy".[8]

Still does not change the fact of the ethymology sandwish which comes from old english Sandwicæ

true but it's not named after the etymology tho

Because our perfidious Anglo terminology is polluting the French language one word at a time.

Smart phone is inteliphone

come here

In Italian it's called tramezzino

Sure after i visit one of clean strip clubs and fuck the girl giving me a lap dance

>tfw the only time I went to a stripclub in Montreal I payed a stripper 150$ just to talk with her

Really because Quebecois girls are considered really easy here. Even if you aren't at a strip club

I heard your supposed to ask for the complete or some shit to get sex from them.

no, you

look who's talking

>il me réponds même pas en français
Triste!

If Quebac is so stronk why doesn't it become independent? Afraid to shoot at pseudo-Americans?

pseudo-Americans are self-righteous enough as it is, we don't want to give them more ammo

>tfw no french speaking bf

In Swedish it's smörgås. Buttergoose.