Gonna kill myself tonight. suboxone, a months worth of trazodone

gonna kill myself tonight. suboxone, a months worth of trazodone.
i'm chronically ill and not getting better soon
don't wanna be a drain on society
like pol says, disabled are a drain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75l3RM1zIDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i disagree with you and i hope you dont do it

YOLO

my dr doesn't know how to cure this
>in undergrad
>its not that bad, pain-wise, but i am useless in school
> don't wanna take time off b/c don't wanna be 26 yr old loser in undergrad
> i'm gonna ease my mind

Daniel go back to kill

Have fun with your 3 day+ liver failure. If you were for real you wouldn't make such a gay post. See you in a few days.

Or properly an hero. If you have to ask google it, faggot.

You're the fucking reason Physician's won't prescribe any god tier class medication, KYS OP

Post credit cards before you anhero pls
+ Address

>taking even one single thing Sup Forums says seriously

You're doing the right thing don't pussy out. i wish i had the guts to do it myself.

>3day liver failure?
>not taking tylenol faggot
> trazodone months worth + suboxone high dose = sure death
> fuck off
lmao no dr is gonna stop prescribing fucking TRAZODONE because losers can od on it. you can od on anything. fuck off

I get you fam. Fucked my leg up so badly im gonna be in pain for the rest of my life.

Got turned into a pariah where im at. Probably wont make it in the next place i go. So im just gonna fuck as many people as i can in the next few weeks and then do a shit load of drugs until i pass out and dont wake up.

See you in the next life bro.

> don't wanna take time off b/c don't wanna be 26 yr old loser in undergrad
the fuck you on about?

k good luck

> i don't wanna spend the prime of my life in academia
> and with no friends, old creep

>like pol says, disabled are a drain.
never go full retard

i'm not gonna post credit cards. I will do an ama /give advice since its my last hrs here. expert in pharmacology, critical theory, agriculture. good at eating pussy. hmu

i know they're dumb. but ppl like them are most of the population. most ppl think if you can't work or do well in school yr useless. even if they don't say it

>i'm not gonna post credit cards
welp time to abandon thread folks

Post credit cards

I know the dread OP. I'm 23, hopefully going to finally complete my first year in undergad this year, after 7 years of serious illness. Even now I might get a phonecall tomorrow saying I have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency caused by god knows what.

There are other people out there.

alrighty bud, you clearly know how OD'ing works. it's not like i'm trying to stop you. i hope it goes well yo, go fuck youself faggot

>expert in pharmacology, critical theory, agriculture. good at eating pussy.

Pol was right KYS faggot

Faggot.
Do it on cam. Or post bank info

>good at eating pussy.

How do you know you are good?

Do you have a will?
Does your family know how you want to be buried?
Get that squared away first, then go out. Preferably find the cheapest way to go out. That way you're not a drain on your family's resources.

Oh snap, thanks for that idea actually. I better get myself some credit cards.

Man you do have problems if you think your 20s are supposed to be some magical shit. You need a grip on reality more than an education.

ok got me there. nobody knows they are good. i was kind of joking. but most women tell me i'm good at it. real orgasm signs is not just moaning (easy to fake) but when they are trembling all over and sensitive and have to grab yr head and make you stop bc its too much

send them to [email protected]

Thanks bruh, I'll use them well. Be sure to include a billing address.

I would suggest you try MDMA or psilocybin. Trust me, youll never wanna kill yourself again

i don't think anyone's twenties are **supposed to be** magical shit. I just don't wanna be a loser. i am . therefore i'm outtie. no point wasting mine and everyone elses time

>Confirmed attention whore.
What a waste of time. Fucking pussy.
If you were going to kill yourself and you really wanted to help anons youd post your cards info. No one wants your faggot advice. How good could it be if you're about to kill yourself?
Retard.

Maybe they are grabbing your head because you are giving them pussy burn, anyone can tremble, i'm not convinced you can eat pussy well

yeah i am a faggot that's the other reason i'm gonna kill myself. dad found out, hit me. I hope you die alone in a shitty ER with a negligent nurse who forgot to check yr sp02 and let you nod out too hard u bastard

Kek

Well at least the prime of your life wasnt destroyed by some pathetic fuck who has past his and desperately tries to reclaim it by surrounding himself with young and obediant guys.

As long as he has power, he doesnt have to remember his fading mortality and that he will evaporate into nothingness because if there is a heaven or some kind of reward. He knows he isnt getting in.

Sorry man, but you think you got problems. Step into my life. I literally cant even go to the cops because they are all corrupt as shit here.

And yet you make this attention whoring thread. Probably hoping someone will care. I care enough to call you on your shit.

Just a side tip, age means fucking nothing. Get over yourself faggot.

ok you're right that was douchie to say. but yeah i don't think i have great general life advice just that i have like two or three areas i'm good at... i'm not gonna give you my debit card that has 5$ on it anyway why would you want that anyway lmao. you think i'm rich and killing myself? i have no $$ . one of my bank accounts has negative 70$. if you give me yr address i'll buy something for you on the darknet with the last bit of bitcoin in my wallet. w/e

Why Sup Forums so gay now?

what happened?

Thank you Sup Forumsrother. You really think I'd make it to a hospital or that they'd actually take me in? That means more than you know. Salty bitch.

Coming off dope?

no i just have suboxone cause i got it in some weird trade. hence no tolerance. hence an 8mg strip would fuck me up

weird trade?

>got it in some weird trade

You a hooker?

I dont get it. Why dont people just use a 12 Gauge? Quick and fast.
High success rate. Its my plan btw

i don't have $$ rn. otherwise would get one.
it was just a drug trade but it was weird that i got 14 high dose sub strips from this fucking hippy who tells me how bad big pharma is. noone fucks with opioids at my school. it was unexpected

It's ok lil nig, I support single Mom's

lol im white

Them's the best kind

this entire thread is depressing, jesus christ

>Captcha: Select all squares that match the label: Pizza cutter.

Its always been gay.
Some dude turned the hot water off in my shower. Also screwed up my headphones. Had a lot of shit going for a long time but he came into my life and essentially triggered a manic epsiode.

I dove off a pier and smashed my ankle off a rock.They said it was like a plate out a five story window and it should have been amputated. Eight months with an external fixator. Do you know what its like to shower or sleep or just move with them?

This man went around telling everyone he loved me. He had man after man in his place while i was out of commission. Went to the gym and started hanging out with gay chads who are so much worse than straight ones holy fuck.

Like straight chads are douches. Gay chads are dangerously unbalanced and will invade your personal space. Predatory gays.

I was like this dude is sneaky as fuck and a disgustingly promiscuous. I mean he makes my stomach churn. The amount of penis he has had in his mouth in the past six months alone. Not even counting last summer.

But yeah, hacked me. Revealed it to everyone. Had me followed on a daily basis. Befriended the neighbours of where im living now. Has sex with whores over there to spite me i guess.

I basically have some rich psychopath who has a harem of evil sluts and closet cases that help him antagonize me. Oh and i lost out on going to college and getting paid for it because of him.
It hurts to walk half a mile because of him.

I cant walk through my city because of him.

On the bright side, i think i convinced my mother to move back to the states. If im definitely out of here by may im just emptying a box of Tramadol down my throat.

you trolling bro?

no
> im a fag
> i'm chronically ill
deserve to die

ok

I stopped reading at "drain". Just do it.

Gayman Chris Hutchens tribute you will be missed youtu.be/75l3RM1zIDU

Livestream it faggot

Im sure he gives so many fucks about what your faggot ass is convinced of.